>muh chinks
>dude weed lmao

found the liberal faggot

>their
fuckin retard

They fuck dogs

They are subhuman

The local tards/spergs who bag groceries worth more than a Canadian

In all seriousness, I don't know. I feel like half the Canadian posters here are mid-30s try hards who shill their retarded brand of nationalism without realizing they can't meme worth a shit.

Holy shit you guys are so dumb I'm willing to bet saskatchewans grains that you boys got some native in you.

>implying Pope is a Christian and not a jewish shill

kys pagancuck

Judging by what I saw from the CBC's version of Dragon's Den, Canadians fucking love board games.

Excessive maple syrup disorder. Look it up.

Let's face it, nobody on pol represents anything decent or normal from their country.

We are all a bunch of fucking schizophrenics and I hate all of you equally

Our own countries want nothing to do with us, that is why we congregate here to shit post and spew vile shit at each other

>her dick

We run this board, fuck off you irrelevant Mediterranean nigger. Rome will fall to savages again.

you leave runs on this board you mean

sorry

could you speak English or is your Brazilian monkey brain incapable of properly stringing human words together?

The runs....you spew fucking leaf diarrhea on the board

If you don't know what the runs are you must be a fucking Pepsi from Quebec

Jesus Christ, you make Canadians look even more fucking stupid

get in the helicopter

Sorry.

Pretty much this

I know what the runs are, but apparently proper grammar is as foreign too you as running water and a prosperous economy

Tabarnac Jean-Guy, learn English OSTIE!

enough with loi 101 already

even the French are better than non-whites like yourself

Please educate me....do tell me, please, where have I made a mistake?

do you leaf bastards not leave runs all over the board?

Considering that 90% of your leaders come from Quebec, I think the French are more powerful than your pasty white ass

UMA DELICIA

we shitpost the most and piss off irrelevant non-white hispanics such as yourself, yes.

they fuck dogs

You don't piss off people, you just make people pity your dumb asses

Canadians fucking suck. I can't decide if I dislike them more than Swedes...it's a toss up.

They're all fucking queer. The whole lot of them.

Canadians control the best shitposts, Aussies control the worst

you guys just have skewed sense of quality for shitposting because you're all rural white retards who voted for trump

Speak for yourself, favela dweller.

Every fall your flag should turn diarrhea brown

smone makes this so Canada is the autistic one and UK is the one on the far right

Yes

At least I am not a little pussy bitch that hides his flag like a cunt that came from an even bigger cunt

Ita my fault. Back in 2015 I literally memed the leafposter into being. I have some reservations about my actions, now. Be careful what tou meme into reality, it might come back and bite you in the ass

>222

100 fucking percent

I meme'd the sheep fucking thing into existence, sorry

Elites are selling us out. Ask working class Canadians what they think and it is a different answer.

You had a great moment of clarity, be proud

>what is their problem
Terminal virtue signalling death spiral. Our elites can only cum by being more progressive than everyone else.

Anglosphere reporting, mess with one of us you mess with the rest...minus Canada of course, they can get farked.

Yes, a heavy amount of people in this nation are certainly mentally retarded.

America pls nuke us

Completely controlled by the (((shadowy powers))) behind the English empire

I have friends who are doctors who I try to reason with, but have to stop because they won't admit that ANY BAD PEOPLE IMMIGRATE ILLEGAL.

Show your flag you little cum guzzling whore

learn english you fucking monkey

Cuntosphere you mean

Why didn't the fucking leafs vote for fucking DONALD TRUMP!!!!!

get fucked you Portuguese speaking nigger.

brits need ID to buy plastic knifes, they aren't going to be fighting any wars with you. Canadians still have guns.

Canada is literally the least cucked nation in the anglosphere even with Trudeau as the leader ahahahahahah

WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHEEEIT

*English

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking retard... if you are going to school me, check your shit

Where is your flag?

I bet you are a fucking Swede

canucks...you never disappoint us

I still love you cunt...well Quebec cause they produce 90% of the world's maple syrup, created poutine and have the most horny sluts in the world

but they wuz, meanwhile you fags were sucking off parliament's dick since '76

stay mad you irrelevant hispanics SA's and europoors, our shitposting will pierce the heavens

What a fucking shining endorsement, I hope you're proud Canada. The jungle monkeys seem to love you.

Anything's better than being australian at this point

The best part is that I am not even mad, I love fucking with people on Pol, so entertaining!

I honestly love the psychos of pol

Nowhere else can you call a person a nigger cunt scab and feel the love back triple fold

I even love your Nazi ass, turn around, take in my anaconda

I promise I will shake off the last drops on your lips

AHAHAHAHAH nice

The fact that you took the time to make that speaks volumes.

Let me buy you a beer before I ravage your mouth

Dance you fucking monkey!

Why are you complaining about other peoples' grammar when you don't even know when to use 'too'?

>Spends the better part of an hour shitposting on a single thread in Sup Forums
>Thinks spending 90 seconds to make an image is a sure sign of dementia

No, I actually think it was quite funny.

A-are we friends now?

of course, no worries.

I don't know a single thing about you, how the fuck can I hate you?

keyboard sucks and I don't proof read constantly

>Anglosphere

Fuck off already. Binge drinking faggots.

Jesus Christ!

Someone posting on /pol who actually uses logic.

Unlike Burgerland of course, where everything is logical and wonderful, and you had an excellent choice between two exceptionally skilled and qualified candidates in your last elections. Burgerland, where you worship in the monarchical sense, but insist on being a republic.

>we run this board
you forgot the "i" in ruin

Pure coincidence pedofiend

tell me what is not shit about your country human