Why are you not living in/planning to live in the Yellowstone states? ID, MT and WY are god tier white paradise...

Why are you not living in/planning to live in the Yellowstone states? ID, MT and WY are god tier white paradise. I don't feel like looking up specifics, but the average is something like 95% white between the three states. The other 5% is mainly natives who stick to themselves in the reservations. The only area in all three states to stay away from is Boise, and that isn't hard to do.
There is so much undeveloped land here it is insane. I know that Montana in particular has a burgeoning tech market, and there are PLENTY of construction jobs around due to the mini-boom we are having right now.
So what's stopping you, Sup Forums? We have land, jobs and shitskins are next to non-existent. Sure, you'd be living on top of a super volcano, but in all reality, there will be plenty of time to evacuate if it does blow. If there isn't, then we'll die instantly instead of a slow, painful death of choking on ash and starving to death.
Come home, white man.
Pic related:
My back yard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk
justicemap.org
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a honeypot to get as many white people killed in the Yellowstone eruption as possible.

I know your games.

Yes, and you're trying to get as many people killed by the dark horde as possible. I know your game, nigger.

do you own that land? homestead and get comfy desu, FOR WHEN YELLOWSTONE ERUPTS AND WIPES YOU THE FUCK OUT CUNT

Hey bud, looking to move to Idaho or Montana in the near future. I love hiking and mountain biking. What’re the best/most affordable places to live in either state?

t. didn't read the entire post

>doesn’t respond to the one serious post in his thread

Kys

I'm not as familiar with ID and WY as I am with MT, but property around here is very cheap, minus the tourist areas. Like anywhere, the farther out of town you are, the cheaper you are living. I'd advise staying out of Boise, and to a lesser extent Billings and Missoula. What field do you work in or want to work in?

If you would have waited 20 seconds...

Sweet, thanks for the heads up. I’m a nurse practitioner so I’m looking for a hospital or some kind of outpatient clinic

Who is jewing who?

In that case I would highly recommend either Bozeman or Great Falls in Montana. In Idaho, Potacello or Coeur d' Alene.

I like the idea of living in a rural isolated town but the reality is that it would ultimately be too spoopy for me because I've lived in cities all my life.

Looked heavily into moving to one of those states when we (Scotland) voted against our Independence.
Which is best? They all look great, I ended up just heavily drinking instead of investing in immigration to the states. Cheers

NW user here. PacNW & AK may be the last refuge. Been all over the ID panhandle & Eastern WA. Took a trip to AK, and outside of Anchorage you find anglos or AK natives. Everyone gets along well; inbreeding keeps to a minumum.

The life isnt for city dwellers though; DESU the most important thing a woke white man can do is to cultivate living skills required for rural areas. The cities will not be your friend when we reach the DOTR

Cause volcano

Well, I live in Montana so I'm kind of biased. Honestly though, they're all great. IIRC ID is the most populous of the three.

>ID,
Meth, Mormons, refugees, Mexicans and white thrash.
Enjoy

>Potacello
Full of Syrians now

Nurses are needed in rural Idaho. I'd go to the panhandle like couer D'Alene, bonner's ferry, and such. Though I'm planning on moving north from Boise. I can't take it here

independence?

Lel, fuck off back to plebbit.

Your like a slave nig that gets sold to a new master and tells everyone you're now free.

I'll come and bring my own guns if you marry me, no homo.

Been planning a move to any of these states actually. I live in western WA and its a liberal cesspool but I'm finishing up school before I leave. Montana is my first choice, daho just doesn't seem as good.

I'm moving to Kalispell within the next four years.

lol, trust an englishman to pipe up
i hate the eu, i hate the SNP, i just want my own nation.

Been taking a look at them all, some of the cities you said look great.

I liked the far northern reaches of wisconsin better. Big lakes and lota of streams with the added bonus of canadian access on the UP.

I'm starting to consider moving in this general area. What about british columbia and Yukon?

I know they are in Commienada but well if there are 0.5people/km^2, 95+% white, mountains and forests it's enough for me.

lel dickheed, I'm fae scotland, ya lefty bawbag cunt. Away and bile yer heed.

BTFO........

