THANK YOU TRUMP FOR LETTING THESE POOR, HARDWORKING DREAMERS STAY IN OUR COUNTRY

THANK YOU TRUMP FOR LETTING THESE POOR, HARDWORKING DREAMERS STAY IN OUR COUNTRY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/30P9Ugg-xDM
youtu.be/J4W4D9giUO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heem sleepy

I went to Mexico and never even got robbed or anything, they're not all criminals

mexican manlets, when will they learn?

He probably accidentally dropped his phone in her pocket and was trying to get it back without causing a scene. Of course racist ass whitey has to come over and resort to violence because white people are literal apes.

You went to Mexico or you went to a resort in Mexico?

Is there a longer vid?

LOL, it was most likely that latter

Captain CA Cuckold to the rescue. Clockwork.

Fucking this. So many times I hear people go "Oh I loved Mexico! Everyone was so friendly and nice. They're all such wonderful people!"
>Ask where the wemt
"Oh I was at [insert beach town here in which they never went more than 50m from the resort]"

What the fuck, why isn't anyone stopping that fucking nazi who just walks up and chokes a random POC?

racist AI

Filmed on Miami Beach.

I've gone 10+ times and never been robbed.

That doesn't mean its not dangerous in the slightest.

We drove past houses being currently raided by the police a few times.

That is (probably Romanian) a pickpocket in Amsterdam, arrested by members of the anti pickpocket team of the Dutch police.

I went to Mexico city (i.e not a resort) and my friend's wallet went missing from the room. we asked the front desk to show us the security footage and it magically turned up on the bathroom sink later that night.

so in short - its infested with criminals but they're also cowards. don't stand in a dense crowd for too long and use the safe in your room.

the food is absolutely god-tier though. and cheap

All criminals migrated to the US long time ago.

Sauce: youtu.be/30P9Ugg-xDM

looks like a little gypsy subhuman to me

someone stealing stole something, they must be the spawn of the devil
meanwhile in america (for the slow burgers, you stole their land)

>you stole their land
I distinctly remember some beads changing hands.

feels good watching those shitskins get publicly arrested

lol

>Muh beads for blankets
>Muhfuggin heya haya heya haya bix nood

Damn right, we paid them some mighty fine trinkets for that land.

> aufmerksamkeit
Gut.

He looks more muslim then Mexican also probably think it is a crime done by Merkels guests as there are not many fat people and lot more slimmer it is more likely Germoney then Murica

Look at the words on the rides - that isn't English, retards. Hence not America.

Why do you feel the need to lie and attempt to vilify people that are just trying to live the American dream?

How the fuck did he do a 180 & cuck out so bad on this issue?

His goal was never to deport the dreamers, his goal was to deport the rest of them. By immediately starting with the intention to deport absolutely everyone, he forces his opponents to decry it. The point is to climb-down to his actual intended position, at which point it looks like a compromise.

youtu.be/J4W4D9giUO8

That's still millions of useless shitskins outbreeding Whites.
That helps no one. That's civnat cuckery.

>so in short - its infested with criminals but they're also coward
Did you expect the thief to show up with a stand and challenge you to a JoJo fight or someshit?

I dindu nuffin boss!

You can fool me with those shit Euro trash archs in the back nigger

Imagine being an actual Nazi and thinking you've got any kind of relevance in politics. Newsflash: Trump isn't one of you, he just flirts with you for the votes.

>no white person ever stole anything ever
>oh except a continent or two...

>Moving apartments
>Hire two mexicans because I got no friends
>They haggle and we settled on a price
>Expensive but ok, I figured they are hardworking earning money
>Easy move and they talk between eachother in spic language non stop
>Dropped a few things," i-its ok!"
>They didnt evev flinch
>Done moving I pay and tip them
>They scream NO NO NO sya tip is too low and demand 2x what we agreed on because the things are heavy and I didnt tell them there were stairs
>Got scared and paid what they asked
>Drive them back to the parking lot where I found them in my 2001 Honda with 200k miles
>Saw each one of them climb onto brand new Ford F-250, a $70 truck and the other climbs onto a Toyota 2017 Tacoma 4x4 worth about 60k

T-thank you dreamers

I had a feeling I'd seen this before and it was a Romanian pickpocket.

They sensed the beta in you, sissyboi.

>justleftypolthings

You're the kind of stupid fuck that's happy to see his country fall to useless 3rd worlders

This is entirely your fault.

I work at a small store. Most the thieves we get are white and trying to steal beer. Here is the top 5 list of people who steal from us, in order from most to least:

1. White men
2. White women
3. Hispanic men
4. Black men
5. Black women

Who grabs thief's face when they are caught red handed? Is this an American thing?

You're a sucker.

I don't really see how that relates to the topic.

It's the superior "Dutch clutch"

>I pay and tip them
>pay
>and tip

It does in every sense.

3 MILLIONS ILLEGALS

aw he got a hug at the end :)

In that it makes Trump an actual Nazi somehow, or what? Explain this shit to me.

