This is the most disgusting thing I've ever read

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/71r1nc/nova_scotia_government_to_make_abortion_pill/

Thousands of "women" cheering because Nova Scotia made the abortion pill free. Citizens are being taxed to have people murdered. Not even a Catholic but I've never been more sickened by a news headline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vo1IvV6qAWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This degenerate, godless society is sowing the seeds of its own undoing. Every Muslim couple in America or Europe is gods vengeance on us.

maybe you should mind your own fucking buisiness you piece of shit. leave the deciding if they want the child to the mothers who are pregnant. better yet, leave every decision people want to make about their own body to them. you should have no say if somebody wants to get an abortion, kill themselves or shoot heroin. you are not their boss you garbage human.

>flag

It's only recently that I've been saying how bad Dutch posters really are. The new leafs. And now you vindicate me. Thanks.

I still love this province and will fight to free her from the grasps of the leaf, until Cape Breton finally becomes it's own province.

MAINLANDERS AND LEAFS FUCK OFF

If they wish to behave like degenerates then they should have privileges stripped and made to work for their degeneracy or preferably be executed because it is not just affecting themselves. When you take a super dose of estrogen most of it will be pissed out and go into the water supply you paki.

I officially do not care about abortion anymore. Brown people disproportionately do it and it keeps their growth rate like 40% lower. Among whites only liberals don't want kids or seek abortion.

These are enemies that in a worst case scenario we would shoot. Let them kill themselves. Kinslayer isn't even the worst title they have earned from their evil ways.

Everybody who lives in this province is a troglodyte. It's better if we all died anyway.

And to think that we just got Sunday shopping a few years ago. It's a hard fall once they start legislating against traditions.
Apparently this is happening in a lot of places, was news about it last year. And New Brunswich pushed it in as well as Alberta.

All that bullshit just to say you want to be a whore dog without consequences.

t. Haligonian

I don't live in that disgusting city and I'd never enter there should I ever be able to help it.

Yeah I bet.

This is basically just trimming the fat off the white race. It'll be a lot easier for us to reestablish ourselves once we don't have millions of our own actively trying to drive us over a cliff.

My homeland, I just want to return to my beloved Scotia and see it in the shape I left it, even if that means mostly boarded up and abandoned homes.

>tfw I live right next to Nova Scotia

Halifax is pretty cucked but most maritimers are quite socially conservative. Most of us are working class

Why can't these other neetsocs understand the truth that you speak?

Because the province is poor as dirt. Nova Soctia is a genetic trash bin. Walk through the streets of any area in the province, you'll understand that you can't build a nation with these people, no matter their race.

sadly I think you're right. Still, I can't help being enraged at the joy with which women have reacted at the prospect of killing millions.

Kill yourself you sad mutt. Where are you even from and where do you live?

Why the fuck is Nova Scotia seemingly hell-bent on ruining itself? We're this white, Christian, Anglo-Saxon paradise draped in history and British Canadian culture and Halifax is trying as hard as it can to become Toronto 2.0 while we're all run by liberals trying to 'diversify' us all. It's maddening.

>leave every decision people want to make about their own body to them
Yes Goy, kill a child who cannot speak for itself because it's "her choice" if she wants to murder or not

When your home town is dark blue, feels good

Trust me buddy I'm from Saint John nb

Not the finest stock walking our streets. At least they aren't stupid big city (((intellectuals)))

I live in a blue county, near the south shore. It's a real pretty place, if not for the ugly people that inhabit the land.

I'm not completely anti-abortion but there is something inherently sickening about seeing all these young women rejoice at the thought of being able to abort their own children. It's a sign of a deeply sick and decaying society when motherhood, family and children and seen as undesirable.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Everybody is either fat, ugly, or dumb in the maritimes. Why would you want to preserve that?

It shouldn't really feel all that good since the PCs are pseudo-Libs. This map is only indicative of the blues areas being less retarded than the reds.

What county is this?

I see it more as wholesome folks

stop this larping you faggot, you're from Toronto.

Well, you got 3 options.

Please leave it was one of the richest provinces for like 2/3rds of our history

Gimmie a second, I'll prove that I'm not. Toronto deserves to be nuked.

I'll let my own son, in flesh and blood, knock every one of them out. They will eat his dick and drink his semen every Sunday and it will be a huge celebration amongst all of the Semen Angels in my magnanimous palace.

i live there, it's hell but at least i can go hide in the woodswoods

Larping as someone from Yarmouth by the sound of your bitching and moaning.

nah, you're from out West. It's obvious.

