What do you feel when you see mutt children out in public Sup Forums?

What do you feel when you see mutt children out in public Sup Forums?

"Thank god that kid will never have my level of cognitive capabilities."

Then I'll proceed to go about my business.

fpbp

They're so beautiful. Best of both worlds. Never seen an ugly mixed kid.

SWEDEN STOP

that's fucking cute.

Same treatment as any other nigger: avoid interaction and remain vigilant.

This.

endless hate for their parents (usually the white mom)

"What a waste of genetic materiel" if it's mother is a decent looking chick, "absolutely disgusting" if it's a whale or uggo.

Disgust, but I also feel bad.Poor kid is probably going to have a miseravle life.

I put my hand over my mouth so no one can see me laughing.

this

Absolutely disgusted, but I live in a heavy Laestadian area where we have a pretty high native birth rate.

>Green eyes
>Light brown hair

Kid looks white to me, Spaniard or Greek at the very worst.

Nothing. Nobody knows I'm part nigger.

Disgusted.
They are always with a single mother too which at least makes it funny as well as digusting.

I don't because I don't have anything but whites around me. That isn't to say I don't see little kids around that were born from some single moms I knew in high school when they were like 19 and I don't feel the same sentiment as mixed mutts. These girls go around partying and shit when they have 4-6 year old kids at home with no dad that they just let their parents babysit for the night because "ugh parenting and life and shit is so hard! I wanna go out tongiht!" then just sluts around the bar all night trying to get laid by the chads then just settling on some betamax orbiter, then going home to her kid like she didn't just get railed.

God I fucking hate degenerates.

Sometimes when I'm on a long haul I will see something so badly smashed into the pavement that I can't tell what it was to begin with. I usually try to steer around it and think no more about it.

That is all.

Typical Sweden

"Another one on the pile".

Seriously, I just think about 20 years from now and the food ration lines being this cornucopia of humanity. Stinky, filthy, misbehaving brown people all scrambling for their rations. Living in 1960s well built houses that they've allowed to fall into complete disrepair. Rolling brown outs. Detroit tier water on government controlled meters.

Just one more shitskin designed and perfected to act as a leech on our system, offering little or nothing in return.

I remember it's all pure coincidence

"Cute kid"

*Keep walking and minding my business*

I'm not an edgy faggo like you

this is a cringey as the athiest edgelords.

kys.

I dont get it...why hate the kid???///

I would undestand hating its parents(the ones that caused the problem in the first place), but why hate the kid? its not like it had any opnion on the matter.

t. shitskin

>Nobody knows I'm part nigger
What about your criminal record?

t. 1 post by this id memeflag.

kys as well.

I feel genuinely bad for them. Imagine being born as one of those things.

I feel bad that some white whore committed a crime against evolution but on the other the White Race becomes more resistant to race mixing on the whole. Like how the Ice Age bred intelligence and foresight, the Whites resist the urge to racemix will come out the other side more resistant to it. Evolution, itz.

These assumptions. lol, no record. ex military, legal gun owner, college attending, law abiding citizen.

>28.5% nigger

n-no one can tell right guys?

I just feel like saying, "Hi, little nigger."

I wonder how people like this even live. Their life must be hell on earth

You wouldn't have known, looking at me, unless I told you.

you have now

Do it faggot

I don't see mutt children in public, so dunno.

Either nothing or "cute kid"

looks like a white kid more or less

I feel like I'm living on the island of dr moreau

I'm also a quadroon

Prove it facefag

Why would you want me to be rude to a child, Muhammad?

i look at the mother - look at the child- look at the mother and sneer at her, she knows she fucked up or shes to stupid and gets defensive. yes I do this fuck those mutts.

Disappointed

you are retarded. they are hideous commie reddit detected gtfo

A mix of disgust and pity. They shouldn't exist but it's not their fault.

idk why you guys think an oz of nigger makes you look like a baboon.

Got they always end up looking like hideous fucking mutants

This, I bet everyone can tell you're a nigger.

If only gramps had fought a bit harder.

