Why didn't this show get the popularity it deserves?

Why didn't this show get the popularity it deserves?

I thought it was fairly popular in entry-level circles.

It's not popular on Sup Forums though since it's garbage.

Because best girl lost.

It's good because best girl wins.

It's because the MC was too beta to man up to his own problems and instead had to take it out on others.

are you really ready to say that Sup Forums only talks about shows that aren't garbage

Sup Forums mostly talks about airing shows, few shows actually get anything but passing mentions after they have aired, regardless if they were good or shit. What I meant with "popular" was not that it was discussed frequently or not, but the general perceived opinion on Sup Forums.

If OP actually meant that Sakurasou should be discussed more on Sup Forums he's a fucking dumbass. He missed his window if he didn't discuss it when it aired.

garbage animu. fagget MC.
I used to watch this, so I could fall asleep.

It got the exacg amount of popularity it deserved, also autist is worst girl.

But you didn't even post best girl.

>Show
>Popularity
>Deserves

Literally what?

madoka, eva, DxD, k-on, bleach, naruto, niconiconi, haruhi, F/Z, chinese electric batman, TTGL, to name but a tiny tiny few would all like a word with you.

In fact Sup Forums moves so fast in summer you'd be hard pressed to find a show that ISN'T discussed regularly.

because it was very good yet easy to digest

half of the shows you listed aren't discussed regularly

A literal autistic won the bowl. But I guess it's okay because the MC wasn't much of a prize in the first place.

half of those shows had threads today you cuck

That's a boy.

Because part 2 was bad, and holy shit that ending is cringy.

autism girl is mai waifu

The show was way more popular on Sup Forums than it should've been while it was airing.

...your point?

>deserves
[citation needed]

Because one incredibly hot girl can't sell a show.

Need at least two

just proved my point :^)

It stopped being as good past the first five episodes or so.
It was repetitive as all fuck. Stop doing fucking plotlines that involve blaming Mashiro for your own faults.