This is an ant

She is beautiful

>she

His hair is ugly in the anime.

Why is Pitou so cute?

Yes, she.

cat chest =/= boobs

Cool non-sequitur, user

also you should've led with something like Jotaro, OP, now you're just going to get a thread full of hxh gender shitposting

cool retardation, trapfag

Cats don't have chests like that. Petite males do not have chests like that. The only logical conclusions are that Togashi can't draw boys, Pitou is filled with stuffing, or a girl.

>This is an A rank criminal capable of slaughtering an entire recluse village of innocents.

A male ant.

This is what an Ant deserves.

I want to impregnate him.

it was a "she" in the 2011 anime.

No it wasn't.

She was a she since 2009 or earlier

Cute girl

Ugly boy, white hair a shit

She was a she when togashi said that it was a she in an interview.

I don't even know how there is still a meme/debate around this, togashi said she is a she and that's the end of that. He drew a woman's body, called it a girl, and then outside of the manga confirmed it was a girl.

I feel it's safe to say magical ants don't really follow the gender of real world ants, and even if they did it doesn't necessarily matter as they use the genes of whatever they ate to make the offspring. Meaning all of pitou is a cat girl

>She was a she when togashi said that it was a she in an interview.
That never happened you retard.

cats do have slightly protruding sternums, dont b afraid of yr sexuality jbc u love him

autism the post

It's true though, Togashi never said anything like that. I mean, Pitou is probably a girl considering she has tits, but it's still technically ambiguous. And Togashi could always come out and say whatever he wants on the matter regardless of what he's drawn or written in the past.

Nice proof.

This is a kid having fun with ants.

that thing looks like it will die a very painful death

Why are catboys so cute?

I'm sure Togashi did some hardcore studying of a cat's anatomy, repeating to himself "gotta account for Pitou's cat sternum." He clearly did not just add basic observable cat traits to a female human.

Delete this

This is a dead ant.

Semen in the eyes must hurt a lot tbqh.

Knowing Togashi's autism I believe he did take that into account

Pop Quiz:
Is there a penis or a pussy under this box. The answer should be obvious.

Penises under all 3 of them?

a penis of course
mine ;)

That 2011 hair is so ugly, why do people use it as reference?

Because she became threefold more popular with the anime, so it's what all the shitters know.

This is MY KINDA GUY.

The protruding sternum doesn't really cause an external bulge in most cats. I really don't see him picking an odd cat, and then modelling Pitou after it. Not impossible, but unlikely.

What do you hope to gain by reasoning with trolls?

That's an interesting way into fooling people that a catboy is a catgirl.

I doubt that was the intention, Togashi went for years drawing Pitou with a less detailed and somewhat androgynous design, only to turn the femininity up to 11 in the last few volumes. He had his chance long ago, if he was trying to fool anyone.

[citation needed]

Troll or not, I will defend Pitou out of a respect for the dead.

I want to fuck that ant

dropped it here

That ant is a GIRL!

Please don't hurt Pitou

>Actually caring about if it has a girly dick or a pussy
I'd hit that either gender.