Fluoride

Sup Forums please redpill me about fluoride. Should i use fluoride toothpaste or not? im getting really paranoid about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/mds.27105/abstract;jsessionid=F4E3AB2CAD058C23599B0E41970302ED.f04t04
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23139216
pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/fluoride#section=Metabolite-Description&fullscreen=true
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19998729
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borax#Water-softening_agent
slideplayer.com/slide/8085429/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's how the lizard people turn you into a communist, so you'd better avoid it.

Fluoride is fine. Brush your teeth with it.

fluoride is a meme. even at high exposure levels, the symptoms of poisoning are in the heart and the bones, not the brain. you aren't going to turn into a gay frog

bump

Don't brush fluoride.

It can bypass the blood brain barrier and has antimicrobial properties that harm your microbiota. Your microbiota consists of a microbial community of bacteria that have been observed producing and consuming brain chemicals. This is one reason why the Nazis used fluoride to alter behavior i.e. cognition.

>don't bath in fluoridated water as it absorbs easily through your skin, the largest organ of the human body
>use Tom's Of Maine toothpaste, Anti-Plaque & Whitening, Fluoride-Free

>nonsense

Might as well, it's not like you can de-calcify your pineal gland at - what are you 20? 30? It's too late to worry about it now.

If you think facts are non-sense, you just might be a liberal.

It is why sperm levels have been steadily decreasing. They are at like 25% of what they were in the 1950s.

Try to avoid it. But don't avoid it like it's poison. Just wean yourself off of it and see how you feel. To 2-3-4 days without, and see what difference it makes.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/

Conclusions: The results support the possibility of an adverse effect of high fluoride exposure on children’s neurodevelopment.

You probably could still de-calcify, it would just be more difficult because your body has way more problems to take care at an older age than merely a calcified pineal gland. You'd need to be on a strict diet/exercise regiment allowing your body to multi-task in revitalizing its biological processes to restore your health.

Fluoride has no evidence of any psychoactive function, *that I'm aware of*.

I think what fans the flames of conspiracy is the fact it has had a lot of study done and its shown to basically make no worthwhile improvement to dental health, while creating a few new issues, such as fluoride staining of the teeth.

So its odd that it's even up for debate as a regulation of something in toothpaste, LET ALONE an additive to the water supply.

Additionally, i stand on the side of the anti fluoride argument purely to stop the slippery slope that is adding stuff to the water supply.

>This is one reason why the Nazis used fluoride to alter behavior i.e. cognition.
There's nothing wrong with using fluoride for DENTAL TREATMENT. I wouldn't drink fluoridated water but that's why I have a reverse-osmosis filter. It's not going to pass the blood-brain barrier if you're not consuming it or shampooing with it. Prove me wrong.

Those aren't facts my friend, that's a host poorly formed abstracts from a lazy analysis of the actual facts.

Not trying to insult you here, just please go read the studies and form some proper ideas.

Here is a study of the human body's microbiota affecting neuromuscular control, which changes in the microbiota preceded Parkinson's disease.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/mds.27105/abstract;jsessionid=F4E3AB2CAD058C23599B0E41970302ED.f04t04

>a healthy, functioning microbiota is critical for optimum human health
>it affects genetics, and is the main environmental actor for epigenetics

Someone post the screencap already. There was an user who blamed Sup Forums because he destroyed his teeth with fluoride.

Just wash your teeth four times every day after eating, kids.

Something I have always found interesting
The cheaper the water, the more fluoride it has.
Rly makes u think and stuff

>its shown to basically make no worthwhile improvement to dental health
How come certain teeth get super sensitive when i dont use floride toothpaste for 1-2 weeks? Ans i dont mean not using any toothpaste.

>why the Nazis used fluoride to alter behavior

What type of water do you think foods like baked bread use? Your town/city most likely uses fluoridated water. The bakery in your town/city uses that water.

