Liberal Tolerance

You might have seen this snowflake: youtube.com/watch?v=QHCn0Z7muE8

The police is on the hunt for her, and we need your help Sup Forums to find this crazy woman, so she can be brought to justice.

How do we go about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/juliusdenmark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Wear swastika
>People called my a nazi and splashed me
>OMG LIBERALS ARE EVIL

A good hard anal fucking would sort her out

So I should attack faggots that wear rainbows?

>assaulted because of an article of clothing I'm wearing
>some fag will defend this in the first post

Oh ill just go to the DRUNKEN BARN DANCE, you know, where people are drunk, and dancing. I will go there and proudly display my faggot flag on my shoulders.

HOW DARE SOMEONE APPROACH ME, JESUS CHRIST THESE FUCKING REPLIBLITARDS DRUMPFFFFFF

>laws stop working if you drink

Do it, nothing but some weird stares will follow you mong.

What is a drunken barn dance? It seems pretty self explanatory, but your description implies mass lawlessness at these events or something.

It's illegal to throw beer or water at people in Denmark.

A SJW did that to the female Prime minister from the "Social Democrats" in 2013 and was sentenced 40 days in jail.

It will get thrown out, he is provoking the behavior and instigating it further. Video also doesnt start further back, so we have no idea of thier interactions before she just suddenly sits down and starts berating him.

Here is what probably happened

Maga fag > WOW LOOK HOW LOUD MY OPINIONS ARE, I HOPE NO ONE GETS OFFENDED

OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN ASSAULTED.

Hey actually, do you have a copy of the police report? I'd like the accuser's information

Jesus Christ this one has a serious case of down syndrome.

Well, that is understandable because you are all property of the crown and have no rights to look at, let alone assault your betters. Is she still in prison?

More like hat crimes

>he is provoking the behavior and instigating it further
that's not what the video shows. maybe he should have just curled up into a ball until she left eh

Do you really think having opinions, loud or otherwise, is grounds to be assaulted upon?
It's a public space, anyone can talk about anything and as loudly as they like. The only people who can decide he's being too loud are the staff of the establishment.

typical cnn watcher
keep her over there pls

So you're saying in your country people shouldn't be free to wear what they want?

By ignoring them and not govimg them any attention. Liberal women need to be treated like cats, cause it's all they know.

Badumtiss

You cant see his hands or anything in the video. He could be ghost jacking it, or pointing a finger gun at her.

She wont face any charges, the guy is a total loser. He cant speak his mind without the threat of police action looming over anyone who approaches him.

Again, please link the police report so we can contact involved parties

>reading comprehension this bad

I'm ok with that.

Please keep her there Danish user
We dont want her to return back here

>wearing a swastika
>having "loud opinions"
>ghost jacking it
>pointing a finger gun
Any other things you want to add to the list of "things you can be justifiably assaulted over?"

Julius Bjerrekær
Published on Sep 17, 2017
SUBSCRIBE 33
SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBED UNSUBSCRIBE
Contribute to my Paypal directly:
paypal.me/juliusdenmark

An American woman wanted to sit at my table. I was wearing a MAGA cap. She became visibly angry with my presence, so my friend started recording her.

This took place at "Unibar" near Aarhus University, Denmark.

We chose to take legal action the following day. A case has been opened and she will be charged with politically motivated assault (a hate crime).

Political violence is never acceptable - no matter ones political affiliation.
Category

Mate you do know different countries have different laws that work in different ways right?

wew lad

It depends, they are all justifiable depending on circumstances. You could shoot someone with the finger gun. Punch a nazi. Make someone a sex offender.

Talk to our police
Water = Assault

He was probably a reincarnation of hitler too.

Why even post this? Go have some tea or something. Here is a YOU, I mean, that was the only point right? I MEAN, DID YUOU KNOW THERE ARE OTHER COUNTIRES?111

ya know what I see your point, I'm gonna go punch fags for wearing rainbows

Do it, punch that faggot.

> Drumpfists assault everyone but whites
> calling police because someone "assault" them, cry like little kiddies that got their lolly stolen

nice try schlomo

Americans make for the shittiest immigrants. They somehow think the entire world is some sort of TV show where they have special rights, one of which is believing everyone gives a fuck about their opinion.

Around yanks, dont prank.

