imgur.com/lhEdJh9
imgur.com/a/uZiXU
justflipacoin.com/
imgur.com/a/zAifp
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
imgur.com/a/c5oau
bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Plain Doll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime wearing one of Ryuko Matoi’s outfits imgur.com/a/X5nQ5 Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

I would like to request a drawing of Mai Natsume. Anything would be appreciated, though I would like to see her lifting and examining her breasts with an embarassed expression, similar to this:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1995572

Another idea is Mai wearing a partly open bathrobe that shows cleavage like this:
i.imgur.com/D7S2DT9.jpg

Requesting Maka. If you'd something specific, her wearing a T-shirt and denim shorts soaked from a water balloon/gun fight, maybe getting ready to attack back would be splendid.

If that doesn't strike your fancy then please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting a slightly older looking kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her, or a family portrait with user's head out of the frame. Or sitting pregnant and saying welcome home to the viewer.
Little girl ref: i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX.jpg
Pregnant ref: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2308522
Family picture ref: imgur.com/0QW8hk5
anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Kindly requesting Colette being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Alternatively, pov lap-pillow

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune being princess carried to bed by user as she sleeps or wearing nothing but an oversized hoodie. Anything else is give, too.

Requesting my beloved Momo cosplaying as Natsu Ayuhara from Rival Schools, optionally doing something volleyball related like spiking a ball (which may or may not be engulfed in flames), a jump serve, taking a run-up to either of the two or digging/diving for a ball. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/htnA8

Requesting my beloved Touko, please.

I'd love to see her wearing a black business suit. A pair of sunglasses would also be a great addition.
Another idea I have in mind is her looking sleepy while reading a book. Or maybe her making a miniature building or something using Lego parts.

Though I'm fine with just about anything cute of her and I appreciate them all the same. Thank you for considering my request and have a nice weekend.

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing a Team Rocket uniform. Maybe sitting on a railing, running with a Weavile or Crobat, or twirling a keyring of lockpicks and glasscutters on her finger. Any other context is fine too, as long as she looks maybe a bit more playful than sinister.
Ref: imgur.com/a/Cm8t9

Alternately, in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or an HDD outfit like Purple Heart's (or a design unique for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB either playing games or sleeping next to each other.

For something on the lewd side, Hinagiku leaning back while sitting on the edge of a bed, wearing tight jeans and t-shirt/tank top/bra/handbra, with the pants in the process of being pulled off her legs by user offscreen. Any sort of happy/loving/excited/seductive expression is fine by me!

Lastly for the thread, because I finally got around to buying a new one I'd like to see her riding a mountain bike. Wearing a tank top + hot pants combo (maybe with a small sweat towel hanging around her neck) or other appropriate summer biking gear would be great!

Please and thank you as always!

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Him wishing me a happy birthday (today) would be immensely appreciated

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Requesting Birdy and my SI interacting like so,(SI carrying Birdy, or other way around)
imgur.com/OmmieME

Birdy Ref. imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
Updated SI Ref. imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or Birdy and a waifu/s in a braid train.
imgur.com/fqIaM6C
List of waifu would like to see with( no particular order/preference)
imgur.com/u4VQUcy

Or in a similar bikini imgur.com/pgCFVSL
Thank you!

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, possibly being held high in the air by user/my SI

Alternatively, I watched the GuP movie during the week, so seeing her in the Continuation High uniform would be great
Dorky hat optional
imgur.com/a/qmaxI

Almost anything else is fine too, enjoy your weekend

Requesting Zangyaku-san
imgur.com/a/8qrpp

Would love a headpat, lap pillow or brushing her hair. Anything else cute is appreciated.
Nothing lewd please.

June 1st is Children's Day in my country, requesting cute loli Inori eating candy, reading a picture book, or playing with dolls.

Alternatively, wearing a cute babydoll i.imgur.com/UwteLnz.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Nepgear
►Sleeping like this gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654 , and saying "Onii-chan.." in her sleep
imgur.com/8xBgJT3 Making this expression
►Dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori imgur.com/a/5uXEn
►Nepgear wearing work-out/running clothes or Fuminas outfit(look above), looking sweaty and exhausted after exercise.
►Dressed like Ahri imgur.com/a/sB5xK
►Wearing this/similar swimsuit imgur.com/X6VCUhw and eating ice cream
►Mecha musume/HDD set/Armour inspired by any of these pastebin.com/ZmD8EWEb
►Wearing headphones and listening to music
►Any cute PoV like any of these imgur.com/a/qGnby with her
►Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd)

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

I have just scrolled through the last thread and narrowed down who I may or may not draw. Can I draw waifu from last thread or do I just kill myself now?

