Can we like solve the North Korea conflict by letting Trump and Kim Jong Un battle? Like a real 1on1 fist fight...

Can we like solve the North Korea conflict by letting Trump and Kim Jong Un battle? Like a real 1on1 fist fight? No tricks, no weapons, no soldiers, no war just a good old fashioned fist fight?

Trump would do it. Kim might do it if the reward is big enough (like lifting of all sanctions, entrance in UN and owning all nuclear weapons he wants. Plus proving to his people that he truly is the glorious brave leader who takes down the west)

Can we meme this into existence? Just imagine the history books. Imagine Trump literally saving the world by punching North Korea's dictator in the face

>this must be peak autism.

I'm serious. I know the idea is ridiculous, but the whole world has become ridiculous.
Really the reason why NK and US are at conflict now are because both Kim and Trump are in a dick meassuring contest and can't back down from their words without losing their face.
This really is just the only option. An all or nothing 1on1fist fight between Trump and Kim with the whole world to watch.
Play it out in your head. You know it would solve everything

I tend to agree. They would be very evenly matched too, this is the fight we need.

Nowhere near it.

That would be really awesome
I want to be next and punch Merkel in the tits to save europe

Why not just zerg rush nk using your millions of refugees?

>buying into the media narrative
>thinking that trump and kim actually have ego wars and its not actually fucking serious

anyone that likes to throw this topic aside have the same explanation "muh stronk men in suites" meme. if you don't have anything to say then shut up

>I'm serious.
We know.

>top 10 anime fights of 2017

I mean the Internet meltdown would be a nice bonus on top of that

This has nothing to do with media narrative. Both have said things they can't back down from without looking weak.
Trump and Kim need to fight to settle this.
Let them fight personally and don't let them take it out on the back of civilians. I know Trump would be up for it. It would massively boost his popularity if he did that. And if Trump challenged Kim to a boxing fight with the reason that civilians should not fight their fight and that Kim should fight for his country, Kim would have no choice but to accept. Otherwise his Godking image to his people woukd crumble.

I would ppv that fight.

even if they would fight the NK issue would still be there.
you are obviously autistic and can't figure out why a president would be concerned for the future of the world

Id wager my home, my car, and my business on Trump winning.

I realize Kim has youth as his advantage, but I bet one solid haymaker (after his legendary Goldberg Spear to the gut) from Trump and Kim folds like a cheap lawnchair.

Kim has more padding though.

Neither of them are big on travelling though. Where should this battle be held Sup Forums?

a thread died for this autism.

Confirmed:

Kim would never agree to it. Kim is 5'6", Trump is 6'2", and despite your opinions on Trump's health, Kim is obviously much fatter and in far worse shape than Trump. It wouldn't even be a contest, Trump would destroy him without taking any damage whatsoever.

No. Slim Dong should nuke the Left coast.

the DMZ

Goddamnit stop making me wish for things that will never happen