>ope's pic - the perfect half caf/half decaf mocha choco latte yuppy cuckold globalist blend = "good"
>pic related - rayyciss nazi/neo-nazi, bigoted, prejudicial, marinated in hatred while still in the womb oppression baby = "bad" must b destroyed naow through admixture
What sucks worse? Getting rid of pic related? ...or the fact that ope's pic will be seen as "Mixed with White" thus; he is a rayyciss nazi/neo-nazi, bigoted, prejudicial, marinated in hatred while still in the womb oppression baby. tsk. tsk.

I don't see them here.

I would teach my kids to discriminate them.

no

Does anyone know what the average IQ of whites who decide to race mix are? Maybe its just low iq whites mixing with low IQ shitskins so it doesn't matter

disgust

Unfortunately there are two in my extended family. Different family name though.

Like killing them.

It's immensely cruel to the child.
Imagine intentionally stripping a person of all national and cultural identity. It doesn't know what it is, it has no racial moorings, and eventually it will lash out in hate as both sides of its family and its society instinctively reject it.

I simply never saw but i heard they live in mysterious Western lands where cucks live.

Those are African albinos, not mutts

>28.5% nog
Oh shit, one drop rule you dirty nigger, get the hell outta here before I get the hose!

"Cute kid. He'll die one day." Shrug my shoulders and go about my day.

Organ donors. As long as there is a genetic match the organ will work and prolong a life that deserves it.

Disgust.

Hard to tell them desu. Most mixed kids where I'm at are native/white, so they look like a tanned whitey or a blue eyed chink. Usually don't think much of it really. There are a couple half nigs and their fat mothers strutting around and I'm actually kinda glad that that human garbage decided to breed itself out of the gene pool for the BBC meme. I look forward to having white children that look like me, and hope that if I have a son he has the privilege of keeping the same blue eyes that my father, his father, and so forth has had for generations.

underrated.

Ape nose

Like you'd even know.

lol what? see My nose looks nothing like that.

WE WUZ REDHEADZ N SHIET

The only time it ever looks awesome is when blacks mix with Jews.
I swear, the prettiest, smartest babies ever.

j-just the beard, I swear I have a soul.

immense sadness. 100s of thousands of years of human suffering and pain in the crucible of natural and artificial selection just to succumb to some stupid leftist propaganda.

its like watching someone try to brush their teeth with steel wool and not understanding why their mouth is bleeding.

I want to throw them in the trash

African Albinos you retarded leaf.
Strangley they look less ugly with pale skin.

Because they are niggers.

they are all pretty ugly yes indeed. if you think one of those is "normal" you are the problem.

Try and find a 85% white girl and keep the bubbles scrubbin'.

Disgust. If you ever end up talking to the mongrel's mother, always rememebr to ask them how much hassle the adoption process was. Watch them realise how bad of a decision they made in fucking a nigger.

I already have one.

Don't you think any white who would race mix with a shitskin is probably already a low IQ white?

so tired of this shit, it makes me want to throw up, they all look ugly as fuck, it angers me even more when one of the parents is white, the offspring should be euthanized, the nigger parent shot and the traitor burnt alive

"This abomination will feel alienated for it's entire life thanks to it's parents being race-traitors."

She doesn't know?

She knows, we did the 23andme together.

Genetics is interesting. I believe I'm a quadroon as well (75% WE WUZ) but I'm unsure if I have more European or Native since my grandpa was a mutt and my dads side of the family has lighter skin.

They say Cherokee but I think it's probably European since they hate whitey so much.

Funny thing. Before the SJW era I would say I see a kid. Now I would say I see a nigger.

Oh of course, but women live for social status. When you make them realise that their own biological child is so alien that it must have been adopted, they realise the social implications of their action and finally begin to hate themselves for doing it.

Joy, I'm a black man and hate blacks. I want to breed out my blackness and create children that can pass for white

Disgust

Pity

It's almost like a peaceful ethnic cleansing, and you 80% children will breed with 90%....until ethnic homogeneity is reached. We could probably encourage people to go in the direction they identify with at if their like 50/50ish.

"why get a bootleg white when you can get a real white" is my feel

go on with my day like a regular person without autism.