Nigger Felon League stadium half empty

Are Americans finally waking up to the degeneracy that is the NFL?

>American fathers ignore daughters to scream at TV because dindu ran a few yards, daughter in turn grows up to burn coal
>Normies ignore 99% of current events because they are obsessed with the retarded niggershit
>Players are all disgusting degenerates who make millions playing a stupid game and expect sympathy when they get brain injuries

I pray this trend continues.

>watching handegg

i really hope you goys don't do this

Gotta hit the Jews in the shekels before they even think about making their niggers behave.

Ironically people are no longer watching because the apes are starting to get political. We like watching those primates jumping, hollering and hitting each other, not hearing them whine.

Playing sports is fun. Watching sports is retarded.

Single mothers keep producing disinterested youth that don't watch sports.

Wow someone is a little mad he got picked last in middle school football

>they get brain injuries
Problem is, only the white ones go nuts and kill their families, then themselves. When the black ones do it, it's just another day; expected even.

The 49ers also suck massive amounts of dick and no one with a functioning brain would want to pay money to watch them

Tbh I've always hated football and I'm glad people are starting to not like it, mostly so people don't bring it up in small talk to me.

Fantasy football blowing up over the last 5 years or so has been funny as fuck to watch because it seems like the most diehard football fans i know now are the weab jrpg crowd who like the fact that it feels like your gaining xp and leveling up

I still don't understand why people ever liked watching this bullshit in the first place. It's not enjoyable period seriously the whole game is just a joke, maybe at one point it was cool. Purely out of the "Wow" and "Thats new" factor but in reality its the same fucking thing every damn game.

It's such a simple game that always ends the same fucking way. Someone wins because the loser fucked up somewhere.

Lol, you actually believe this? It's not because over half the country wants to lunch all these uppity niggers? Your fucking fool if you think otherwise. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

College Football > NFL

I don't get watching sport. Never have. It's a different thing if you're participating, but watching? It's only for losers.

I hate fuckin football

Fantasy Football is the only thing keeping the NFL alive. And its dying because star players keep getting hurt and offenses are kind of lackluster and boring/predictable.

College Football is 10 times better product to watch. NFL is dreadful for the most part.

>mixing politics into any sport, kills it
is the most basic thing, how can nogs fail to see it and bait the hand that feeds them? Even the argentinan athlets get this basic thing (when some people wanted Del Potro to yell "las mavinas son argentinas" when he won Wimbeldon and he ignored them) how can americans cant?

C H A D

College should be even less supported than the NFL. Low iq dindus being pushed through academia where there free to rob rape and, assault people but, that 40 yard dash. It's okay.

What's the difference? Does the more professional approach make it staler? Or are there actually differences in the game?

Never watched an american football match in my life.

PRESS NFL TO PAY RESPECTS

brazil.jpg

You seem upset

You were defensive enough to make this statement :)
Sports are gay and if you like them you are too.
>niggerball2000x, brought to you by shlomo arenasberg 6million

College baseball is really where it's at.

>I pray this trend continues
Paying degenerates Africans millions to ridicule our country and our flag while supporting Black Lives Matter death to whitey chants probably isn't the best business model

>2017
>watching niggers owned by Jews get paid millions to play a children's game
Is there anything more blue pilled than watching sports? What's sad is that white men and women literally worship these niggers for throwing a ball around because the electric Jew tells them to.

>Nigger Felon League
Perfect!

checked. Goodbye NFL

It would be gay to watch sports even if all the players were white and local. But the non-white level adds a whole new level of cuckoldry.

Honestly I wonder if espn does some behind the scenes shit to make stuff like Colin Kaepernick happen to drum up interest. ESPN always tries to make sporting events have storylines and shit nowadays (the quarterback is dedicating his performance in this game to his neighbor, who's dying of cancer. If you want to donate, text "yes rabbi" to 1-888-Goo-dGoy) like the fuggin WWE

More like college hockey but it's never fuckin televised

Its gonna be great when nignogs no longer get meal tickets and college for being good at handegg

>come back from commercial
>play about to start
>someone calls a timeout
>4 more minutes of commercials
>a third of the teams are absolutely awful and haven't shown any improvement in 20 years
>WHY ARE OUR RATINGS GOING DOWN???

