>Korean girls are ugl-
Stop this meme, Sup Forums
They look pretty before plastic surgery too

MUH KOREAN WAIFU REEEEE

Japan>china>shitkorea

I'm wannabe jap

Nips > koreos

Their true genes will show when you race mix with them and have an ugly baby

What are Koreans even, chinks, gooks, nips?

little known fact, gook in korean means person

pretty funny tbqhfamalam

so gook is korean, chink is chinese and nip is japanese

what is zipper head then?

I'm Korean and I'm not attracted to Asian women. The most alpha of the Japanese/Korean men marry white anyways,

Viets

Japanese are cute without surgery. I don't know how that happened since most island nations get quite ugly due to inbreeding. See: Britain.

Uh, yeah. Do you people not know that Koreans are fucking ugly, but take to plastic surgery like moths to a flame?

desu I'll fuck anything with a pussy

this
why did they call them zipper heads?

What
the
fuck
is
that?
h
a
t
?

Zipper head is actually chinese too. When the Chinese came to America to work on railroads they had the long single braided ponytail hairstyle. Americans said it looked like a zipper and called them zipper heads

The best race to marry is Japanese. White women act like men. Korean and Chinese women are too materialistic. Japanese women act like women, are cute and sexy, and are happy with the basic necessities of life.

>zipper heads
I've seen about a dozen explanations for the origin of the term. I don't know what the fuck to believe.

I know a cute Russian Korean girl and I can almost guarantee that she didn't have a surgery since an average Russian can't afford it.

*shaves your head*
Heh, nothing personnel Han.

Outliers certainly exist. But since she's only half Korean, she could have just been blessed with both the best Korea has to offer, and then the glorious benefits of the best white genes.

No, user, they look SOULLESS before plastic surgery. They get the procedures done to bring some sort of humanity into their facial expressions.

It's a shame that Hans came to represent China.

No amount of plastic is going to save Koreans. Can't wait for best Korea to just end it all.

They look pretty because of makeup

Probably the greatest cucks of all time.

Gook in korean means country, or soup

No, she's full gook. "Russian Koreans" are kind of like "Korean Americans", loads of them migrated here during the Jap occupation of Korea. She also has the most retarded name I have ever heard.

Outliers. It's like suggesting that all African Americans are on Haley Berry's level.

>She also has the most retarded name I have ever heard.
lmao i love russians so much, is the economy good enough yet, i want to live in Moscow

Why didn't fucking Korean girls vote for fucking DONALD TRUMP!!!!!!

I grew up in tacoma wa. Around a shit ton of asians. Mostly japanese, korean, vietnamese, chinese and cambodian.

Koreans were the fuckin ugliest by a lot. Even the cambodian girls were better looking even though Cambodians smell like a landfill. Koreans have the flattest, biggest sunflower heads, short stumpy bowed legs, and giant torsos. Those big flat heads though...ugh.

Chinese girls were the cutest but it's a 1 in a thousand thing at best. Hapa jap and Chinese girls tend to be pretty hot tho, desu. The best prevention for yellow fever is growing up around them.

A wise man once said, "Korean girlfriend; Japanese wife."

>Slavs
>White

Beaner with Jap wife. General consensus is that Americans men are dumb and rage all the time.

Stop shilling

Still not as attractive as white women on average and even then this is off topic trash.

u mad 'cause no kpop goddess wants to be your waifu

Too bad most of them will be extinct soon.

Even muslim arab chicks look better than the typical ching chong midget bitch.

oink

thank you american mongrel

perfection

>square jaw

>not liking germanic girls
>being gay or non-white
pick both

>non-white
>not liking germanic girls
pick one

Must be the turanic steppe admixture.

wow

>not liking manjaw is gay

You mean the strongest, healthiest jaw type?
A square jaw isn't automatically masculine you know, if you can't determine the obvious sexual dimorphism between a feminine jaw shape and a masculine one (pic related) then you're just blind.

Japanese

A jew I'm okay with.

Korean pic related

you're an idiot

Northern Chinese

This, k*reans are abominations.
Taci terrone.

korean girls are not ugly, you just have shitty taste

Korean

the only asian i like

>Japanese are cute without surgery. I don't know how that happened since most island nations get quite ugly due to inbreeding. See: Britain.

"Like jap bitches because they won't ask for much and because I can't provide much. Double plus because they usually won't fuck niggers or wetbacks or anything brown. The ones that do are considered low class"

Yikes

asian waifus are the best option for white men

She looks good, but I find Megan fox looks better

Do you like Eurasians ?

Correct! This is what white men want.

> that fur on face

Digits confirm.

I confirm also.

They probably think we look like shit

from the fact that there are very few full blooded abbos left in your country, I'd say you're in the majority opinion of your fellow countrymen.

Checked and yes

>not liking manly feature on a girl is being gay
what