The face of a dying nation, a you tube channel that uploads what the media does not cover...

The face of a dying nation, a you tube channel that uploads what the media does not cover, has been terminated several times. I'm asking you guys for any mirrors you may have, we can't let those videos go to waste.

Youtube even shoah'd the re-uploads, putting it in the "limbo zone"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU&list=PLJrGJ1eO23lZ_YLYw93cuq9ZCqSd1cPfK&bpctr=1506093518
pew.tube/user/SmashCulturalMarxism/xdrba1W
pew.tube/user/SmashCulturalMarxism
vid.me/S5hj
youtube.com/watch?v=KdvboZ_oXmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU&list=PLJrGJ1eO23lZ_YLYw93cuq9ZCqSd1cPfK&bpctr=1506093518

Bump

Post pics of your hot arab sisters and cousins nigger

Best with original sound:
pew.tube/user/SmashCulturalMarxism/xdrba1W

Who would of guessed

I hope you guys are saving these videos and not just bookmarking them, they're going to get scrubbed off the internet eventually.

Good advice

Start archiving on Pew.tube
pew.tube/user/SmashCulturalMarxism

vid.me/S5hj

>would of

Why do Arabs go Sup Forums?

Wudda*
Tyrone be pleased now?

The music ruins it

pic related is a qr code to liveleak, I'm pretty sure it's still up

Would've/ would of. Gets the point across does it not?

It's 'would have'

Nobody gives a shit. Let's see some arab slut titties!

ADL, AIPAC, and World Jewish Congress work together.

It's "to be of hath"
Dost thou even Anglo?

>Dost
*Doest

Yield thine Saxon faggotree

ARAB TITTIES NOW, ASSHOLE

This video came out around the time the refugee crisis was really kicking off around 2015, all of Sup Forums knew about it and it had millions of views on youtube, before it got shut down ofcourse. Funny thing is that its like/dislike ratio was extremely high for such a mainstream, politically incorrect video. Reasons for shutting it down was because the creator of that ominous sound track at the start of the video didn't want to be associated with it, but you can still see the original on LiveLeak.

why do commies and niggers hate bins so much
everytime i see a vid of immigrants and lefties, they're always violent, and they always attack the bins before anyone or anything else

i like saying "don't it"
it woulda been proper to use it in that sentence

Bins didn't do anything so they're easy to bully

Human trash vs. their natural enemy

People dont realise that the resistance will be merciless with executing European officals.

i predict future terrorist will target European leaders cross borders.
>but whites are too civil
Import more shitskins and our civility will die along with our culture.

anyone got a link to all the sources in this vid? feels like it got longer than it was back in 2015

>implying "hate speech" isn't just speech jews hate

The new censorship system is being abused to favor specific political agendas? Holy shit. I totally never saw this coming.

No, you illiterate goon. Here we are in a thread about existential threats, and you want to continue the problem by retarding the language further.

b-but muh based israeli nationalist kikes......

bump

bump this shit is pretty wild

>tfw character assassination threads bury your thread

Bump.

SS;DD

how do you do that qr code shit? You need a special app? Fuck that just give me an onion link

just download a barcode/QR scanner

They axed Smash Cultural Marxism's channel? What a bunch of faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdvboZ_oXmo

I'm pretty sure they'll go after all the Polish nationalists next.

The problem is all the english videos are easy to catch that's why they go after them.

>ywn own a 2D maid dog-fu

Guise, we're going to have to slaughter these shitskins one day.