Hue/pol/ - Rio de Janeiro Civil War

This General is summoned only in times of Crisis and tension in the sociopolitics of Brazil and destined to discuss topics and subjects around it.

Rio de Janeiro has been plunged into a public security crisis since the beginning of the year with Pezão's 'Cleptocrácy'. Drug trafficking is not just trafficking. It became "Narcoterrorism" to the style Pablo Escobbar

>With this, the Red Command, TCP and ADA Terrorists divided the district at their pleasure, coming to dominate 843 different areas of the Capital
archive.is/Cg9Xy

>Throughout this week, The Favela of Rocinha, the largest favela in Latin America, was about internal confrontation between ADA terrrorists, faction of Antônio Francisco, the famous Nem.
archive.is/eDRai

>Airspace of the South Zone of the Capital of Rio de Janeiro was closed for civil and commercial airplanes by the Air Force, only authorized for military airplanes

>Main roads that surround the Favela of Rocinha are closed by the eminence of the exit of the terrorists. BOPE invaded all the alleys of Favela.

>The ADA terrorists deployed a kind of Parallel State under Martial Law. Civilians are visited, cell phones are checked for talks with Security Forces Members, fees and taxes are charged by the Terrrorists

>Army authorized to start the Siege to Rocinha. The war will start now.

Rio de Janeiro is always in civil war

Will this be like the Mexican war on drugs?

Where's the stream?

>Will this be like the Mexican war on drugs?

Yes it is.

Now this is repeating the same effect as 2010.

The Army will create a Siege that will probably last for days.

Monarchy reistated when?

Why does south/central america even exist?

>Monarchy reistated when?

After the Referendum

Indeed

tectonic plates bouncing on and up on each other causing landmass to go above sea level?

>Why does south/central america even exist?

The Problem of South America is Communism.

All these terrorist groups and drug traffickers came up with communist bias

If we do a Philippine-style Cleanse, you can be sure that we will become potent

About the Airspace

rio e sua merda

this
fuck rio

And to think most of the problems of south america could be solved by simply legalizing drugs.

I blame plate tectonics.

No, it does not.

Basic rule of the Market. If the legal sells for 10, it is only the traffic to sell for 8.

Not to mention that the ADA and the Red Command already charge "taxes" in the favelas equal to the mílicias

Not to mention the urban battle tactics in which they closely resemble the AntiFas.

They break cars, burn buses, cause chaos, instigate monkeys in favelas to make demonstrations and stop the traffic ...

Any updates?

if it was legalized it would sell for 1 due to market competition reducing profit margins. If the black market tried to underbid they would just make minor profits and wouldn't really be worthwhile. The only reason these gangs are so powerful is because the black market gives them a huge profit margin.

700 Army Soldiers were sent to the Siege Indent now

We tried to stop the Commies.

>We tried to stop the Commies.

The Cultural War of Brazil will reach the apex next year

Just wait for the Elections :DDDDDD

Stream?

Good, i hate RJ and the garbage that inhabits that place.

Only PR,SC and RS are worth it something.

>mfw favelados dying and by consequence less funk

Not Yet.

According to my sources within the Army, the Siege is expected to start in 1 hour.

That source of degeneration called Rio grande do sul?

Are you from RS?

If it is, Happy 20 Setemberr

i am just waiting for next year.

why the FUCK does our government still keeps the favelas/vilas? not a SINGLE one of them is free of criminals.

The most trafficked drug in brazil is actually tobacco. And it's legalized.

>RS worth something
negro, even the countryside is infested with dindus right now. Fuck, I have a house in the North Coast and they're breaking into houses left and right over there (you used to be able to sleep with your door open some years ago).

Solution = Sarin and Nappalm

I agree, however whenever a criminal motherfucker is killed the people in these vilas and favelas throw a shitfit, they burn buses, they make protests

>I agree, however whenever a criminal motherfucker is killed the people in these vilas and favelas throw a shitfit, they burn buses, they make protests

Yep.

Pure Maneuvering Mass

Taxes on tobacco are so high in Brazil, it might as well be illegal. High taxation creates the same black market problem by making it overly profitable since the black market doesn't pay taxes.

Can somebody tell me what's going on and why I should care about monkeys chimping out in a place that might as well exist on a failed Sim City 4 game?

We taking over Sup Forums now burger monkey, go back to watching your wife get fucked by Jamal.

you should not care . we are monkeys that live in trees

get out of here burger, this hue land now.

Looks like I my timing was impeccable, left that shitty town a couple of years ago. Nunca mais boto o pé nessa merda de país.

>favela warfare
there better be sick go cam footage you apes

we are responsible for 50% of gore/execution videos on the internet.
Aiming for 75% until 2020.

>Favela of Rocinha
more like roach-ina amiright?

How can Hollywood even compete?

Army helicopters have just landed at the Base of BOPE (UPP) in Rocinha.

950 Soldiers just came out from these

I envy you, fellow monkey.
I want to leave this shithole and never look back.

>Looks like I my timing was impeccable, left that shitty town a couple of years ago. Nunca mais boto o pé nessa merda de país.

Good luck seeing Denmark being overrun by the sand monkeys

help me out, here. is "hue" pronounced "hway," "hweh," or "hyoo"?