Are we living in a culture of death?

youtu.be/r68ENtBNfAE

Look at all the comments to this video saying that they plan to never have kids. What do you think is the cause of gen z and millenials hating children and prospective life?

Especially look in latest comments to see the extent to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=HfNKFvHtA3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This isn't a male issue, you can still have kids at 80 if your dick still works.

of course nu- pol has nothing to say on this.

I was talking more on the comments to this video saying that they plan to never have kids. What the hell is wrong with millenials and gen z?

Yep. This is gnosticism

Maybe butthurt cunts

Explain more.

Even if it is women, why are they so strongly anti-natalist?

Over 30 fat and nobody wants them anymore, so the become those ugly feminist goblins that hate everything, even life.

Not gonna lie, I might have thought you were exaggerating, but jesus christ. So many comments, "Never" "Muh Overpopulation." It's fucking sickening.

Nice numbers.

Keep in mind these are the same people who want open borders.

>What do you think is the cause of gen z and millenials hating children and prospective life?
The fact that millennials are more objective and logical than all generations before them and have thus come to the conclusion that life is inherently meaningless, so they enjoy the one life they have instead of sacrificing their happiness only to continue the vicious circle of why bother.

>faggier flag than the gay pride flag
>gives degenerate answer

Checks out.

I can only imagine the kind of demons these people will morph into once their comfort is taken away.

They have been taught to hate themselves. Bet that all the "I'm never having kids" comments are white, and it is because we have publicly funded institutes that spew the vitriolic teaching that whites are the root cause of all the world's suffering. Weak people that encounter this propaganda start to view themselves as evil and wrong and worthy of suffering. And what could be more virtuous than refusing to make another white>

It creeps me out and whenever I hear someone I know say they never want kids I fucking grill them for it.

The only commenter who said he planned to still have a lot kids was named Tesla Ackbar, so you are probably right most of these commenters are whites.

we have reached the peak human intelligence, we can no longer progress from here since people are smart enough to not live for future they wont be experiencing themselves

We are still kids ourselves
Average wage of the most college educated generation is 20k a year i.e. A job a teenager could do

The French have had a population decline or lull since roughly 1700.

There are far far far more people living in France today than in 1700.

That's why natural law should be fundamental to our education.

Nope.
England:
>1700 - 5,200,000
>1901 - 30,072,180
France:
>1700 - 21,000,000
>1901 - 40,681,000

There were years in the late 1800s where there were more deaths than births.

This guy sounds like a flaming faggot. Also, this just means less competition for my kids.

Why? Someday we will all die. Someday our universe will die. Why bother? Why won't you just let people enjoy themselves while they're here?

Too bad the anti-natalists will want open borders so your kid will be beat up or raped by Jamal and Muhammad.

Because these same people will want open borders and higher taxes due to the fact they did not have kids themselves.

Naw, I'm saving up my (rapidly increasing) incomes so I can ensure physical security for my children and grandchildren. I'm planning to buy a gated house in the countryside, and possibly stock it with food and valuables. In case it looks like England will never get off its self-destructive course.

Besides, the people you mention will never have the chance to spread their ideals to their children. Dying breed.

>What do you think is the cause of gen z and millenials hating children and prospective life?
I don't hate children. I actually want to start a family and have kids of my own. However, the problem is society has made it two-fold. First, they brainwash you into not wanting to start a family. And second, they make it technically difficult because it's difficult to find an unrotten female along with the time and money issues. And as a virgin, I do have a strong drive to have a family. Life just seems pointless otherwise.

I don't hate children, but I doubt I'll ever be able to afford to have them unless I get lucky and a rich woman fall in love with me.

>no money
>divorce rates through the roof all favouring women
>Jewish indoctrination via school
>financially on the hook til 26
etcetc

Those people still influence the world through having control on the media, news, entertainment, media, and being teachers/educators.

Because having kids suck. Raising a child is more stress to your stressful life. I mean Sup Forums hates women and rather fap to cartoon girls. We in the same boat.

Therefore, kids make the world a worse place for everyone, including you and them, so why bring them here? Why are you so selfishly trying to extend the life of your genetic material at the expense of everyone else, even if it can't last forever?

204. Revolutionaries should have as many children as they can. There is strong scientific evidence that social attitudes are to a significant extent inherited. No one suggests that a social attitude is a direct outcome of a person’s genetic constitution, but it appears that personality traits are partly inherited and that certain personality traits tend, within the context of our society, to make a person more likely to hold this or that social attitude. Objections to these findings have been raised, but the objections are feeble and seem to be ideologically motivated. In any event, no one denies that children tend on the average to hold social attitudes similar to those of their parents. From our point of view it doesn’t matter all that much whether the attitudes are passed on genetically or through childhood training. In either case they ARE passed on.

205. The trouble is that many of the people who are inclined to rebel against the industrial system are also concerned about the population problems, hence they are apt to have few or no children. In this way they may be handing the world over to the sort of people who support or at least accept the industrial system. To insure the strength of the next generation of revolutionaries the present generation should reproduce itself abundantly. In doing so they will be worsening the population problem only slightly. And the important problem is to get rid of the industrial system, because once the industrial system is gone the world’s population necessarily will decrease (see paragraph 167); whereas, if the industrial system survives, it will continue developing new techniques of food production that may enable the world’s population to keep increasing almost indefinitely.

Go fap to spook man.

Natural selection seems to be reversing this.

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

psychology calls it the "behavioral sink"
youtube.com/watch?v=HfNKFvHtA3g

Kek, this is why whites are subhuman. I'm Asian, probably on the dumb side of our bell curve. I make 68k which is cap in California, but my wife makes a bit and we raise our three children just fine. You have to forgo extraordinary expenses and luxuries, but it isn't a life of poverty. We don't live with blacks.

And anyone who has looked into this understands it can be done, but whites don't even try. They are so consumed with their trivialities and games they literally write off continuing their people. Under the least bit of duress they simply give up.

Yes even we slants know about the Jews, we aren't immune to feminism or degenerate things either, but at the end of the day we have family and we make damn sure to shame those who are so selfish as to end their line.

Good riddance.

Only cucks with poor genetics say they wont have children.

Japan, China, Taiwan, Singapore, and Korea all have below replacement birthrates. However, it is easily understandable due to population density.

At least easy asians are not cucks that think they should replace their own people.

I will agree it seems that whites seem to be the only ones that devour cultural marxism.

Exactly.

Look what they did to native Americans. They literally convinced them to worship their shit headed worthless shiftless ancestors via a noble savage meme.

All while hating themselves and the whites. Because of made up slights and fictitious history.

All while living in the most prosperous country, with the most rights, in the greatest time in history, with the accumulated knowledge of the world at their fingertips.

And they're mad about it......

The Jews are fucking amazing.

I wonder why only whites say this shit. Even nonwhite living white societies and cultures do not hate themselves.

Yes, the people who say they will not have kids agree to hand the world over to people who do not share their views.

jews

It is depression brought upon by a capitalistic nature to want things or distractions(especially video games. Allows for adventure, which is what we as humans truly crave but cant access). Working is enough of a chore. A child seems even more so stressful to the populace. Not only this, but many are not realizing their dirty blood and have decided to make sure to not breed, and further the human genetic code.

Kids are expensive and people are greedy. How new are you?

(((bill and melinda gates)))

I doubt its the juice.

This is exclusively western thinking, particularly of European people's. Those who own the future are those that show up for it.