What are headpats for?

What are headpats for?

Headpats are demeaning and degrading for women as if they were like child / pets. Its another part of the injustice that the male dominated society has brought against women.

This. Headpats are simply men exerting dominance against women and are a holdover of the CIS Patriarchy.

For dogs and kitty cats

Can confirm that kitties and dog love headpats.

making sylvie real

But what about girls giving guys headpats?

punch them in the face for implying you're gay

But we need more cute girls giving boys headpats.

no

it's gay.

Headpats are for Popura.

You're gay.

Then I will put my life fighting for patriarchy. And for headpats.

Headpats are for regulating an M-66 anti-personnel automatic infantry combat unit's temperature by making air circulate through her heat-sink cranial fibers by ruffling them gently.

They are very prone to overheating, so keeping their hair ventilated is crucial.

headpats are for QTs

A loyalty ritual for loli vampires.

The saddest part is that there are probably people out there that really think this way and will never enjoy a good headpatting.

Did we need more proofs that 2D>3D?

How in fuck's name is a male receiving affection from a female indicative of homosexuality in any sense of the word?

Fuck you, I would love a nice headpat right now you cunt ass motherfucking bitch ass nigga.

What is this from?

Can a short girl give a tall guy headpats? Is that a thing that can happen? Please respond fast.

Become an hero, the both of you

With the clever use of bodily orientation and/or objects to manipulate relative position, in theory, yes. I don't know of any 2D evidence of this, however.

For being too lewd

Yes. Here's one method: Tall guy sits in chair. Short girl stands behind him and gives him headpats. It's doubly good because her boobs are probably pressed against the back of his head.

Of course, retard. While he's sitting, at dinner, or playing video games. While he's in the bed with his phone or whatever. Also, you can always ask him to lower his head a bit.

maybe a strange , cute way of showing dominance

Does getting pat on the head feel good?

Sauce?

Nevermind I'm new to this board, didn't see the title button there.

No, I personally hate it if the person don't had my permission to do so. It's annoying.

If the person giving the headpat is good with their hands, then yes.

Holy shit u r missing out

I can anti-confirm this. Although maybe my cat is just being tsundere~

Cool, I'll check it out. The reason I came to this board in the first place was because I've got nothing left to do for the day and felt like picking up anime again.

How do you deal with the fact that no 2D waifu will ever headpat you?
I'm masturbating my sorrow away.