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be really cool to see him doing the Gunbuster pose/Gainax stance imgur.com/a/s3eea while wearing his count uniform.
Alternatively, if you feel like experimenting, him drawn in Hajime Ueda's style: imgur.com/a/W2fiq
Another idea would be him in a baseball uniform, because Shimura-sensei is working on this anime: imgur.com/a/vo6Ds

You don't have to stick to these ideas, I'd love any picture of him smiling! Hope you have a great weekend.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. To celebrate his seiyuu's birthday (June 4), I'd like to see a parody of one of his "Identity" album's covers. You can keep the clothes or draw the usual gakuran and it would be fantastic if the strings were drawn like Hierophant's tentacles. i.imgur.com/WTV0tBz.png But if you're up to draw SI interactions, maybe user standing on a chair to look taller or other ideas from the ref i.imgur.com/Faw3sGy.png Thank you so much if you consider drawing him, good luck and have a nice Sunday.

Hey everyone.
I'd like to request Dolce looking shocked while blushing please
(i.imgur.com/1Cc2csw.jpg).
Another idea could be her laying in bed while holding a stuffed animal such as a Wooly (i.imgur.com/E1chpjh.jpg).
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with my Dolly. Hope you all had a nice weekend and that the coming week goes well for you all!

I'd like Scharlachrot dressed as Velvet from Odin Sphere due to the game releasing soon.

Requesting Rin dressed as Pleinair.

Happy Sunday!

I'd like to request my husbando Vector, anything would be greatly appreciated but if you want any ideas I've got a few:
-wrapped up in a blanket
-taking a nap
-looking flustered as he receives headpats
-wearing his jacket over his shoulders as a cape; impractical but very comfortable
-chilling with some butterflies on his head

draw a request from last year if you want, it's all fine
most people here are regulars

Requesting my wonderful husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as Hau from Pokemon Sun/Moon. Specifically with the hairstyle (bangs bulled back into a small pony tail)
Image reference: imgur.com/a/IuPnK
Video reference: youtube.com/watch?v=_W28Clwwj7M
Alternatively, as either Kamen Rider Kabuto or TheBee with his helmet off held to his side like in the last picture: imgur.com/a/jrHox

Anything else is welcomed as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend.

I'll take some requests if anyone wants, but I'm out of practice. Also, I don't have a scanner. Also also, requesting for myself also since I'm ass at drawing.

Humbly requesting my waifu Rukia in an outfit similar to:
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bb/0f/ca/bb0fca58c5eb835a789129fa82c9f162.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/89/20/86/89208684cfbcd9721805854172eb630f.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3c/6a/7c/3c6a7ca0933f18198b639a72ea6cd8b5.jpg

I really love the combination of short shorts, thigh highs, and chucks. They're an amazing combo.

Requesting Misao wearing a snow jacket drinking hot cocoa.
Or wearing a wedding dress.
Or wearing cute puppy pajamas.

Anything else is appreciated, nothing too lewd but cute lewd is fine.

Thanks if you consider and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Nui-Nui as a MILF.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (You know the one) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-In Jolyne Kujo's clothes
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
-Naked apron if you could do it.

And thank you for your time.

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, lewd, anything goes though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Requesting my beloved Inori.

-PoV with her blushing and drinking from a cup with 2 straws
-Her sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
-Wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Thank you and have a great week.

I'd like to request something cute or comfy of Yukiho please.
If you want something specific, how about holding the "Yes" pillow bashfully while in her pajamas. Maybe standing in front of a doorway or siting up in bed?

Requesting Risty dressed like this imgur.com/a/kK8c4

Alternatively, her showing off her muscular back similar to this: i.imgur.com/4Pip5Mb.jpg

Requesting my love Yuu humming happily while tending to plants in a greenhouse, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] speeding past an astonished jet pilot. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Requesting POV of Rika princess carried or leaning in for a kiss.
Or hotblooded posing.
Or in a catgirl outfit.
Would love anything cute as well.

Requesting something cute of Nozomi. For example, perhaps her wearing a white sundress? Thanks in advance.

