What is this?

What is this?

>hqdefault.jpg

A washing machine.

Poor girl probably forgot to put in a sock in the washing machine

No longer a Sup Forums banner.

The last glimpse of your waifu after she realized you're complete shit and decided to flush you down the toilet

Youharu was the best girl.

I liked Sara more

Neither is the one with Waha talking about swastikas, fucking jewt removing all the good old banners just because he wanted to pretend nothing bad ever happened

Too chuuni for me, but at least she has a nice design.

I tried get into 11 after 17 but it just wasnt the same

Washing Machine girl. It's been a while.

She accidentally put a red blouse in with the whites

I actually prefer Remember11 over Ever17, but it really doesn't tie up neatly at the end in the way that E17 does. Perhaps intentionally.

Seriously, fuck this ending.

The problem i had with it is that i actually had to search for explanation about everything even after completing the game because everything was all over the place for me. Didnt have this problem with 17

I kind of enjoyed the fact that it was a mess. E17 really spoonfeeds the reader.

Look up zero escape games.

Why was she in the washing machine?

NOT
PENNYS
BOAT

Too many chicken sandwiches

Threads about Chinese girls in washing machines are a noble tradition.

I feel sorry for Kaburaki. No one even liked or appreciated him. They could have at least make the original You like him.
I like to imagine he has a really eventful exciting life of his own where he is the MC of his own story and only did the unthankful task of getting into that traumatic situation again to save some people he barely knew and because he's a really cool dude.

Kaburaki really was a bro.

He probably did have some interesting stories between 2017 and 2034 due to working with You'haru on undermining Leiblich. At least I'd like to believe so.

;_;

She is angry at you for hogging all the fun.

thats anime

I still cry every time.

Same seiyuu

Same seiyuu

>you will never have sex inside a jellyfish

That is a machine used to wash clothes

I'm sure he and OG You did get on eventually, they worked together for years after all.