Raildex

Hopefully those other girls would show up too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUYbAG8gXSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Railgun skipped the battle royale
>Accelerator is boring as fuck
>Index manga will never catch up
>NT is hit or miss as fuck and the current arc is only being held up by the prospect of Mikoto going insane

Why bother anymore?

I read Railgun for the CGDCT

Raildex is finished

>one-piece swimsuit with gloves and stockings

my dick

I want the Mikoto card.

>Railgun skipped the battle royale

>You will never SEE Battle Royale

Because while the others are true I'm actually liking most of NT

We might see it in the manga
Might

I haven't read all of the Index manga, just the novels. Does the manga deviate or skip things? is there any reason to expect that we won't get battle royale?

Accelerator got interesting again around ch 22

Most of Accelerator's mangas problem is the art, we had no scans and it felt directionless. Most of those problems have been solved

It doesn't help that the only story arc we currently have has about the same pacing as the Railgun manga's current arc.

Its slow as fuck

Is that the guy who makes the dreams?

You autists need to chill it with the retardation. Railgun was never going to adapt battle royale, and why should it? It doesn't have any of railgun's Main characters in it other than Uiharu very biefly, doesn't fit the tone of this series and oh yeah it's not fucking Index.

The only thing you could have hoped for was a brief mention of it in the backgound as Mikoto stalked Touma or something.

When will Fuyukawa release his Raildex doujins?

Yeah but like 5 months in canon have progressed in the 12 years this series has been going on. Is there any reason to expect we won't get there?

captcha: cour cours

Is that Worst or did Touma got cucked?

I'm not sure Touma would even notice if he got cucked.

nice quads

I've explained a million times how the battle royale would work in Railgun but it's not worth repeating anymore, it's been 3 months since it was skipped.

>it's not fucking Index

Gee I wonder where the Sisters, Daihaseisai, and what currently seems to be a Rensa arc originally came from.

Sometime after Mahaya releases his Zashiki doujins.

>Sisters, Daihaseisai
You do realise that those were completely different from Index, right? You do realise that was my point, right? Daihaseisai even had almot nothing to do with the index part except for some SOL stuff.

Same.
It skipped the Deep Blood arc and I think something else, but I don't think they'd skip Railgun. It's currently midway through 0930, so we still have SS1 and Avignon to go before Battle Royale, and at this pacing it'll take like 2 years. Assuming the manga is still running by then, we should finally get to SEE Battle Royale.

That's the sixth level 5.

I thought there is no 6th and the position is used by swindlers.

Apply the same logic to the battle royale. They had a saten/frenda relationship and frenda POV to work with, along with judgement/anti-skill in the form of Kuroko and Yomikawa. As for the railgun-only aspect, the dream ranker plot could have taken place on the same day as the battle royale, especially if they didn't waste chapters on breast envy.

Even a fucking monkey can work around the violence that you're so afraid of. There are a couple other reasons too, but this is as basic as it gets.

Should I feel bad if I kind of want to see the manga end where the anime stopped? I've gotten so used to the disappointment and pain that it wouldn't bother me at all, I just want to see the reactions.

>skip Railgun
skip BR like Railgun. Fucking brain stopped working.

Go to sleep Miki you aren't fooling anyone

If that's what it would take to get any sort of Zashiki adaptation for Enbi lewds I'd consider it a necessary sacrifice. If not, then you're a sadistic bastard.

I don't even read shit anymore and just come here to shitpost.

Then it wouldn't be battle royale and you'd still be bitching about not getting your precious little arc. That's the whole point, you retard. You got what you described and it's the best you could have hoped for.

>Then it wouldn't be the battle royale

It still would be, it's not difficult to tie events together especially considering the blank spots available in OT15. Frenda's side of things would handle that, and you saw how many characters were involved in the Daihaseisai, it'd be the same shit.

>You got what you described

An extremely half-assed version that ended before it even began. Then again, I guess being ambitious and creative doesn't mean anything. Let's just go back to Touma saving the day in Mikoto's manga yet again.

I'd love to see a side plot in Railgun about Misaka stalking and creeping on Touma from her POV while trying to rationalize it all as normal

Even her sisters think she's creepy about Touma, like when she hyperventilated and sex offender-smiled at him in Russia

>Daihaseisai
You keep bringing this up. This was a city wide event that had 2 completely unrelated storylines and they didn't even happen on the same day. Battle royal was a self contained dark side only story without any of the main characters from railgun.