>Water = Assault
no, but throwing water at someone is

>he is provoking the behavior and instigating it further
STILL not asking for it

i remember a bunch of yuropoors trying to figure out how to buy a legit MAGA hat

No fuck off, take her back.

What a fucking bitch...

Just drive around looking for a girl that sounds like a stuck pig

>we must be tolerant
>EXCEPT IF I DISAGREE WITH YOU!!!1

It is now, because originally, it was just water splashing, but then some faggot said, " He sprayed me because I wore my drumpf hat " then it become an actual assault because of your feelings.

This will go nowhere, the faggotr is asking for money already. He just wanted some attention, because he is a 5'6 nu-male faggoty who has to attach to some fucking idiotic political ideology to feel SOMETHING

FUCKING ANYTHING I JUST WANT TO FEEL AGAINB

well, i'm all for normalizing organized political violence. the right is much better at that, but when leftist niggers finally realize this they will already be seconds away from being put on a tree.

He isnt asking, he is DEMANDING a simian response. He knew what he was doing, and is asking for money already

throwing an unidentified liquid is assault. fairly sure he could say he doesnt know where the liquid came from, or what it was, and be completely correct in the eyes of the law

>This will go nowhere

Again, forgetting different laws in different countries?

I thought the only word he actually says in the video is "what?" Pretty hard to discern his motive from that, while hers is perfectly clear.

"punch a nazi, but by nazi I mean anyone right of charles Marx"

I hope you get extra credit for pretending to be so retarded

Uhoh. This faggot has got a point. But it wasn't a gay boy house party he was at, it was a public place. So, I get you, but you are shortsighted.

I would slowly kiss the palm of my hand and smacked the shit out of that whore.

>Call someone a faggot fucker
>Start recording
> You are terrible!
>LOL WHAT?! PLS DONATE THIS CANT B TOLERATED DRUMPF

You are a surf with no constitutional rights. Stop talking

Private property, public establishment. People are drunk, outspoken, and looking for fun.

OH FUCK I HAVE BEEN ASSAULTED AND OFFENEDED WHO CPOULD HAVE THOUGHHT IN THIS COUNTRY WHICH IS NOT AMERICA

Why are you defending her though? We can see her being emotional and irrational, yet we have no proof that he is being the same way. Yet, your conclusion is that she's in the right and he's in the wrong even in spite of the only evidence we have.

Your posts are obnoxious.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>It will get thrown out, he is provoking the behavior and instigating it further
How do you know? This didn't happen here in the states, retard. Our laws aren't

You know nevermind fuck it. Based on your posts your're clearly baiting or actually retarded. Have a (You) instead.

It's time to stop posting son. In any civilized country it's illegal to physically assault someone who has a difference of political opinion with you.

Americunts exporting their retards to Europe... as if we don't have enough of our own problems. Fucking burgers...

The drunken barn dance is Canadian tradition going back eleventy seven and some years... you are NO Canadian!

well done

I am defending her because she wanted to get her point across, he was being an intentionally annoying faggot, " LOL WUT?! " so she splashed him instead of punching him.

This guy is such a faggot, he is trying to ruin her life for speaking her mind. Fuck this guy. Fuck him forever.

i wuz born this way fag

Shut up, no

When did politics ever come into it?

YOPU DONT EVEN SEE HIS HAT, HE COULD HAVE JUST ASKED HER IF SHE WANTED TO SEE HIS DICKL

why was that autist wearing a maga cap? both the trumptard and the burger bitch should be hung.

What was her point? She didn't like his hat, and therefor it's okay to splash water on him?

NICE UPBOAT GUYS LOL BUT SERIOUSLY WE CANT LET THYOSE NORKS THREATEN US

We never got to that, because this faggot knew he was recording and was trying to bait her to get some FUCKING DONATIONS YOU FAGGOT.

I've had bar debates that ended in blood with no police interaction. Ive had bar debates that ended with the extermination of 40 million jews

Ive never had one where I run to the internet and try to get some moeny to buy more cock cages

Quit making shit up and being retarded.