I'd like to request my sweetheart Alice tanned a light brown and wearing a cute summer's dress, preferably white. If she's holding anything, maybe a blue or strawberry popsicle? I'd love to see her enjoying summertime.

A second option would a drawing of myself and Alice.
SI reference: imgur.com/iPd88s2

Anything else is appreciated as always! Thank you for your consideration and take it easy this weekend.

Hope you like it!

Requesting my husbando, Rui:
-Wearing a mecha musume interpretation of his G-Suit: imgur.com/a/bJTsc
-Wearing one of the Deorart collab outfits for his series: imgur.com/a/nJU4b
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting Yuri, anything is lovely. Thank you!

Inori so cute

Good afternoon. Since it's my birthday next Tuesday, requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki pole dancing for me wearing only her school swimsuit and/or a happy birthday sash:

Some pole dancing refs:
u.pomf.is/ppqfkl.jpg
u.pomf.is/umtegq.jpg
u.pomf.is/jdhwyp.jpg
u.pomf.is/fphtef.webm
Just please make it tasteful. If you feel like adding a background, since she'd be dancing for me only, I guess a bedroom or living room would work.

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting my Kanon lounging on a beanbag couch while watching the TV or playing vidya.

Alternatively, her wearing a dress shirt and a skirt along with a labcoat.

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance and I hope you have a great weekend.

Hey everyone, i'd like to request my darling Haqua. Anything would be absolutely great, although if an idea is preferred, I think it'd be nice to see her sitting at a campfire or something similar, but again, don't feel limited to that. Thanks!

thank you! wasnt really satisfied with the eyes so fixed a bit

Requesting Ran wearing a sweater and jeans

ref: i.imgur.com/EdCjz3U.png

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•outfit swap with Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Don't be silly, I love your handwriting. Thank you so much, this looks so sweet! His expression is adorable.

Hey, guys. user formerly known as Melonafag here.

As my recent farewell indicates, I can't stop thinking about this place, about you guys and the pleasant times we once had, and I don't think I'm alone in that regard. From such nostalgia sprung forth my search for an archive of WW/HD history, since desustorage doesn't go beyond 2015, and it's with great pleasure that I present the fruits of my labors:
foolz.fireden.net/a/search/subject/weekend waifu/

This archive is static, as the header indicates, but it's dense, thorough, and will serve our nostalgia and yearning for yesteryear.

Please, please don't ban me, and goodbye.

Apologies for the no-delivery reply, but I wanted to ask if you happen to be up for joint requests? Since the Girls & Panzer movie finally came out subtitled a short while ago, and since both our waifus have first-hand experience with tanks withing their story, I've been toying with the idea of having the two practice some senshadou together, dressed in the Ooarai tournament uniform.

Just throwing the idea out there, so there'll be no ill feelings if you don't want to for whatever reason. I'm not even sure if there are any drawfags in the WWD who'd even draw tanks, or any other mechanical objects for that matter. And I've heard joint requests are rather unlikely to get picked up in the first place. It's probably the stuff for commissions, isn't it? Well, anyway, trying never hurts. If you like the idea, I guess we'd just make it a bullet point for next week and if nobody picks it up, then that'd be just that.

In any case, have a nice week.

requesting red hair Yuki i.imgur.com/UUsF9qJ.jpg

any strims?

Requesting Mio only in a camisole and panties on a hot day or her in a bikini on the beach.

Oh, and you can probably guess it, but I should add I'm the Ibara user.

Requesting Tejina! A cute chibi or a clumsylewd pose is fine! Bonus points if she's showing a magic trick to another waifu.

Requesting my dear Ion. Sitting on top of a school desk, with him either reading or smiling would be great, he could be wearing a gakuran or just a regular shirt and pants. Anything else is fine as well, thank you!

Requesting Tsukihi wearing a party hat
More refs:imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
Anything else its appreciated!

Bwaka!

inb4 baka

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in a SKIN TIGHT BODY SUIT like horizon or a ribbed leotard patterned in a way to have similar colors to either of her color schemes please~

Requesting Taiga wearing a tank top and shorts while trying to say cool on a hot day, please.
Outfit examples: imgur.com/a/V0s5H
Anything would be appreciated.

Hi wwd! Requesting my beloved Ayano sleeping with a book placed on her lap or just enjoying a nice and warm cup of coffee. Anything cute/comfy is welcome and widely appreciated! Thanks in advance for considering it and have a great weekend, everyone.