And don't try act like you're intrested in creativity or whatever. You're throwing a tantrum, bitching in every other thread, because you didn't get what you wanted. It's pathetic. If you were actually intrested in any creativeness, you'd let Kamachi write what he wants and be creative in the way he wanted and then honestly appraise his work rather than bitch it didn't go the way you wanted.

>Make a arc that basically sets up battle royale
>Nah fuck it

Killing that sniper chick off screen when she should have died by frenda was stupid as fuck, had damn bombs stuffed in her face.

So i should suck his dick no matter what became that's basically what you're saying.

>when she hyperventilated
when was this?

>Implying she's dead

No it isn't. Looks like plain english is too hard for you too.

>throwing a tantrum

Hey buddy, compare my words and yours and reconsider who is actually angry here. I'm just explaining why it could've worked and showing disappointment that they didn't take that direction, not shitting on you every sentence. And every Railgun arc has delved into the dark side with Railgun's main characters getting involved in the dark side, so that argument can be thrown out the window. The two-day thing is irrelevant, plenty of arcs have had multiple things go on in a single day.

Anyways I already said what's done is done, it was skipped 3 months ago and obviously I have no influence over Kamachi so stop acting like I'm taking a shit on him too. You really seem to love dramatizing things.

I posted a reaction image and greentext.

You threw a tantrum.

We should know what's Kamachi's August novel in the next 3 or 4 days, but it's almost surely going to be Heavy Object.

>js06 barely finished translating Zashiki Warashi and already resumed on Blood Sign
Thank you based js06.

>I'm just explaining
Fuck off, every time I come into a raildex thread it's bitching that Battle royale wasn't in it. Shut up and move on like you suddenly claim to do.

>every Railgun arc has delved into the dark side
Not the point.

>I have no influence over Kamachi so stop acting like I'm taking a shit on him too
I don't give a shit if you shit on Kamachi, you come in here telling us what and how Kamachi should write like a pretentious prick and disengenuously say you want creativeness. What you're doing is the opposite of creativeness and I called you out for it.

Oh fuck yes, thanks for the heads up user I didn't see that.

Why do I want this now?

It's like GunhaxMisaki

Strange yet very shippable

Valkyries best girls

More Myonri please. I'll accept Mariydi too but Myonri is a priority.

Damn, is this Kamachi himself or am I witnessing some high level fanboyism? Who's really throwing the tantrum user?

>tfw you'll never see Battle Royale animated
>tfw you'll never see Terra vs Touma animated
>tfw you'll never see Avignon getting bombed animated
>tfw you'll never see Acqua curb stomp Touma and take on the entire Amakusa church animated
>tfw you'll never see the Coup d'etat animated
>tfw you'll never see Touma ride Ascalon like a surfboard animated
Why live?

>Doesn't care if you shit on Kamachi.
>"You a fanboy!"
wat?

How can anyone believe that when you're acting like a suggestion that Kamachi could have done something differently is the worst thing ever?

You've done nothing but overreact and attack since your first post and my posts are pretentious?

>and attack since your first post
Did someone hurt your feelings? You must be pretty new if you've never seen anyone call someone else an autist.

And keep justifying your incessant bitching, I'm sure no one is ever going to get tired of it.

Also I never said what you're doing is the worst thing ever, just that you're a disingeous fuck. Who's overreacting now?

No feelings hurt, just seems that you can't maintain a decent conversation since half of what you say is borderline shitposting.

I'll keep up the "incessant bitching" if that's what rationally questioning or complaining Kamachi's choices on more than one occasion means. And at least learn how to spell big words before you use them, there's nothing disingenuous about that idea I posted.

>“Now, now, brother! What shall we do now? Is it time to entertain me by begging for your life? Using a hostage to make you my servant might be nice. …Oh, but I know what to do. I love you more than anyone else in the world, so wouldn’t it be a lovely symbol of our love to enjoy your tearful face as I wreak havoc around you? Eh heh. Eh heh heh heh heh heh.”
Jesus fuck, those crazy bitches.

>And at least learn how to spell big words before you use them
You can tell who's lost the argument by this kind of remarks, especially when they're about typos.
And no the "idea" you posted wasn't disingenuous, as always everything just seems go straight over your head. Sasuga battle royale-fag.

Kamachi can be pretty edgy sometimes.

>Eh heh. Eh heh heh heh heh heh
That's not a laugh of a yandere, js06. Come on, be true to the onomatopoeia. I bet it's ufufufu or hihihi or something.

