Right Wing

> Right Wing
> Happy with government getting rid of Competition (Uber)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41358640
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41358640

Fuck Uber. They shill for amnesty because a third of their drivers are illegals.

t mehmet uber driver who has sexual emergencies.

I've only ever used uber like 3 times and I'm a student (not uber driver). I'd have the same response in any other case.

You're a moron if you are in favor of rigid absolutes in political philosophy.

In this situation, protecting the black cab drivers' position ensures a higher quality product, a higher standard of employment, and makes it less easy for muslim hordes to get gainful employment in the snap of a finger by signing up to be an uber driver.

Farage said he supports capitalism and competition, now he celebrates us state destroys competition and putting thousands of UBER drivers out of work, fuck this man

If it were a higher quality product why would people choose Uber?

Uber is significantly faster and cheaper. If people thought black cabs were better, they'de choose that.

Also how about stopping the muslim horde by not letting them in in the first place.

>le big government is good
>right wing

>ensures higher quality product
>gets rid of competition

Have you never taken a class in economics?

in what way are black cabs a higher quality product? its the complete opposite, uber is an improvement every way. faggot burgertard.

>Uber
>work

>protecting the black cab drivers' position ensures a higher quality product
This isn't like the jobs are getting outsourced you stupid fuck. How is local competition bad?

>Right wing
>Wants wogs to take the jobs of the white working class

OP is a Paki faggot

>makes it less easy for muslim hordes to get gainful employment in the snap of a finger by signing up to be an uber driver.
Have u ever used london cab?

fuck (((uber))) and their shitlib open borders cuckery
and fuck all the normies that think it's a great idea to get into some random cunt's car

I have worked for uber, they are shit.

Fuck Uber and fuck everyone who uses Uber.
Uber operates at loss so they would remove taxi networks, which you can pay for by cash anonymously.
Uber is basically government and corporate tracking service.

>Uber

>It basically offers same type of service as black cabs

>Becomes more competitive by Jewing around regulations and laws of the transportation sector that others have to abide to, stating that it is just an app, it has nothing to do with transportation.

>Muh! Your not in favor of company that gains unfair advantage by avoiding legislation that others have to abide to?!

>How can you call yourself right wing!

Fucking morons! And Fuck Uber, if it wants to play game, follow the same rules as the others...

MILLENIALS BTFO

>le all market competition is equal meme
Go read about a book about usury and then thank the nice mr farage

>King faggot makes a bunch of money from brown people driving around lesser faggots

Yeah truly an inspiring business model

SHUT THE FUCK ABOUT ABOUT QUALITY!

I'D RATHER FEED 100000 PEOPLE SHIT QUALITY FOOD THAN FEED 10 WITH THE BEST QUALITY!

GET OUT OF POL IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT THE NEEDS OF THE WORKING CLASS AND THE NEEDS OF YOUR COUNTRYMEN ARE ABOVE THE NEEDS OF A FEW RICH CUNTS!

>British
>having a Right Wing