White People

White People.

Can you PLEASE START REPRODUCING? If you aren't or don't know how PLEASE LOOK UP HOW. White girls naturally like white guys. They're only race mixing because no white guys approach them.

I am scared I won't have my British heritage one day.

Don't you understand that a society needs people to grow? We need MORE babies.

If we have more babies, we won't need immigration. It's It'll be easier to integrate our children. No more cultures of "Alluha Ackbars" or "We wuz all slaves" Just white people talking about how their ancestors created a society for themselves.

I'm worried my child will capitulate with a half breed.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-N9nVLXMhPc
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Silence, goy. Set there quietly and go extinct.

((((white people)))) own social media not white people

All I'm saying is there are a lot of white virgins...THAT CAME FROM SOME OF THE MOST INTELLIGENT PEOPLE TO CREATE A SOCIETY.

JUST GO OUT AND TALK TO A GIRL! NO GIRL IS GOING TO BE ANGRY BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU LIKED HER.

it's just there are so many whites who have swallowed blue pills and have lost their minds it makes it hard to do the right thing

The problem isnt that we dont have enough kids - It's that (((they))) keep drowning us with migrants and immigrants .

>White girls naturally like white guys
lol

I'm not talking about starting arace war. But you as a person has a lot of individual power and influence.

It takes all of us to go out side, make relationships, and have a family. It's INHERITED in your blood to do so.

YOU go out and make friends and meet girls. Don't just rely on the media.

Remember, it's not about white vs whoever, it's about stupid people vs smart. The stupid people will win. Just make friends with the idea and enjoy the life you have now.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-N9nVLXMhPc

White girls are the least likely out of all races and both genders to race mix. We really do prefer out beautiful white men, millions of us are also consciously fighting to preserve our culture and people. God bless all who do.

It's both.

Deport illegals. Build wall. Have kids. Problem solved.

Show me white girls who want to have kids before they are 35. All of them want ‘careers’ so they can fund their drug habits and vain consumerism. Not to mention, stay at home motherhood is a thing of the past thanks to the globalist Jew banksters massivly suppressing wages, printing money and causing inflation.

I want kids, but the viability of starting a family outside of the most flownover of the flyover States is bleak.

I plan on having 6 kids once i find a decent women and can support them financially.
I am going to inherent a lot of money from my father who worked his ass off his entire life so we wouldn't be poor like him so i will use that to support them, thats what he would want.

They do.

The only reason they don't is because of "Social Conditioning"

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc

If they fall in love, it's not as easy.

Girls are emotional beings. They are not 100% rational. (Like any man as well)

Statistically, white women marry inside their race 80% of the time. That's the second highest, after Asian women.

>become billionaires

Jews aren't white.

>once i find a decent women and can support them financially.
While you wait on that, stupid people are multiplying. It's too late. The only hope we have now is good plague.

What this guy said.

Do both at the same time. GET YOUR DICK WET.

Yeah you may be right but don't think the world is going to end before your time to reproduce is up.
The only reason America has gone from 85% white to 65% white in the past 50 years is because of illegal Mexicans and trump is taking care of that.

Oy vey, goy, get a job, have kids, support our system, we need more tax payers to fund the hordes of niggers that we will use to kill you with.
I'm on to you Schlomo.

My genes unique will be meaningless in a few more generations with the coming of editing

nty

And it will be run by black people.

Okay, wondering what this will look like.