>Michael Gargiulo is Pedo
>Manocchio's Mafia connections own Perfect Pizza
>Families are connected/Possibly related
Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HudsonBread/status/839463377089019904
twitter.com/HudsonBread/status/822081053405937669
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9nZCRjG1UI
law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-unpublished/2007/a6714-04-opn.html
yelp.com/biz_photos/pizza-man-los-angeles-14?select_video=h9gtTPZflAxXiILGCP1GFw
articles.chicagotribune.com/1996-04-24/news/9604240078_1_moose-international-mooseheart-child-care-worker
highbeam.com/doc/1N1-0EB1EE6A2E7B1633.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> twitter.com/HudsonBread/status/839463377089019904

bump

Bump. Good new lead. Pic from old thread

>inb4 a bunch of autists waste weeks collecting """""""""""""""""""""""evidence""""""""""""""""""""""" that amounts to nothing

Bump

i was waiting for this to to resurface.

thanks user.

wanted to weigh in before the shills wind everyone up again.

i strongly suspect that these public info dumps are funneled here for a reason - occam's razor helps.

a) someone wants us to look

b) pedos don't want to be found

it's plausible that we're being lured into a false flag trap, but i keep going back to b. if someone knows that we find things and don't just give up at a basic false flag (edgar welch), or even a murder (seth rich) they certainly must know that a scavanger hunt like this will just lead to endless waves of user headaches.

i mean, what would you do if a team of anons went in there and (((disappeared)))?

further, it took effort to set up a new r/the_don, advertise it, and shut it down. someone burned some major cred to pull those strings if it wasn't from the inside.

no - i think the simplest answer is that this was a "shake the tree" operation. plausible deniability - all we started with were coordinates, no info, and we found a den of sex offenders with sketchy businesses. maybe even anon5 himself punted this over.

if the feds are watching this location, and now WE'RE watching this location - they're trapped.

why did i say r/the_don, i meant r/pizzagate2 sorry.

Did you guys know that
σορος
(pronounced "Soros")
is the Greek word for "Coffin" ???

It's ok, user. We know what you meant

bummmpp!!!! finally found it. shill are on force. so many bait breads everywhere. i collapsed nearly all other breads just to notice this.

This daycare is just a fifth of a mile away from Perfect Pizza. Note the bars on the second floor windows, and the presence of what appears to be a basement. It's also across the street from an elementary school.

Eyes with defects?

twitter.com/HudsonBread/status/822081053405937669

Keep on doing the lords work, I'll give you a bump

I found this towards the end of the last thread. Hudson Bread might not be a nothingburger after all.

Straight outta Comet

wtf

It's just a bakery, goy.

Hudson.... in greek....
χυδσην
χυδ = root word for "vulgarity"
σην = phonetic "sin"

give it up you schizos, Hillary already lost

I'm talking about what is painted on the electric box (at least that's what I think it is, blurry)

also, right near the lower hudson river.

(not disagreeing with you - just saying we need more than a name)

Hands.

No need to get angry, lil' feller. Just hide the thread if you don't like it.

hands which look cut on the knuckles. even if that's just rust, it's creepy, and fits.

Bars on the inside...

G...g...guys?

Mod of Pizzagate sub here. When is someone going to investigate the coordinates for children?

Man, 62nd Street sure does have a lot of daycares...

I think it's all going to come back to this guy
>Ignatius of Loyola
>founder of the Jesuits

So finally a happening? I got banned for discussing this shit here, never again...

Jugando Aprendemos Child Care

I'm very sure it was anonymous tip sent by someone within the NJ police department whose not corrupt or random FBI agent that knows he'll get shot for trying to investigate.

Everybody in the FBI knows mueller shot 3 agents for investigating child trafficking.

And 14 of them killed him in his office. Not sure how many of those agents are still alive however they are the ones leaking this sheeeeit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9nZCRjG1UI

Mueller clone

PREVIOUS THREADS
My current lead: Crib World
Well this isn't creepy at all. Couple blocks away from cemetary/Hudson bakery, 'Crib World' which just happens to be adjacent to an elementary school. Just look at it

Complete with graffiti

I'm usually not one for circumstantial evidence but this warehouse looking thing is right between an elementary school and a cemetery

Isn't the triangle over the eye one of (((their))) symbols?

oh fuck
it's gonna be Francis Xavier, co-founder of the Jesuits
The name pope francis took.
>it's francis in both pics

Positions of daycare centers relative to Perfect Pizza and Loyal Order of Moose.

Notice the bright lighting in the upstairs windows at night

The graffiti is in yellow paint, similar to the hands on the green power box outside Hudson bakery a few blocks away:

B U M P

bump for justice-

Gargiulo charges.

>law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-unpublished/2007/a6714-04-opn.html

Wasn't that swirl under the year, supposed to symbolise something """to do""" with children?

It's just a coincidence a dink talk about the NFL and forget you ever saw this.
Cradle to grave....

Yes, it could be interpreted as the circular swirl, one of the symbols for boy love if I recall correctly?
Sorry what?

Tunnels?

sell the property to your kid for $100?

Is that Pizzaria halal?