I was born in Helena Montana and I dont go back. My parents divorced and dad moved west for a better job. I went with.

Montana people suck, me included. Fucking dumb people, mentally retarded. The place I live in now is equally shit but at least I dont have to drive 30 miles to get beer and pot's legal here.

I don't know where to go. Where to start. What are some good towns to research and visit?

don't- it's a pain, and the people dont want you there anyway

have fun dumbass

underrated. took the rural pill a few years ago.
shit you don't even have to go full rural just get away from the degen

nice pic. looks like my qt gf wifu
grew up in the sierras
white mans true heaven but
inundated by spics now. god bless the national park system

> posting from the comfy north USA in the trees, city fags btfo

>I suck
>I drink and smoke weed
Checks out.

you're either a child or disabled, i can't think which
learn to read

Bozeman and Great Falls, MT would be my recommendation to at least check out. They are pretty small cities. Big enough to have what you need, small enough to not have major problems.

so does literally everyone in montana

blowsmen suck and greatfalls sucks

Which state you in user?
I've dreams of setting up shop in WY

Literally? I live in Montana and only drink on special occasions. There are plenty of people like me here. Just because your circle was all druggies doesn't mean that the rest of us are.

Why? Not enough methed-out tranny hookers for your liking?

I live in MT. I'm not as familiar with WY, though.

My "circle" was the state of montana asshat. small population. Cant fool me prick you abuse too if you live there

no the people are dumb and the place is so dumpy

I've lived in Helena, Missoula, Butte, and Sidney Montana. It all sucks ass and the people are delusional.

Just moved from TX to Idaho and oh my god, I wish I had done it sooner.

1. Actual seasons, it's not 90+ degrees with 80% humidity
2. Everything is cheaper except gas, which is fine because there really isn't any REAL traffic, even downtown
3. So many jobs and privately owned businesses they can't find enough people to work them.
4. Fantastic scenery and a goldmine if you love outdoors stuff
5. No black people, no mexicans, no indians, no mexicans. In the few months I've been here I've seen 3 black people, who were clearly mixed with 1 white parent, 5 latinos, who all spoke perfect english, and 2 asians
6. Even the liberals are conservative to a degree, no crazy riots or anarchist groups
7. Land, prime land, is still pretty fucking cheap. I plane to buy 20-30 acres on the outskirts of the city and building a large house there.

The only cons is that it's a true flyover state, which means air fair isn't cheap and there are very few direct flights. Also if you're a chain cuck you won't find a lot of chain restaurants around in comparison to big cities.

I'd seriously recommend to anyone who is looking for a change in scenery to check out the region.

Can I go if I'm not white?

No.

And you're a retard, obviously. As you voted with the SNP to become a minor european state. Nothing in the whole referendum was about independence. It was changing one master for another master, and this one was even further south than the one you already have and doesn't speak english as their first laguage. Show me one bit of proof that indyref meant we'd be a non EU state? You can't because it all hinged on Scotland joining the EU and being swallowed up.

>I hate the EU and SNP but voted for them.

Lel

I live in Mississippi and even though we have nice rural areas where people will leave you alone, it seems so many of our communities are having section 8 housing shitted into nicer places and the whole area goes to hell within three years or so. The next time I have to pick up and move over this BS, I'm looking at a major move, and absolutely I will look at demographics and also confirm those demographics on /pol. I have about three years, I estimate, before I have to move again. "White flight" is racist? Well, fuck you. Moving into black areas is "gentrification" and also racist. I want to move to an area with an overwhelming majority of white people, and I don't have to worry about break ins after unwanted section 8 housing is built and goes to holy hell, and I have to worry about these degenerates roaming the streets and breaking into my house. And, yes - I have gone through THREE break ins. Guess what color the robbers be?

IKTF, user. I moved up here from Missouri and it is easily the best decision I've ever made.

>Yellowstone
kek, if the September 23rd happening memes are real, you're all gonna rekt by supervolcano Yellowstone Caldera.

rip in pepperoni, based white paradise

I've been narrowing down a state to move to for a while. Montana is up there, but the milder winters of south eastern Tennessee, no state income tax and no super volcanoes have me leaning that direction.