College football inspires more team loyalty, as people usually have some sort of connection to the school, either by actual attendance there or geographical proximity. Players don't jump between teams typically. More diverse, unique play styles (all teams in the NFL run basically the same style, generally speaking).

Its like nationalism v globalism.

Trips will onfirm the homo

The strategic aspect is always cool. But the players fuck it up.

This stadium was empty because 49er's are one of the worst teams in the NFL and have been for years now. Playing agains the LA Rams, a new team with no fan base and also not the greatest team.
This game was also played on a Thursday (as opposed to Sunday).. people work that day. And go to work the next day.
Also, the game taking play in San Francisco where acid and bumfights are more popular than all sports combined.

quick rundown pls

No its not you fucking nancy boy.

Its worse.

I live in a city that revolves around college football. Its shit, the fans are retards and it accomplishes nothing...my uni prioritizes da fuddbawl over healthcare at their hospital.

Fuck football fans...underdeveloped man children

If you are a grown man who willingly watches niggers in tights running around tackling eachother you are a literal cuck.

The only sports White men should be watching are hockey, baseball, tennis, and golf.

Stop making obsolete farming equipment rich.

>Is there anything more blue pilled than watching sports?
I can understand the entertainment value with some sports, and i do enjoy watching some Olympic games but lionizing a bunch of nigs is fucking cucked.

I wish stuff like ring of honor wrestling would become more popular on tv. UFC is in the shithole cause people like nick diaz get hammered for smoking weed while brock lesnar can come in and juice up on roids and shit up UFC, meanwhile dana white is too busy setting up meme boxing vs UFC fighters matches for shekels. NFL bores me compared to combat sports and wwe doesnt do much when its not very technical and over flashy.

>Effortlessly sink the shot
>Turn around and five all the boys
>Your 10/10 supermodel prances over and presents you your jacket

You can't get more alpha than this

He's the perfect blend of chad and nerd. Amazing stuff.

its not as bad as basketball

Goodell and the refs cucked the league with all their new rules.

Pro football is a husk of what is was a decade ago. That's the real reason people are tuning out. Nobody wants to watch 7 on 7 tournaments.

The diaz brothers are cte incarnate

It's a mystery why it didn't happen sooner.

yeah sure, nate speaks like a dipshit but nick says some truthful things here and there that most other sports lack figures in.

>11 minutes play
>sport

Makes sense. As I've understood it they basically have a pool of players that every team chooses from every season. Or am I wrong?

The rules have changed, so much, you can't call it football anymore.

Stupid TeeVee execs think that forty yard passes every play is exciting football.

NFL

It is literally nigger felon league. Think about how many useless negros we get that have pursued a career in sports vs. the 1 that actually makes the cut. Thousands. They end up as useless waste of white-raping degenerates.
Same thing with music and film. Giving niggers a perspective for wealth was the white mans biggest mistake.

>It would be gay to watch sports even if all the players were white and local.
nuhah

You never played sports, did you?

>making mindless entertainment political when its most important purpose in propaganda was distracting the masses from real issues

The media only have themselves to blame for breaking their own spell.

They've been seeing all their spells broken as of late. There are more powerful magicians at work.

I guess those Ivy Leagues aren't producing quality like they used to. Hmmm... Why do you think that is?

>niggers getting uppity again
>stop standing and crossing their heart during the pledge of allegiance
>whites get mad and NFL ratings drop 40% over the past 2 years

Haven't watched in 20 years. The old days of the boston celtics starting 5 whites is over, same for that shit league. NBA is also dead to me. I sitll watch baseball, it's the only sport that's survived my child/teenagehood.