>make strawman post
>people start spamming (You)'s at me
>YES Just as I planned it HAHA I AM RUSE MASTUR

Quit being Canadian you irreverent fuck, stop buying our milk

JOKES ON YOU I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED DURRASEDRSDFDFSDRF

IM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU PEARLS WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY SWINE

I never said I agreed with his choice to take legal action. Just that he's legally able to, since he was assaulted. Whatever happened prior to the cameras rolling, no matter what he said, what he was wearing or anything of that nature, is irrelevant unless he instigated violence against her. Since we can assume he didn't, as she's unsullied at the start of the video, she has instigated violence and that is punishable by law.

I suppose you're stupid enough to be the chick in the video.

Thankfully a judge will see all the information and make a real decision based on all the facts, not just the narrative presented, but I don't even know how they dispense justice in Europe. (since they rae property more than us)

I suppose? Holy fuck, hooooooly fuck. Get some originality faggot

Shit that actually wouldn't surprise me

That's implying a lot about a MAGA hat.

Liberals have been assaulting right wingers for years for any iconography because they always call us racists.

Look up, "(REPUBLICAN SENATOR NAME) Is a Nazi" in Google Images. You will find propaganda against every single Republican including Jewish ones. It's nto even funny how worn out this argument is. It only works on dumbass liberal college students that never heard it before, or girls that got fucked by a dick that had that opinion.

You two should cross the Atlantic and such eachother's cocks

Oh man we're actually not bad at it usually.

They'll look at this video, see that they were just talking then she threw shit at him.

She'll lose.

this isn't Sup Forums roastie - keep your fantasies to yourself.

>I don't even know how they dispense justice in Europe.
So how are you so sure she won't get jailed?

>Thankfully a judge will see all the information and make a real decision based on all the facts
What you don't seem to realize is we're probably looking at 100% of the facts if we exclude witness testimony.
And so far, the facts do not look good if you're her lawyer.

1. Guy has a fucking channel dedicated to politics
2. Wearing MAGA hat in country where everyone fucking hates us
3. SCORE A GIRL GOT MAD AT ME LOL
4. HE IS FUCKING BALD
5. COME THE FUCK ON ITS A GOD DAMN WOMEN COME THE FUCK ON SHES A GOD DAMN IDIOT, LET HE SPLASH EVERYONE IN THE FUCKING BAR NO ONE CARES ABOUT HER OPNIOPN

Mate it sounds like you want to suck this girls cock more than anything, maybe try to find her online, she might like retards.

>openly displaying support for the president of the US is the same as supporting Hitler
user, I...

Using your logic:

She probably pulled a knife on him before the recording started and then once she knew it was being recorded threw the drink instead so she would have an excuse as to why people were freaking out.
She probably also killed a homeless guy in the alley.

If having loud opinions were a crime all liberals would be in jail now instead of about half of them,

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH EQUATING THE TWO? JESUS WAS POPULAR AS WELL. ANY SUPPORT FOR YOUR " CHOSEN " LEADER IS INTERCHANGEABLE WITH ANYONE ELSE'S IDEOLOGY

See this American is why I don't want to call hhBB a retard for being American, you guys are usually pretty cool.

>he probably also killed a homeless guy in the alley.
If this turns out to be true, I'm cool with forgiving her.

neck yourself you retard

She didn't try to make a point, she felt the need to express her opinion even thought nobody asked her to. And once confronted, she reacted with an assault. You probably can do this in the USA, but not in EU you cucktard.

She's lucky she's not here in Wyoming or she might've gotten herself shot in self defence.

So being bald and having a youtube channel are acceptable reasons to assault someone now? I get what you're saying, he's milking the hell out of it no question. Is he legally able to though? Yes, because she fucked up and committed a crime on camera.

>Is there something wrong with equating the two?

Lol... Yes. Obviously. Dumbass.

Oh ok so you're retarded. Gotcha. Sorry about that my friend I though I was speaking to someone who isn't retarded. But clearly that isn't the case, as you are retarded.

Lmao she's on the run? Shit keeps getting better

>fp-RETARDED-p

Are you the dumb bitch in the pic?

Gotta go guys.

Point is.

1. She assaulted him, she got triggered
2. He is a faggot for escalating the situation for popularity
3. Canadians + UK people are more property than US + French citizens

Please keep your crazies in your own country, America.

Stop calling them yanks. Yankee = Jan + Kees. An old curse word for Dutch people, who played the foundation of NY

Doesn't make sense calling a burger Yankee

Gotta admit dude, you fuckin owned the thread, 10/10. Will give it up.