Does anyone know the cons of living in the Blue Ridge Mountain areas of Tennessee? Am I overlooking so big drawbacks?

Blue Ridge GA is based as fuck. Rented a massive vacation home in the mountains for my brothers wedding. Good mix of cozy and civilization.

>Blue Ridge Mountain areas
Can hear them banjos

Where in the sip? Yalobusha county here

I wish the South had zero nonwhites. Im up for warmer winters and hot summers are survivable plus year round vegetation (Here in New England the trees die in winter and its depressing) and at least i dont freeze half a year.
But living in the South where niggers are in proximity would make me super upset.

If there was zero nonwhites then id prefer either North Carolina, Arkansas or Tennessee where its not tooooo cold compared to Appalachia or too hot like the deep south. just "right.

Stop the Fucking Hammering Trump edition!

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk

Got any more similar photos?

Well howdy! Lamar County here. We are overrun with single black mothers with fo' key-udz, black juvenile delinquents, and illegal Mexicans. It did NOT used to be this way.

T. Montana transplant that was a sperg and didn't fit in.

Interesting thread, man. I live in rural Georgia, not many niggers in my immediate vicinity, but still run into them at the grocery store and whatnot far too often. I have to work in Atlanta sometimes, and that's every bit as hellish as you would imagine. The money is great, though, and now I work 100% remotely so life is good.

I've traveled the West extensively, especially Wyoming. At one time, it was my goal in life to run a hardware store in Medicine Bow, buy 1000 acres of cheap land, and live off propane and satellite internet. I felt I had one more great adventure like that in me, but my cunt of a (now ex) wife just couldn't get on board.

I'm too damn old to make such a change at this stage, but I fully understand your point of view and would highly recommend other like-minded people consider this option.

Nice try super volcano

Have room for one, a kid, and a dog?

What's the job market like beyond tech?

Try California instead. You'll be happier

Quit being a pussy. My neighbor is 93 and runs his house alone. Drags his COPD tank up on the roof so he can blow out his gutters.

>I have to work in Atlanta sometimes, and that's every bit as hellish as you would imagine.

I have to agree with this. I travelled there for work a few months ago, and I was very clearly in the severe minority there. Not a comfy trip at all. I know three people who moved out of Atlanta because they were mugged by blacks. Two of these people got hit in the back of the head with a brick.

Here's one from earlier this summer. It's the same basic pic minus the snow.

How old are you? I was 29 and also divorced when I came here.

To the MS bros, the West is unique. They hate drunken thieving Indians and migrant Mexicans working on the railroad (literally) worse than we hate niggers. Western people are 'friendly', but not as talkative and effusive as we Southerners are. They literally don't say anything that doesn't need to be said, and they can be very blunt. They're not rude or standoffish or assholes like Yankees, they're just straightforward and to-the-point. The cold and wind does that to you, I suppose.

In general, they found my Southern accent charming as fuck, and they knew I could shoot and hunt and hold my own. I earned mad respect from a local meat processor when I skinned my own antelope using a method he hadn't seen before.

It's a bit of a culture change, as it's not as slow and laid back as it is here. In the South there's humidity and heat and you chill the fuck down and sit in the shade and chat. Out there, the wind is blowing and there's shit to do before winter comes. Very similar values, though, just a difference in environment.

Goddamn, I love the West and will always regret not making that move when I could

Hotty Toddy! Lmao jk, I'm sure you don't sympathize there.

Yeah wtf is with all the beaners suddenly? In a couple of years, the blaqueness has spilled over into the nice parts of town up here. I know exactly what you're talking about...blacks here used to know there place more or less, but since 2015 shit has gone haywire.

I was looking down near you and now I'm scurred Hattiesburg, etc is too far gone. Montana it is

My city in Western WA is getting the diversity dick-down hard. They're trying to push FREE tinyhomes for homeless people. Its disgusting. The real estate bubble inflated my condo price though so I'll easily sell for almost double what I paid which is cool... can't wait to move to MT or Idaho for some "living space". Since my neighborhood has been diversified my car has been broken into twice. Section 8 apartments bring all the spic gangmembers with their "look at me I'm cool" bass that wakes my son up at 2:00 am. HOA doesn't even give them a warning (they own the complex that rents too). Pisses me off. Won't tow their cars when they park in other people's parking spaces too. So many nights i've just wanted to introduce them to my friend Baretta...