We're basically the Shire.

We maritimers need to get OUT of this confederation as soon as humanely possible.

We've got the oil, we've got the hydro, we've got all the coal, and water and food we could possibly need. We don't need the rest of Canada.

What does the rest of the country offer us?
>B.C.
we have lumber
>Alberta
We have oil
>Saskatchewan
We have wheat and other produce
>Manitoba
We have gas-sniffing indians
>Ontario
We don't need ((((Bay Street))) speculative finance
>Quebec
Again, We have lumber, and minerals
>The northern territories
We have plenty of snow.

Boys, I'm serious. Canada has been nothing but a litany of broken promises and dreams since 1867. We can do it, we can make it on our own and we should get out now while the going's good.

>be proud anglo-canadian
>sign up to serve in your nation's navy
>posted in a historical, majority white anglo city
>see natives insulting one of your historic figures in a protest, or rather """"ceremony""""
>show up wielding a flag representing your culture and politely engage them in debate
>get kicked out of the military, shunned on national television, the symbol of your culture is now considered a "hate symbol"

J U S T

just pull another 6 December 1917.

that will clear out most of the problem

GREETINGS FELLOW BRETONER

Nah senpai. Free access to early abortions is proven to increase quality of life and drive crime rates down in the long run. The problem with your muh children argument is that if you follow it to its logical conclusion, menstruation is murder.

Confederation was a mistake

ay b'y how's she going?

>175cm

No wonder you're so sour bud, you're a manlet

>Not even a Catholic
>Anglican
Literally a religion that exists because a king wanted a divorce. Then he executed a wife.

But hey, MUH FETUSES, lol

That's the only fair criticism you've made so far.

>5'9,
We all know you'd be mad and bitter no matter where you were.

And you've made any so far? Nah.

everythings nice and fucked down here in south cape breton

Good. We should be handing them out to niggers and spics like tic tacs

Very feminine attitude. It's up to the men in the society to make laws set boundaries/borders, establish taboos, etc, including the laws that govern woman's reproductive rights. The woman have their own important roles, but deciding their reproductive rights is not one of them. Otherwise you get situations like this, where the continuity of society is threatened.

This would be a dream come true. Confederation has not benefited us in the least, if anything it played a part in the decline of industries like steel. Newfoundland and the Maritimes should secede and form a dominion so we don't get dragged down with this sinking ship of a country.

I'm just advising that instead of wasting your time trying to save Nova Scotia, that you should instead strive towards creating something better.

Abortions are a good thing, the world is over populated and women shouldn't have to risk getting pregnant if they don't have to. Condoms should be free too but abortion pills are great.

I am, a Nova Scotia rid of cucks like you. Or a Cape Breton province, because you faggot mainlanders do nothing but fuck us around and leech from our tax dollars.

Everything is pretty shitty here in Sydney, but that's always the case.

sydney is literally a commie bloc gulag nightmare ghetto

>murder is justfible just because the whore fucked a man whore and let the man whore cum inside them for a good ending

found the nigger.

It's just weird to me. I can't see why women must be able to instantly abort a foetus because they couldn't be arsed to use protection beforehand. What's personally offensive is that we the taxpayers are forced to pay for it and be happy about that because we're "furthering women's rights".

Surrounded by two other commie bloc gulag nightmare ghettos.

found the roastie.

>caring about the unborn

grow a pair faggot

>tfw actually AM catholic
Welcome to the waking nightmare that is my existence
Care to end it all with me?

We once had the best lumberjacks in the world.
Now we have tourists.

We must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children.

>175cm

This! I lived in a few different places in the martimes; by far the best place in the world to grow up, I know I am biased but I spent countless hours adventuring as a child in a magical, hilly wooded wonderland where I could recoginize everyone as I walked down the road from our little general store in rural northern NS. Everyone knew everyone, locking the doors was almost pointless. The Crime Stoppers ads for major crimes were always about some guys stealing ATVs.
Comfiest childhood ever.

At the end of the day, if that is a failing of mine, then it is a personal failing. White people as a group are beyond saving, and that's not my fault. Trim the fat, kill the hicks and bugmen, let's make white people great again.

Still better than pic related

so we are the garbage humans and not the degenerates that drag everyone down with their bullshit?
neck yourself, aquafresh nigger

>White people as a group are beyond saving, and that's not my fault.
Seriously you fucking goof, go back to Toronto if you hate it here so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=vo1IvV6qAWY

God damn. I'm pro-choice, but it's still medicine. It needs to be priced like medicine.

It's mostly niggers aborting their nigglets.