No, it's a ruse
taqqiya style
more paki than turkey tho

I've seen this symbol painted on a flower at a daycare, what is it?

Possibly.

it's a flue or fleam, used for bloodletting

> Food places next to childcare places?
> And the food is usually bread or pizza? |||| Large furnaces to bake stuff? Interesting

I thought it had to do with that mollock or Satan picture with the star and moon in each hand?

yeah the baphomet "pose"

What is letting boood?

> Large furnaces, possibly abducted children, and bread... is there a connection here?

i tried to bring up another pizza chain- look into Pizza Man

It took me to a long trail of yelps and seeing just weird connections to everything. Like a pizza place putting the words "Chicken / Pasta / Hot Wings" I mean yeah its stupid - cause these are foods- but the Chicken Pasta letters next to each other is still what makes me question it. C P

Ionno. I attached symbols that another user made.

yelp.com/biz_photos/pizza-man-los-angeles-14?select_video=h9gtTPZflAxXiILGCP1GFw

a common medical practice used up until the late 1800's. they have a chart where they can cut to relieve certain ailments. just like the iridology chart (((pseudoscience))) of the eye...
>stomach pain? here, let me cut your wrist and bleed you out a bit. plethoras are eating you.

Oh look, another /general/ to shit up the board.

Just make a normal thread for your topic you lebbit tier nigger. People will still come, you don't need a fucking general thread to attract them. God I wish you faggots would lurk more than a week before posting so you could learn about chan culture.

Illuminati eye

STFU AND GTFO

Lmay you NEET autists just have nothing better to do right. Months of investigating, prominent newspapers and agencies looking into it an NILCH, NADA.
>better look into it further
Laughable

Heres an article on this Moose club- involved in sex crimes in 96

articles.chicagotribune.com/1996-04-24/news/9604240078_1_moose-international-mooseheart-child-care-worker

More names from this case- come on- there has to be connections.

highbeam.com/doc/1N1-0EB1EE6A2E7B1633.html

HEY FAGGOT! YES YOU. LOOK INTO THE MIRROR AND WITNESS THE TRAGEDY.
The company owner is a convicted pedo. His record classifies him as a pedophile.
Damn who knows, maybe it is (you).

There's an abandoned railway tunnel that connects Edgewater and Fairview. The Fairview entrance is in Fairview Cemetary, which is about 2 miles from Hoboken Cemetary (the one across the street from Hudson Bread). It isn't too hard to imagine that other tunnels exist in the area.

These are not coincidences.

Bump

Bars are normal on old buildings like this

This is not normal

ZOMG I HAVE BARS ON THE INSIDE OF MY WINDOW.

AM I BEING TRAFFICKED?

idiots

do you have bars in your windows this high up? On the inside? wtf are afraid you are going to run away?

>b) pedos don't want to be found

Pizzagate is real. But what are pizza places used for? Meeting up? Laundering money? The pedos got away last time. People investigating it were flipping out over food places, symbols and occult stuff. Dig deeper. Pizza and symbols distract from the real network, but let you know you're on the right track.

NJ Anons that want to investigate HF9NBr

ITT: A bunch of autists who have never been to New Jersey get spooked by the average street there.

>2006
Oh fug, the Bergen-Hudson Light Rail line reopened in 2006.
>the line has a stop down the street from Hoboken Cemetary
Tunnels are looking more plausible by the minute.

4th floor walk-up, and yes, the bars are on the inside.

AGAIN---AM I AN UNWITTING SEX SLAVE?

ALSO: WHY AM I NOT HAVING MORE SEX IF IM A SEX SLAVE?

kek.

this board is declining faster than america

So whos gonna set up the live stream? And xray?thermal? Seizmic? Heartbeat?
Check for underground access points?
Sweep area for bugs?
Steakout/recon?

bump bump bump

Oh, cool, you have a window with bars on the is inside, can I see them? Is it Victorian-era metalsmithy? Pig iron? Steel? I spent a good few months researching historic cast iron, so if you could share a picture of your window bars, I'd appreciate that. :)

Calling all tech neets

Can anyone tell me what this sign means? This image was posted last night, it's next to a school. I've just found the same sign next to another school in the area.

Prove it. Pic and timestamp faggot

Looks like I'm gonna have a lot of reading to do tonight.

Some encouragement.... I know someone who was hired to help bust child trafficking in a brand new unit. A unit like that never existed before in my area, which is near a major hub.
Second, KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN IN OUR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS! A few years back I found a discarded busted up phone on the sidewalk. Took the micro SD card out and looked at the files on it. At first it was boring shit like kids at a park and a little league game, a selfie of a weird looking dude, random photos, then I went to the "downloads" folder and there was a bunch of CP there. I realized this guy was out grooming at local little league games. Turned that shit into the police and tried to go out looking for him. Warned a lot of parents too.

No need to get all angry like, lil' feller. If this thread annoys you so much, just hide it. I am glad I could help.

Bump.

Bump.

Not yet ?!

y...yeah...

If you go in to check it out, you go in heavy or not at all. Right to bear arms and all that.

Are they Catholic schools?

it's just a coincidence, right?