I'm not a pussy, bro. I'm completely self-reliant when I need to be, just have too much invested here now. It's not my age holding me back, it's family obligations, home stuff, girlfriend stuff, HER family stuff, my animals, land investments I've put a lot into, etc. etc. But at the time I considered the move, ex-wife and I were free and educated and could do wtf-ever we wanted. And I failed hard by letting her talk me out of it.

I'm 51.

>Yeah wtf is with all the beaners suddenly?

They came here after Katrina to steal construction work from people who desperately needed it, and then they never left. They breed like rabbits and soak up gibs using stolen SSNs.

Spokane?

I've pulled out my firearm 4 times in Atlanta. Thankfully never had to pull the trigger, as the firearm diffused the situation (meaning the niggers ran), but goddamn how I hate that fucking place.

ME, NH and VT have similar white percentages and aren't about to get wrecked by a massive supervolcano.

Shame we're so close to Boston. You've got the edge there. Did I mention the supervolcano?

Never mind. Read western as eastern.

LOOOL MS getting redpilled on greasers.

Full disclosure I'm originally from San Diego and I know all about that scourge. I had to get used to niggers when I moved to Mississippi. There were fucking none in San Diego.

everybody use this map to find and avoid nonwhites

justicemap.org

How is the weather ? You have frost in september, your winters must be fucking horrible.
Do you have problems with californians, mexicans or northerners fucking with your culture and your politics like OR, TX or NC ?

Naw. Spokompton has been full of cholos for a while now. Bellingham. 12 years ago it was a quiet, great little city. Now its turning into a shithole

No mountains (tiny ones anyway). Shitty lakes. Worse people (liberal, Subaru driving, birkenstock wearing faggots).

Yep. I'm pretty much fed up with both. You have the beaners taking all of the housecleaning jobs, lawn care jobs, in restaurant kitchens, etc., which just puts even more blacks out there on Welfare or to steal anything that isn't nailed down. I understand why some /polacks prefer to use cash only and not use banks at all, but I swear if they'd remove the Coinstar machines and stop the Post Offices from selling money orders, Pedro's little party would come to a grinding halt down here.

I've been saying this for months. I'm trying to immigrate now.

already live in the best place!

>I'm too damn old to make such a change at this stage
>It's not my age holding me back
Wait for your folks to die and move. If someone came to me on two occasions and said, "Hey I really want to do this thing, but women who probably don't give a damn about what I really want keep me from doing it." I would assume they were giving the keynote at the pussy conference.

>land
>animals
>home
All that shit is transient. I'm starting to think you didn't want to do it as bad as you think you did. That ain't no easy life, and your vision of that was less desirable than cozy remote work until you die warm in the arms of people who tolerate you.

That isn't frost. That's snow. It's been snowing on and off for the past 3 days now. It only gets as cold as it does here because I am WAY up in the mountains. It does get cold and snowy here. The coldest I've experienced was -45 with a -65 wind chill. I'm not sure what that converts to in commie measurements, but you get the idea.

I thought about it. I need to make some money first though.
Denver is getting pretty bad.

Here's another one.
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html

I do plan to move to the yellowstone states you dumb cunt.

>-45

Fuuuck that. My Californian body couldn't handle that.

I doubt my Teslas battery could either.

I'm out.

thank god
I have a place where I can retire now that will be free of californians

That's -53 in non retarded measurements, colder than any temperature ever recorded in France. At least the lower altitudes still get decent summers right ?
Also you still haven't answered to my 2nd question, are you being invaded by spics, californians or northerners ?

Even up here we get decent summers. They're pretty short, but it gets into the 90s easily here. Californians are migrating to Colorado and Texas. Not here. We have a few spics, but they're all construction workers that basically keep to themselves. As for yankees, there are WAY too many guns for them to be comfortable.

Holy shit, as much as i like cold and moutains, -53°C is taking things a bit too far.

I said that was the worst I've experienced. That certainly isn't a daily thing. The average is usually around -20.

Does Utah count?

Blonde (presumably) qt
Very comfy pic,user