So it's a good thing.

Also where I grew up. Would rather die of starvation in the woods than work some shit job in a shitty Upper Canada city.
We're not the same people at all. Should start a temporary loyalty with the Quebecois and get separation here.

For fuck's sake, b'ye - I'm from the bay, and the last motherfucking thing cape breton needs is to be it's own province. I can only fucking imagine how much of an outlier in transfer payments that would be.
Also, cape breton would be awesome if not for cape bretoners. Holy fucking crabs in a bucket.

was that on the mainland or in cape breton?

these stories make me laugh. what youre straight off the boat from some african shithole. yes ill have unprotected sex with you.

stupid bitches

This faggot spams every maritime thread. Obviously a Toronto mutt.

>For fuck's sake, b'ye - I'm from the bay, and the last motherfucking thing cape breton needs is to be it's own province
You're fucked if you believe this. Cape Breton could be a flourishing province like PEI and not have to answer to those idiots sitting in Halifax.

Keep the money on the Island and it will thrive, believe me.

You will never have a successful nation if you never address the problems from within your nation. Nova Scotia is like it is because of the people there. Modern western degeneracy is a result of the genetic failures that modern whites are, our ancestors all enable it to happen. But you think that we are going to stop it using the hand that we were given? We need to better our people if we expect to better our nations.

Nobody is taking the shit coming off your fingers seriously you dumb mutt.

Let us remember, it was Upper and Lower Canada that came to us begging for Confederation, to help with mutual defense against the Yankees. We were the "Haves" at the time, and we took on their debts and their troubles. Halifax was the greatest port on the eastern seaboard. Lunenburg and St-John's docks were world renowned for their shipwrights and ironworks. We were making money hand over fist and building up our little Heaven on Earth long before we fell prey to the speculators, money launderers of Toronto and Montreal.

Look at Newfoundland, it took just TWO GENERATIONS for Ottawa to destroy the cod fisheries that they managed themselves, independantly, for 400 years, but it didn't stop there. They tried to force Newfoundlanders to give up their homes and resettle the outport towns and communities.

That still wasn't good enough, though! The frogs fucked over Newfoundland with the Churchill accords that Newfoundlanders negotiated in good faith.

and what do we get in return these days? Nothing but contempt and mockery. a ''culture of defeatism'' my bloody eye. It was maritimers and Newfoundlanders that went down by the hundreds and thousands to Fort Mac, Sudbury, the North, and the military to do all the dirty work these white collar faggots sneer at rather than stay at home and collect pogey. We built this fucking country from the ground up, and we're the ones who always end up getting killed for it.

God damn Canada.

t. white nationalist

Gaelic culture was kept alive because of Cape Breton and Nova Scotia. There would be no true white tradition left if not for us.
KYS, Torontoseur cuck.

Precisely what industry still exists on the island, besides tourism and small mom and pop shops? Glace Bay is now a retirement town for people not smart enough to leave, and Sydney was just one big frigging pothole last time I drove through there.

This.

Nova Scotians aborting their white trash babies is a good thing. Hopefully quebec follows suit.

You ">" 'd me twice. But yeah, you get it.

Tourists are ruining Cape Breton. Chain them to the causeway...

my grandfather spoke gaelic as his first language

>Precisely what industry still exists on the island, besides tourism and small mom and pop shops?
A hidden industry of steel and coal and fishery that the feds shut down.

Nobody retires in Glace Bay. Not a single person.

we had a pretty bad accident on the causeway in april this year

It was a faggy cyclist. Good riddance.

Sadly, coal is dead, and steel will never be coming back. I do miss the wonderful orange smoke in whitney pier in the 80s though.
The Bay is...not what it was. It feels like a play I'd go to die.

>tfw AIDS wasn't enough
>tfw God sicked Muzzies and Africans on us
>tfw Sodom and Gemorrah had it easy

You need to tell us where you're from and post a picture.
You spam these threads and we know you're a Torontog faggot.

I have to walk past the building where Confederation was signed everyday in Charlottetown seething with rage.

Have fun paying the $80 per vehicle causeway toll to Nova Scotia mainland after separating. Your, worse than Halifax, deep water ports don't matter when you can't move your goods off the Island without being taxed to hell.

Honestly, Nova Scotia would be better off without you. You may be mostly white, but the crime rate there is through the roof. Almost subhuman in your interactions with other people. I like Cape Breton, just not anyone from there. You're like degenerate Newfies without any kindness.

hahaha yep he got splattered. I was there

they live in the present, only for pleasure, God please, end our suffering