23rd

So which time zone does 23rd September end of the world follow?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/fed-keeps-december-rate-rise-on-the-table-eyes-slower-path-for-increases-1505930513
youtube.com/watch?v=upy63RIRcrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

none its fake

East Coast USA the only time zone that actually matters

They've been saying this kind of shit ever since like, 2014, LARPing like this should land you straight in /x/

Prophecy deals with Jerusalem at noon.

Anybody want to do the conversion to hours left?

don't worry hopefully what ever comes will make like a shitty Hollywood film and destroy half of America, take out Westminster and the Eiffel tower.

>16 hours remain

Sheeeeit

It's jewish astrological bullshit. Pay it no mind. Don't be part of their ritual. It's their stupid numerology and astrology that ruins the world. Planning invasions, assassinations, etc, on certain days and according to certain celestial events and shit. They really are a virus.

Didn't you faggots get the memo? The world isn't ending until late October.

Yeah, fuck that I'm not waking up at 5am just to watch the world begin anew

You forgot one,
>WASHINGTON—The Federal Reserve indicated Wednesday it remained on track to raise short-term rates later this year and said it would begin shrinking its portfolio of bonds next month, starting to close the books on an unprecedented and sometimes controversial policy experiment.
wsj.com/articles/fed-keeps-december-rate-rise-on-the-table-eyes-slower-path-for-increases-1505930513

The Fed is going to stop buying bonds next month in October, prepare your anuses everyone the depression foretold by economists has begun.

5 hours in Sweden

This. Just a possible date for false flag. In other words Operation Blue beam.

>pre-tribulation rapture

Trashed

Buy my book goy! Do it yesterday so i can take all your shekels and buy a bunker for my palace!

I just find this funny. Pause at 1:15, make some calculus. Simpsons are fucked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=upy63RIRcrc

i have 5 hours left to go

Okay, tough guy. You go through the Tribulation. Such a tough guy.

kek

This guy's an idiot. The sign of Jonah is the sign Jesus gave the pharisees of his time, to prove that he is God.

Dead three days in the belly of the beast, and then delivered out alive. Just like Jonah.

Has absolutely nothing to do with the end times.

1-13 of may 2018
the new happening ?

3:15 -> 3+1+5 = 9
5/18 -> 5+18 = 23

fuck it, i am a retard.