I'm a fan of them, I just hope that medical science figures out something soon or the stutters are just gonna get longer

Spectator sports is for brainlets, I'm happy brainlets stopped watching NFL because the players got political but the root problem of brainlets existing continues to persist.

hating amateur sports where players play to win than a paycheck

>gets triggered by their father yelling

>doesn't do anything meaningful in life and can't understand how people might want a three hour escape once a week

>envious of other people's success

Yup, everything checks out, OP is a fag

Pic related

selling themselvs sells out to diversity and marxism

The roman circus is no longer entertaining

Let alone worth it

The sport is dead along with this country

>muh brain injuries

>team scores
3 minute commercial break
>team punts
>timeout
>end of a quarter
5 minute commercial break
I can't do it anymore. College basketball is even worse about commercials and I can't take it. Jews have ruined american sports.

>This is the peak male form

>before ths happened people would pay hundreds for NFL tickets to watch felons play a game they played as kids
>now it turns into white people being good goyim holding up worshipping their flag and patriotism to israel

NFL is cucked either ways

So what? Some sprints last 5 to 10 seconds but they still take serious athletic ability. I also suspect those numbers could be fake.

This pretty much. Also by and large the (((sports commentators))) at (((espn))) and MSM outlets are supporting their being political and backing their retarded stances. Nice lil nugget, NFL ratings were down 10% opening week and 15% week 2. Down from numbers that were down more than that last year. It's looking really bad (good)

>>now it turns into white people being good goyim holding up worshipping their flag and patriotism to israel
Eh, it could still work out well if we had rallies like Charlottesville all the time and everyone carried American flags around. Then normies would see that and compare them to the niggers disrespecting the country, and the communists burning the flag.

For the Negro the effects of a brain injury are marginal, buy only because they're already basically retarded.

Why don't white men man up and get better at football?

In track and field there's constantly something going on. It's miserable if all you can do in an over 3 hours long handegg match is sit and wait for 11 mins worth of content.

be honest, its an "unpaid" internship. if performing well and losing meant it would land them a job, they wouldnt give a shit about winning

What a fucking boss baller goddamn, the way his chick skips over ready with jacket in hand and a gleeful smile is too damn much

It only encourages thug culture and race-mixing.

Boycott anything that enriches and promotes degeneracy.

Football is dead.

Mayfield is the hero the NFL needs, but not the one they deserve right now.

>kike slavers cant even keep their nigger pets in line

shameful, desu

>i hate being reminded that blacks are more athletic than whites

>only sport left I enjoyed watching was hockey
>my team has a nigger on it

Watching Knight Rider is better than watching that crap

>nfl
>athletic

oh my god you are serious, aren't you?

Lol you think they don't get paid? Niggers commit fraud all the time and, have no qualms with it. Here Tyrone here's a check for housing for the year. He then stays with his baby mama and blows the check on Jordans.

RIP in piss NFL

A B S O L U T E L Y
L
P
H
A
M
A
L
E

Knock the Jewish spider eggs out of your brain nigger.

I played thru high school.
Sports are good. They are a test of strength. My biggest issue with football is the false sense of fraternity across vastly different races and cultures.
Anyone who doesnt like sports in general is a weak man of mind and/or body.

you're going to just ignore how fast NFL receivers are then

I literally can't watch sports anymore. As soon as I see a Nigger on screen I feel like throwing up.

Because it gives you brain damage. It's basically that simple. White patents are actually responsible. Look at Aaron Hernandez, the guy who was convinced of murder and then necked himself in prison. His autopsy showed severe CTE (brain damage) he died at age 27, played only 40 games pro.

Are you seriously implying that players in the NFL aren't athletic? I hate nigs as much as the next guy, but that's just ridiculous.

S

Trademark Jew nepotism led to a new generation of Jews taking the reins without merit. The propaganda being pushed to today lacks artistry and subtlety. Another idea I've been toying with is that with more and more propaganda being hoisted upon minorities, subtlety in messaging had to be scuttled because those messages fly right past sub IQ 95 humanoids.

Who knew that living in a diverse country would be a hellscape?

Nobody fucking cares.
I would have fired that nigger.

The commercials aren't really the problem. That's generally the time to discuss the play with your friends and, if American, visit the fridge.

well, if you guys don't even like football could you at least stop bitching about who got a trophy in high school?

Sometimes I watch HEMA or those guys that wear armor and bash each other with axes and swords and shit for a while.