Oh I know that really well. Especially after reading A Simple Monitoring.

How is that any different from

>Did someone hurt your feelings? You must be pretty new if you've never seen anyone call someone else an autist.

I'll greentext 10 other spots where I can also claim you lost the argument and nothing will change, we'll go in circles. There's nothing disingenuous about the idea, the criticism, or anything I've said up to this point. And no I'm not a battle royale-fag, I can criticize anything in the series like NT11 and you'll still defend it like a rabid dog.

>you'll still defend it like a rabid dog.
Oh wow, I haven't actually defended anything in this thread. All I did was say why battle royale wasn't included in railgun, I never said anything about any chapter or novel being good or bad. It seems like you literally haven't understood a word I've told you. Well I knew this'd be a waste of time.

>All I did say was why battle royale wasn't included in Railgun

And all I said was how Railgun could have done the battle royale and that it's preferable to the current formula of Touma coming in to save Mikoto, but you literally said I came in here telling people how Kamachi should write and called me pretentious. It's not defending him just because you half-heartedly say you don't give a shit about him?

Is there a version of this gif without the fake blood?

>thread is an argument but it's not all about Mikoto

I call it a success.

>She had the enchanting voice to match her sexy body, but when she called him “brother”, the tone of a little girl was mixed in. It was imbalanced and inhuman, so it brought chaos to the heart of whoever heard it.
Seems to match her quite well given the fact that she's supposed to have a hint of young girlishness to it.

>the current formula of Touma coming in to save Mikoto
Touma has saved Mikoto twice in this series, the last time being more than a year ago? Even in Index It's always Mikoto saving Touma, not the other way around. You spout bullshit like this to push your favorite arc as creative but you're not disingenuous? Sure thing.

>half-heartedly
You should really stop deciding for me how much I mean something. It's pretty pretentious. Or don't, it's pretty clear a dog does a better job at listening to what I'm saying so I'm just going to do something else now.

>ARRRGGGHHH UIHARU HELP ME, ONEESAMA IS LUSTING AFTER A GENTLEMAN AGAIN

>You should really stop deciding for me how much I mean something.

I don't mean to try and get the last word or anything since you're done, but holy shit you're a hypocrite.

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

AAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHH

AAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KANZAKI THIS ISN'T FUNNY

Mikoto a cute

UGHHHHHHHHHH
HE'S TOO STROOOOOOOOOOONG

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

>No battle royale arc
WHY Kamachi. WHY.

Mikoto is flat! FLAT

OUCH

I THINK HE BROKE SOMETHING

What if Aogami and Kuroko wound up together?

Use your runes, man. You job too much.

He'd dick the lesbian out of her and the level of perversion would increase tenfold.

Personally I think Aogami will reveal himself alongside the girl in the dress, the ultimate crack pair of mystery would be great.

How come Stiyl doesn't get banned for doing this?

I thought he's using plastic cards now?

Stiyl is the light that guides Raildex threads in it's darkest times. Only newfag mods will try to stop him.

>you're a hypocrite
Yeah I explain to you why you're disingenuous, again in the previous post. You just assert how much I mean something and use it as proof for some other baseless assertion. See the difference?

>You're throwing a tantrum, bitching in every other thread, because you didn't get what you wanted. It's pathetic. If you were actually intrested in any creativeness, you'd let Kamachi write what he wants and be creative in the way he wanted and then honestly appraise his work rather than bitch it didn't go the way you wanted.

>I've explained a million times how the battle royale would work

Don't forget the pony tail.

Now you're just helping my case, because explaining and throwing tantrums are two very different things, and I've only done the former.

I want to cum on Misaka's hoodie

I know it won't be but I hope it's NT16

It's called hyperbole. And if you feel you need to explain something a million times you are bitching.

If the HO volume is like 5 with Mariydi as the protagonist or with the same atmosphere as HO10, then the extra wait will be a lot less painful.

NT16 probably in September right? Unless something unusual happens (like a series ending/beginning) or they want to schedule NT16 for October for the fall fes. Surely it won't be any later than November, right?

>youtube.com/watch?v=JUYbAG8gXSU

i cant tell if this is cute or if Satens VA needs some help.

Yeah it should be September. But NT will never come to an end at this rate and there is no S3 on the horizon. I wish Railgun wasn't monthly to help keep us sane until then.

We may have to wait longer. That cross over may have slowed down NT's release schedule for the year. I dunno.