Requesting Fuuka cosplaying as Fu-ka from Shadow Hunters, or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi telling user to start acting like a man, or something similar.
I would wouldn't mind seeing her try on different clothes in front of a mirror, or posing in front of it.
A last minute idea, but Mahiru walking through a city at night with the city lights illuminating in the background would also be really nice.
Thank you all in advance.

Yes, I'm totally up for it. Have a nice week too.

Hi WWD, I'm requesting Reimu wearing a Shinsegumi just like the ones on the reference making a cool or a cute pose, or anything cute with her drinking tea is also very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing Sunday!

sorry - i am tired
i will go to bed now

I love it!

This is amazing in every way. Her smile makes my heart melt.

Thank you very much for drawing her - You made my weekend. I wish you a fantastic week and everything nice in the world.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters getting some cute flowers from our original daughteru do not steal, Noire, please, either Lycoris', the Hoya Bella flowers or both, please!

Alternatively, Mimi taking a nap with her!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Daughteru: imgur.com/a/uAjov
imgur.com/a/nFkHb
Flowers: imgur.com/a/x2p4d

Requesting a drunk Haruhi showing a bit more of her dere side, or dressed as Kurisu please.

Alright, then see you next WWD

Requesting my waifu Annie as one of the following:

-Dressed as Pinocchio.

-Dressed in Cinderella's raggy clothes. Fullbody for this would be really appreciated.

-Dressed in Alice's dress, grown too big to fit in the room she's in.

-Anything of her would be really nice.

If you would like to do an art trade, i would be happt to do that. Everyone have a great weekend!

In case I don't finish in time, please take this preview!
I have 3 more panels to do but...

Today is still my birthday. I have a few ideas in mind for a birthday request; one being us feeding each other a small bit of birthday cake. Or her presenting a birthday present to me. Or finally just me hugging/cuddling her, since she's the most precious gift I could have on such a day.
As a reference to myself I did one of those dress-up games, since as much as I appreciate a delivery with an user, it'll feel more special if it looks at least somewhat like me. imgur.com/lhEdJh9

I want to thank everything and everyone here, yet another cycle of my life has passed, and I'm glad I was able to make it with all of you.

Phoneposting because I'm out and won't be home until late. Please and thank you.

Absolutely adorable, lovey-dovey PoV is always something exceptional, and her hair is super fluffy, just the cutest. Good job with all the soft pink colors too. Thank you a lot for drawing Inori, and have a wonderful week.

Requesting Manaka

It's time for despair.

Should I draw the stuff I should be working on, or take a random request?

Hello drawfriends, I'd like to request my lovely husbando Izaya.

I'd love anything, but if you want I'd like to see him in a gym, perhaps wearing the clothes he has on his daki (see reference). Doesn't really matter what he's doing in the gym (working out, encouraging me to work out, telling me to give up, whatever). Also, the gym in the reference photo is actually my gym, but I know that's really hard to draw so feel free to ignore. References: imgur.com/a/uZiXU

I know the art style changed for the second season, but I'm not picky, choose whichever you like.

Thanks!

Flip a coin. Let it come to fate

I don't have any physical money on me.

Random, it'll be more fun.

justflipacoin.com/

Wow, nobody can get away with excuses anymore, they've got a site for everything

Looks like it's back to what I was working on then.

If you run out of excuses there are sites that generate some.

good luck user

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-As Dizzy with both wings being her fallen angel wings.
imgur.com/a/zAifp
-Sleeping on a queen sized bed with a cute smile.
-In Casual Clothing
-As a Cheerleader
Or anything else would be fine
Anything Kisekai related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Cute

That looks really good user, I can't believe you're even making multiple panels. I'm really looking forward to it!

She looks good, SSF. Thanks for drawing her.

Good evening!

I would like to see bridal-style carrying or piggyback-style carrying. Preferably me being the one who's doing the carrying, and my dear Masayoshi being carried. How he reacts to it is up to you. My arms would probably be shaking because I'm still weak as hell.

My refs: imgur.com/a/c5oau

I hope this was the sort of thing you were looking for.
I always enjoy drawing Rukia.
Enjoy.

Cute!

Requesting my lovely flower in a cute dress or just being cute or pouty in general.

Roryfag hasn't requested in a while, or I'm blind

Requesting Metallia.

I'd like to request my goddess Noire dressed like the Plain Doll from Bloodborne bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Plain Doll

Requesting a cute Tomoko,thanks for considering and have a great week.