Why wasn't this kid plastered all over the front page of every news channel unlike the dead kid that washed a shore?

why wasn't this kid plastered all over the front page of every news channel unlike the dead kid that washed a shore?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4805042/Julian-Cadman-s-mother-comforted-Barcelona-terror-attacks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who?

Because it's obviously fake you dumb fucktard. Most of these "terrorist attacks" are fake propaganda created to push the narrative that "all muslims are terrorists." Maybe if you went outside and saw your countries for how they really are, you'd get off this site and contribute to society.

Some Mexican i guess

why is it always White guy and an ugly mail-order brown bride from the Phillipines? why can white men get girls from East Asia?

>using children to advance a political agenda
>it's ok when my side does it

fuck off nigger

>A terrorist attack isn't real because I haven't seen it with my own eyes
Thanks Bruce

Blame the media and who controls it. You know who it is.

not white enou-

wait.

Few things to start off with.
1. Yes I'm replying to you because your a Netherlands poster, 'tis an awesome thing to see
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical ausposter. If anything, I'll be the one prepping the bull =D.

Half chink who lived with other non-whites, literally who cares

An Asian kid from Australia who got killed in Spain, I know you dumb fuckers get killed by terrorists every other week so you probably couldn't care less.

I did a little more research and of course, she is a ugly 3/10 Filipina named Jumaire. Remember that remember why White guys talk about all these 'Asian' girls with white men, they never tell you they are all brown jungle asians from SE Asia.

>they never tell you they are all brown jungle asians from SE Asia.

Here is Jumarie's aunt, who is also married to some beta Brit male. Those white men always stealing the best "Asian' girls ...
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4805042/Julian-Cadman-s-mother-comforted-Barcelona-terror-attacks.html

some Flip from aussie land got Catalonia'd

I know who he is. Only anglos can be australian.

Selective Media.

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

This is an example of Poe's Law, right?

Because a Muslim life worths 10.000.000 times more than the life of a subhuman who doesn't believe in Allá.

that not really the point retard

The point is that the media went ape for literally months over that kid who drowned trying to cross borders into Europe, but this little boy gets mashed by a haji and the story gets completely buried after two days

It really is just a lesson in the degree of control that corporate media and big social media networks have over normie opinion

Oy vey that bait

Exactly

Tell that to your pals the Rohingya, coon :^)

niceb8m8.png