The most beautiful anime

The most beautiful anime

you cannot argue

It will render meaningless

youtube.com/watch?v=TKeI8eYtWyQ

For reference, how much anime have you seen before reaching this conclusion OP?

bet that the arse only seen like 20

25 so far. Started watching a year ago.

Had to catch up with naruto's 300 episodes I missed since I didnt watch anime before. So 3 months literally just became me watching naruto's shitty episodes. I was dumb enough to even watch the fillers.

Funny, this isn't even my first anime or my latest.

Im a sucker for piano romance. so thats that

Felt a little forced at times, but It was still very good.

>25

dropped

It wasn't that beautiful newfag
even sailor moon had more feeling than that shit

It was a very average anime. It wasn't bad by any means, just the only excellent thing about it was the OST.

Reddit and MAL aren't allowed here.

You are damn right the ost was great
I cant stop listening to it

So you've seen 25, which is less than the amount of shows that are produced every half a year or so. Why do you presume to be able proclaim it as the most beautfiul anime when your experience is so insignificantly small? I suppose I can find comfort in the fact that you'll back on this thread in the future and lament your past ignorance.

Holy shit, that bait

Because I just love the piano OST's

No joke brah

Thats literally the reason.

Piano OSTs in anime are aplenty

Unless you like shitty piano music
This anime was practically made for the piano ost
Are you admitting to having shit taste in piano music? This has the best piano melodies of all time.

it's not a piano thou

it's a synth with mixer effects

If having shit taste in piano music means not really being interested, I suppose that would be true. I'd agree that Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso has an appealing OST however, but a good OST doesn't necessarily mean the show is good. It's just spice.

see

I'll forgive OP's shitposting because I was actually listening to this very same track this morning

That's Aria but ok.

>ost is appealing
>appealing

How dare you shun perfection faggot

wew lad, 7/10