Kiznaiver

Why does Sup Forums like this?

I genuinely do not understand the praise this series gets, so I am legitimately asking.

In my opinion:
>The writing is piss poor.
>There's no real story, it's all just melodrama. Literally forced pairings: the series, and I'm not even shitposting.
>There's no build up for any of the characters' actions to have any impact or real meaning, yet they're presented as if we are supposed to care about these swerves.

waifus

why can't we all just get along

>Why does Sup Forums like this?
You must have missed yesterday's threads if you think that

>forced pairings
Didn't the show just address that?

We can only hope that Okada's career is finished after this seasons blunders.

Who are you quoting

I honestly don't think Sup Forums likes it much.I'm a triggerfag but I've totally lost interest in this show.

It's entertaining to watch. There. Saved you a thread.

Those are some pretty subjective opinions. It's actually possible to enjoy melodrama and find the characters likeable.
However half the threads are made of shitposting from people who watch it so they can bitch about Okada and Trigger. But especially Okada.

To be fair, Okada is terrible most of the time

What praise? Either stop making shit up in your head without reading the threads or stop selectively noticing the minority of positive comments while ignoring the vast majority of negative comments.

>Literally forced pairings: the series

That's the point you fuck.

Why do people hate Trigger so much again? Like I can understand disliking pretty much anything they've put out, especially Kiznaiver, but at the same time things like KLK and LWA break away significantly from the traditional shounen/moe/insert genre here recycled plots and characters that dominate every season. Like yeah Kiznaiver is bad, but if I compare it to Mayoiga (a fair comparison I think because of Okada's involvement) at least Kiznaiver has some good character designs and some genuinely pretty art. Even Inou-Battle had some pretty solid moments of animation. It's clear that Trigger at least seems to care, even when they're just making shows to pay the bills.

She's just mediocre.
The thing is that there seem to be a lot of people who claim to absolutely hate her but still watch her shows just to complain about them.

Sup Forums hates it, and so does japan, only mal likes it, reddit tried to like it but they couldn't start any conversations because it's so shallow.

I think Okada is solid in small doses, that are very far apart. I liked AnoHana, and Toradora is one of my all time favorites, but Mayoiga and Kiznaiver are petty lackluster.

But to be honest at least they aren't on the same tier of terrible as like, Another.

>"hold me"
>hold her
>"how dare you hold me"

why are women like this

Its not "Shut in gets transported to a magical world and meets up cute girls and has some neat ability" so Sup Forums hates it and everything else trigger makes.

mayoiga is miles more entertaining than this borefest

Because trigger inherit the cancer that killed gainax. They perpetual the same pandering otaku trash that is killing the industry slowly, and the triggerniggers are so mediocre that they have no arguments beyond "it's fun" or the artstyle to defend everything that this mediocre studio does.

Yeah, lets have more shitty light novel adaptations. Since THOSE arent the trash that is killing the industry.

>HorribleSubs

>Not understanding emotions

why are autists like this

I've never been able to relate with any MC from any anime up until that scene. I was probably as puzzled by the situation as Kacchon was. My confusion reached such a high level that it probably had a mass of its own.

kiznaiver is just as shitty as your average LN adaptation

Fucking normalfags over at MAL, praise in every damn thread there

not to mention no lesbians.
what the hell, Okada?

>no lesbians
Now that's just shitposting. Go watch the show before trying to shitpost about it.

>emotions
If it's the voice of the KOKORO I don't understand how it can be switched in under four seconds.

OP I think you might be a Kiznaiverfag false flagging because most of Sup Forums is bored to tears with this show

dunno, but white knights will defend it

Fucking slut, what the hell did she want?
I'm fucking triggered

Maybe judge a show for things other than its writing? I know the story is the most obvious part, but noticing and appreciating everything besides story would be a start toward better appreciation of anime in general.
Although, to be honest half the reason I'm watching this shitshow is just to make fun of Okada's "writing".

>it's bad on purpose

>There's no real story
Why are there so many people that seem to think that a character driven plot isn't a plot?

the characters aren't interesting

It's a fucking snooze fest. I'm only watching it because of the qts

That's another discussion altogether. A story is a story is a story. Even if you don't think it is.

Trigger made a adaptation of LN like a year ago, don't you remember?

tell me what the plot of kiznaiver is

Love and misunderstanding to achieve true peace.

Why should I watch something Naruto did 7 years ago? And did better?

Because Niyama Nico is attractive and better than any of Naruto grills.

It's about how a group of people's feelings become more corrosive to each other as they grow closer. It's also about the kiznaiver experiment.

By the way, what do you have against capitalization and punctuation?

The direction is pretty good though.

>It's about how a group of people's feelings become more corrosive to each other as they grow closer. It's also about the kiznaiver experiment.
those are not plot points. those are concepts

>By the way, what do you have against capitalization and punctuation?
what a sad cunt you are

>implying

The relationships and characters are so shallow for a show trying to be a character drama.
Okada needs to take a long hard look at this soap opera shit after both her shows bombed.

"Hold me" actually meant "I wish you liked me as much as you I liked you and could reciprocate" then when he held her it was cruel because he is only doing it because he's being told not because he loves her or understands the situation.

>they have no arguments beyond "it's fun"
Entertainment is, by it's very nature, supposed to be fun so I don't see the issue here beyond "stop liking what I don't like"

This is one of Okada's better works. From her other works she likes to dwell on the same emotional strong points until she wears it out. Because of the plot device in Kiznaiver it keeps the show moving on rather than going back to the same setup just to make sure the audience knows to feel something there. The rest is adjusting for the shoujo lens, MC is the nice guy girls want but would never date. Chidori is realistically only average looking at best but only noticeable because she's nice, friendly, and probably has geeky interest. Maki would be all around attractive, physical appearance and personality wise and because of that would have a more central role in the show. But hey, this is anime. But then the NTR.

I want to see her NTR'd to death

Plot points:
- People are forced into an experiment.
- People become closer to each other.
- People begin to hurt each other.
Those are developing plot points.

> what a sad cunt you are
What? I even asked in the nicest way possible.

Way to fucking blame something completely unrelated instead of defending your shit show.

I'll never fucking understand the label normalfag when there's nothing remotely normal about the behavior and tastes of the people it'd supposed to be referring to. Maybe if I understood the origin of it. Anyway to me the show is pure shitposting fodder right now so Sup Forums will adapt it's opinion on it as necessary for the remaining couple weeks to ensure that proper and predictable shitposting is sufficently carried out to the letter

I want her to walk in on the Autismo Twins fucking like apes. Bonus points if the Kizna mark makes her feel it too.

She'll just let the Gundam brand carry her ass in Fall

Anime just really needs better writers for originals period like fuck me. When your most successful original writers at the moment are Reiko Yoshida and Jukki Hanada who just write moe moe material you've got a big problem. The only upcoming pseudo original I kind of have hope for is the new Yamato series since it'll have an actual sci-fi writer handling with mainstream award winnint credibility doing the composition

Any doujins yet?

The amount of running away and crying the girls do and all the dramatic white knighting the guys do make me laugh. Just what the fuck is Okada on where she can only have characters react in the absolute dumbest, cliched and most exaggerated way every time just to milk cheap drama.

The animation is beautiful and the OP is the most aesthetic I've seen in quite a while.

Its probably my favorite style as of now. The story is kind of meh but this last episode is probably the best.

>she feels not only them fucking but their emotions of lust and love
>she gets so mindfucked she just drops dead right there

Sup Forums hates it.

I am literally diagnosed with autism, but even I understood this.