What if you accidentally consume some fluoridated toothpaste? Better call poison control!

That's just what Big Tom wants you to believe.

It is a fact that fluoride has antimicrobial properties. All I did was link that fact to other research (facts) in regards to bacteria in the human body that make up its microbial community (microbiota) and their function.

I'm sorry these facts don't conform to your version of reality.

pic related

62 KB JPG
>Fluoride has no evidence of any psychoactive function, *that I'm aware of*.
So look it up. I redpilled myself about flourished in about twenty minutes. There is plenty of data that shows significantly lower iq in areas with fluoridated water than areas without. There is in fact so much data that typing "fluoride neurotoxin" into google will provide you everything you need to draw your own conclusion.

Works wonders on my teeth m8 except for the whole staining thing. I feel like I could chew rocks and the only time I get cavities is when I stop using the stuff. The water supply stuff is sketchy as hell and should be stopped though. I mean who the fuck drinks tap water anyway?

I know we like to blame flouride for a lot of things but 1-800-ComeOnNow. Do you have any evidence to back this up? Like does even high doses of fluoride cause sperm loss before more overt symptoms such as brain damage or out right poisioning?

>Fluoride has no evidence of any psychoactive function

Not directly.

Psychoactive bacteria:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23139216

Put Borax in your fluoridated water to apparently counter it. There is a paper from the 50s or thereabouts that forums keep citing that says borax removes fluoride from your system. I have a box of 20 mule borax on my kitchen counter right next to my ascorbic acid (for the chlorine) ready to drop a pinch into my drinking glass.

Fluoride isn't the only thing in toothpaste remember, lots of different chemicals added specifically to reduce tooth sensitivity.

I can't find anything that shows fluoride having a desensitizing effect of teeth.

I've no idea why you're face-palming. The Nazis noted docile behavior in prisoners as a result of fluoride exposure.

There is a story about a magical spring that made the wives of men obedient (docile). Husbands would make their wives drink from the spring to calm them down and placat them. That magical spring had higher than normal levels of fluoride than we tend to see naturally occurring as a trace mineral.

bad for your bones. no idea why nations would use this shit if they arent in africa.

Again, don't take it personally. I just challenged you to write something more competent and you did. Well done.

I think you were making hasty conclusions that are unfounded, but you're definitely right that Fluorine is a highly toxic chemical, pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/fluoride#section=Metabolite-Description&fullscreen=true

Its also the case that dosage matters, what you find in toothpaste is not so far out of the range of naturally occurring fluorine exposure that it's toxicity is a dangerous factor.

At least that's what the current consensus is, I'm against fluoride in general, I think it shows no real benefit, yet clear negitive effects, mainly fluorosis.

>>use Tom's Of Maine toothpaste, Anti-Plaque & Whitening, Fluoride-Free
Was this a fucking plug?

I've looked, I can't see any studies that draw any solid conclusions that it has a neurotoxic effect. Let alone any studies showing the action of it.

Meta analysis shows a decrease of child IQ within the range of measurement error, which I can't take seriously. Too many untracked variables.

That being said, I'm happy to lean on the side of caution and completely remove it from water supplies, if not for the fact that there are no real demonstrable benefits, economically or medically.

Remember that fluoride isn't the only ingredient in toothpaste. I'm of the opinion that most of the benefit is down to the simple act of clearing/ cleaning the surface of the teeth of acidic compounds.

I'd be willing to bet, brushing with some water and baking soda or w.e will do you just as good. Consider the fact that humans existed for a pretty long time before we started brushing our teeth. Only became necessary with the explosion of sugar into our diets.

It isn't a hasty conclusion. Fluoride indirectly affect brain chemistry. One of the primary reasons is due to its antimicrobial properties altering the human body's microbiota.

