Wtf do "radical centrists" think about race?

Wtf do "radical centrists" think about race?

Aren't they just left wingers when it comes to social things

explain what are radical centrists

Radical centrism doesn't mean anything.

Radical Centrist here.

I don't use personal biases to determine my opinion on other races, I use scientific facts like the fact that Whites & Asains have the highest IQ's than any other races Asians being slightly above whites does not concern me at all. It's the races whose IQ are literally in the mental retardation level that concern me.

centrists dont think about anything. they just sit on a fence jerking off about how cool they are.

Thinking and saying are different things. They are of the school where "I hope the crocodile eats me last" is the main idea when it comes to White Genocide.

That's disgusting but probably accurate, lad.

they're basically liberals on race but they'll invite a white supremacist on their podcast and nod their head because "yay we're having a civilized discussion aren't we so much better than those liberals who whine?"

radical centrists are detriment to both sides.

What's a "white supremacist"?

/thread

an ice cream flavor

No, user. You have to define words or else you're only making noise.

What is a "white supremacist"? Can you answer?

Part of being a radical centrist is being afraid to have a strong stance.

imagine having blond hair but brown eyes
i'd kill myself desu, rather be mediterranean for what its worth

This.
>I must declare my neutrality as one side overtly proclaims their desire to kill me and will attempt to regardless of my neutrality.
>Take that, losers. I am enlightened by having no position whatsoever. Checkmate

He who defends everything defends nothing

What's the definition of a "white supremacist," user.?

Centrists are pussies.

>Wanting to be a nordic shit than a Mediterranean

sad

oh piss off. i used 'white supremacist' as an example of someone on the far right - i'm not making any implications with that term, i'm just expressing that centrists ride both sides of the aisle because being 'civilized and open minded' gives them an erection.

Radical centrists on here are usually just fascists that don't know anything about race yet. A common theme with the political compass charts that get posted here is that anons tend to move from the upper right of green (economically and socially left) to the upper middle on the left side of blue (socially authoritatian partially economically right) and they sometimes go libertarian as a detour.

Ethnonationalism is a good thing.

I'm a centrist myself, and I feel that both SJWs and Sup Forums obsess about race too much. You have all the "MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE" stuff from SJWs, and you have people on Sup Forums wanting to exterminate everyone who isn't white.

Radical centrist checking in.
>Wtf do "radical centrists" think about race?
I don't really think about it unless in the context of dealing with fucks. I live in one of the most multi cultural areas of the US and have not had experiences that made me biased against one ethnic group over another.
>Aren't they just left wingers when it comes to social things
I'm further left on 'social' issues yes but not overly so. Government and economic policy is way more important than the fact that you don't like trannies very much.
In my personal life I'm pretty traditional - I just don't give a shit what other people choose to do with their lives. It literally does not effect me.

I'm a radical centrist, in other words a realist. If one's race has real, scientifically-verifiable/falsifiable meaning in terms of ability and intellect, it should be a consideration in education, hiring, training etc. If not, anyone saying it is should be exposed as a fraud.

Anyone trying to stop the study of the matter has an agenda and should exposed, too.

How is this position a problem?