Sweden elections 2018

Why does it look like Sweden will accomplish what France, the Netherlands and others cannot, get a popular anti-immigration party to become a big deal in politics?

As it looks like right now, SD is around 25%, but I'm willing to bet that it's a lot higher because 18% are "undecided", says the latest poll from Sentio which is normally very accurate when it comes to polls.

So at least every 4th Swede is a Sweden Democrat, should the poll results come into reality. And no matter what the other parties say, they can no longer ignore them if they grow that big.

Is the uncuckening of Sweden finally happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

samnytt.se/lofven-bjuder-in-till-samtal-efter-hogerextrem-demonstration-sd-inte-valkomna/
metro.se/artikel/yougov-stödet-för-s-växer-har-klarat-sig-trots-kriserna
nyheteridag.se/sd-tokrasar-backar-med-ett-helt-miljoparti/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just hope that it will open the way for better parties whom are ethno-nationalists.

Over 30% is going to happen 2018. It's already around 25% as you said and the polls have consistently underestimated SD. Also we're going to see more and more negative effects from the mass immigration and it's started to effect many middle class people now, which wasn't really the case in 2014. Still my guess is that the other parties are going to lock out SD and so it's really riding on the next election in 2022. Hopefully it's not too late by then...

Screenshot this.

Like NMR? Fuck those guys. Those are real nazis unlike SD who are just social conservative and against the current insane immigration policy. I want SD to succeed but I don't want full-grown nazis to get any influence what so ever.

Oy vey.

Why not?

Why not?

I want our immigration politics under control so that economical parasites from MENA don't flow our borders. Only real refugees deserve to come here, or immigrants who can actually make a livving for themselves. So that takes away 99% of all people who have come here the last 10 years.

That doesn't mean I'm willing to go full on Hitler on them, however.

I read somewhere that 7klövern are holding a meeting and SD aren't allowed in. And they are discussing how to combat "antidemocratic movements". But i can't find source, someone help me?

samnytt.se/lofven-bjuder-in-till-samtal-efter-hogerextrem-demonstration-sd-inte-valkomna/

They always do that. That's part of the reason SD is growing

> That doesn't mean I'm willing to go full on Hitler on them, however.
You don't stop a full speed truck by gently petting the brakes, user.
Sweden (France too, I know) is too far gone for "reasonable" and "moderate" solution to have any actual effect.

NMR are basically Säpo, Honeypot etc.
Try going into SD and see to it they don't go against the ethno nationalist base.

If you only knew how bad things really are. I humbly suggest you git woke you fucking nigger loving traitor.

moderate solution , are better that what we have right now , you should start somewhere

Nope. We just have to remove all kinds of welfare for these refugees, and deny them to get their wives here. That will get 99% of them to move back home, or at the very least not reproduce at such an alarming rate. Unlike the memers here on Sup Forums, Swedish girls don't get kids with Ahmed and Abdullah.

They are economical parasites. Choke the income, choke them out. Easy peasy.

good if true, Sweden please come back I want to visit before I die but don't want to die visiting

I think the pathetic respons and media silencing after the truck of peace made an impact. Now, the parasite who is stealing 14 million kr from the state for his wives and children is opening eyes.

>they defended this by saying that Nacka has spent 350m SEK on this sort of thing which is supposed to make it better
news are getting desperate

The ones that can support themselves still aren't Swedish however... This is Sweden not Pakistan. Smart pakis still have to go back.

>Try going into SD and see to it they don't go against the ethno nationalist base.
I worry that Jimmie will go down the virtue signal road to fit in with all the big boys. The biggest threat to SD right now is SD.

Stopping immigration will do nothing but delay the death of this country by a few decades, but I have a sneaking feeling you already knew that, Chaim.

Israel != Zionism. but you already knew that but still wanted to post it because it's posted in every SD thread.

Sauce? Last time I saw it was 18%

metro.se/artikel/yougov-stödet-för-s-växer-har-klarat-sig-trots-kriserna

nyheteridag.se/sd-tokrasar-backar-med-ett-helt-miljoparti/

The only rational case (if any) for taking in 3rd world refugees is to take females only. Not their husbands, and not their male "children." Problem solved.

Funny enough is that the new tv-license scam is also handing out red-pills in droves. No one wants to pay for the gigantic waste of propaganda and the money hole that is Melodifestivalen SVT and SR are responsible for.

>israel, a nation born as a result of kikes fleeing because of yuropeean nationalism
>kikes see the value of media and education and spend all their efforts in taking over as much as possible to endlessly paint whites and (white)nationalism as evil until we as a people actually think going extinct is a good idea
>thinking they (kikes) suddenly want part in reviving yuro nationalism and not just trying to infiltrate and take over as with all other institutions to steer it in an unproductive direction like we've seen happening with SD