You won't find research on fluoride affecting the human body's microbiota because this has never been conducted. Based on mounts of evidence from numerous other studies, it can be concluded fluoride's antimicrobial properties are just like any other substance that has microbial properties, and will illict similar effects. The difference however is that fluoride's antimicrobial effects are broadspectrum, making it worse due to the range of bacteria it affects.

I've done years of research and experimentation, curing an uncurable chronic illness. I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Fluoride killer right here.

Apparently, eating a bunch of cilantro will help decalcify it. Think buddhism and a vegetarian diet.

Best natural flouride clense is to take the cores of 20 apples liquify them in a blender.
Let it sit in the fridge overnight and drink it in the morning.

You can if you spit it out. It's like Semen. No matter how much you love it you have to spit to minimize the risks. As a Swede, I'm not sure you'll get that, but it's true all the same.

What does this have to do with fluoride? Its long been known that maintaining stomach microbial health has physiological effects, I take it you mean to say that fluoride is neurotoxic due to its antimicrobial effects?

Sounds reasonable to me, but many questions have to be asked.

Mainly if unhealthy gut microbes cause a neurotoxic effect, how can we isolate this purely to fluorides effect, many things in our diets are extremely damaging, aka coke.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19998729

Don't swallow it and you'll probably be better off.

thanks, I'll try that

Ah interesting, it does state that conventional fluoride formulation had a desensitizing effect. But my point was that it works in conjunction with other ingredients.

you are supposed to spit out the toothpaste , not swallow it you moron

I already tried 5 toothpastes without fluoride and all had the same negative effect. So i am going to call bullshit, as if it would be so hard to put the other stuff in. Inb4 they make all the alternatives bad so people use fluoride ones.

I'm sure you're a wonderful person user, my point was only that their is simply no conclusive evidence to support the idea that its neurotoxic and you agree?

I'm definitely not saying that your idea is wrong, only that its worthless until you demonstrate it scientifically, and I really hope you do.

Not when its added to the water supply, which is kinda the main point.

i hope he does not, since ive started doing extra fluoride mouthwash. did the jews trick me again?

The study you linked says that UNDER the influence of fluoride, amorphous calcium phosphateis converted into a layer of Hydroxylapatite which acts desensitize teeth.

As I understand that, they've added something that piggybacks off the action of fluoride, so you essentially have a two action desensitizer. Its smart desu

Of course they did

How are doing with your of Tom's of Maine investment?

This. Every country without fluoridated water is a literal shit hole. Also, proper hygiene requires it.

Besides, what else would we do with all that nuclear waste?

This.

Maybe maybe not, fluoride is probably not worth worrying about in the grand scheme of things- just don't swallow toothpaste that's all. I'd be more worried about vaccines and also health risks associated with the coming 5G technology.

>you aren't going to turn into a gay frog
not from fluoride, no.

>Borax
I was about to call bullshit on this, then learned something new today.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borax#Water-softening_agent

You still need to be extremely careful with this shit.

I'm using
Basic Sensitive Classic made by Lavera.
None of the rat poison crap and it works fine.

wanna know how i can tell this thread is full of bluepilled cucks?

slideplayer.com/slide/8085429/

Yeah, burger
>Use rat posion to brush your teeh
>Just don't swallow
>Instead of simply getting one that's a few cents more expensive but without the fucking posion
Yeah, eh no.
Fucking idiot.

>you aren't going to turn into a gay frog
Then explain what happened to this chicken?

Pull out all your teeth user. It's the only way to get the RFID chips out.

>Use rat posion to brush your teeth
We use cat poison to decorate on the holidays and we regularly prepare food and drink with dog poison.

Why should we give 2 shits about what our toothpaste would do to rats? We aren't rats.

the real conspiracy is the fact the government is storing its precious metal supply in our fuckin mouths... u think the governemnt doesnt have that shit on a list somewhere?

What if I got melanine (shitskin)? Does its powers protect me?

I mostly forget about brushing teeth. Is carbonic soda good? I visited the dentist because I had stones on my left teeth.

>We
No, you.