What would you do?

He was probably some type of military, they aren't as polite with their grabs

Best part is he won't even see a police station cops don't want to touch Mexicans. Wetbacks feel the law doesn't apply to them because they are not from here and they are right. cops in California don't even stop them at drunk driving check points anymore because they know they don't have a license and that would be racist.

Liar. I live in inner city Milwaukee and the blacks come into stores in broad daylight and lock the clerks in their offices and take EVERYTHING. You must live in West Virginia or something.
Fucking lyin' ass nigga.

so what faggot there are mexicans at resorts too, its like if a brit went to dc and didnt go to the ghetto part and he still said he had a good time and americans are friendly

this is literally from the front page of reddit

>I live in inner city Milwaukee
There's your problem. If you live in places like that it doesn't count.

Wait didn't the spanish steal land too

Leafs. Just rake my shit up

Not the US. Ive seen Mexican Roma before but this dude is straight up gypo.

>muh false equivalency

Yeah, but they lost it long ago.

holy shit kys

kill all beaners.

Making a Well Functioning, White Country become somalia in 20 Years makes every sense
That's what sweden looks like atm & that's what The Southern States will look like thanks to spineless cunts like you & Trump.

That's not a Mexican, retard. That's in Europe.

Okay, so basically you agree with me that Trump isn't actually one of you, he just flirted with you?

You should have just offered your boipussi. Because you are clearly a submissive beta bitch.

That's a gipsy son.

Yeah there was way too many white people in the video for it to be USA

Fuck you're a fucking idiot loser what man would even ALLOW others to move his stuff let alone PAY them for it

Kill yourself immediately

for the next 2 years the white populations suicide rate increased little by little while the militarys enlistment rate reached a all time low

and all for the same reason. the military is mostly republican top to bottom and who wants to fight for america is its now mexico. even teenage boys who are white are offing themselves at higher than normal rates

good job trump . even sucking israels dick wont be enough to redeem you and you offspring will be despised by your own kind

conquest is not theft

i bet all the surrounding white women screamed at the white man putting the mexicunt into a headlock "OMG STOOOOPPP NOW YOU RACIST! SOMEBODY HELP!"
*screeching female panicking voices"
"STOP!!! OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!"

"Ma'am he was trying to steal that woma-" "STOPPP!!! WHY ARE YOU DOIING THAT!! RACIST BASTARRDD!!!!"

WHite women are the most stupid, ethnically self-corroding, brainwashed, black cum drinking whores on earth

Yes, He doesn't have the balls he says he does.
He's a hypercapitalist who only cares about his money and you're a pathetic traitor who only cares about being "right"

Hey, at least I can stick to a topic without sperging.

Hey at least I don't want to see My Country die and my people wiped out!

ESTADIOS

Then give back your country to the Berbers.

Lies, that's all the Irish have ever wanted. It's the only explanation for Irish culture.

Well seeing as we haven't craved mass unmanageable immigration like most of Europe I beg to differ.

Okay faggots this "muh sleepy" psyop is over pack your bags.

I was at a Christmas themed fair here in Northern Virginia where whites are about 20% of the population already.

Saw like one or two white families, entire lines and rides full of muslims, mexicans, indians, mystery meat asians.

It's profound how fast things have changed. According to Jared Taylor we will be extinct in 200 years.

LOL, I'm so glad I'm just NEETing it out.

I'm gonna scam the system once I stop being a neet

Well, you'd have to give up your advanced system of inbreeding, and there are some things not even the Irish will tolerate.

>sell shit
>try to steal it back
Indians are redskined kikes.

You know the vast majority of muslims you're shipping into your crater of a country are inbred?
Oh wait, you don't care about immigration, so it's all good! :^)

We wanted to see what aggressively inbred people were like, and figured it'd be better to invite inbred Muslims than to move to Ireland. Whether it was the right choice, only time can tell.

That's not America

>That is (probably Romanian) a pickpocket in Amsterdam, arrested by members of the anti pickpocket team of the Dutch police.

Already suspected it, the people in the video looks too white to be in US and the thief seemed from the Middle East

Topkek, the land was fucking empty. Why do you think the buffalo population was so damn large? Disease killed off 90% of Injuns.

And to top it off, we let a lot of tribes keep a portion of their land, language, and culture.

Fuck you cunt.

Heh, spic BTFO

EXPLORATION & DISCOVERY IS NO
EXSCUSE TO PILLAGE RAPE AND STEAL
FROM THE INNOCENT NATIVE

YOU RETARDED DUMB FUCKING BITCH

Yea, have fun being raped and ran over by a truck of peace instead of seeing more White People.
What do you think your Ciking Ancestors think of you these days?

Wouldn't have had to pillage rape and steal if you didn't resist :^)

This is in Amsterdam

From Reddit.

Were they even recognized by any country? Weren't tribes always fighting as well?

>tfw paid two spics with a truck 80 bucks each to help me move my shit all day