strawpoll.me/10409042
strawpoll.me/10409180
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marry left, kill middle, fuck right.

Sit down and enjoy some time with the three best girls

Marry middle, rape right, adopt left.

The only correct answer.

Okay, okay. Fine.

BESIDES Naana, which Mayoiga girl has the best, tastiest feet?

Cannibalize the fat one

Naana! No other correct answer.

Naana a cute. A CUTE.

Wanko

Damn right.

Admit it, without the hat she would be nothing. A NOTHING.

You got that straight!

Ask where Lovepon is and leave.

Always.

I want to marry cousin Reiji

Fuck off, Masaki would never say anything like that

What is Lovepon doing here?

I would love Naana no matter what. My love for her transcends beanies.

I love how you think, user.

A-Any drawfags out there want to make this sad footfag's life a little bit less miserable by drawing up some delicious Wanko feet?

I mean if I already did Naana's feet I can do Wanko for you

BOOBS!

What? When did that happen? Show me delicious Naana feet.

The ranger and his neko onahole are done for.

Correct.

please let yottsun and koharu have a swordfight to the death on the bridge

that is all i fucking ask

Footfaggotry is more degenerate than the fujoshit.

Her right hand has six fingers.

I'm sure Yune's feet are delicious just like her cooking!

Masaki pls go

>BIG FAT CAT TATS on Nyanta
Heresy.

Good, now they are safe and can focus on just fucking like beasts.

If you don't want to marry cousin Reiji you should seek help ASAP

She's preparing for The Dark Hour. Midnight is just around the corner.

Polydactyly!

Step-jump and immediately deliver an axe kick to the tranny. I pull it while it's screaming on the floor, slam it against the wall and deliver a clothesline when it rebounds against the wall.

Nanko, albeit slow, is probably standing up by now. I turn around while doing a roundhouse kick and stop it near her face. I explain her that I don't want to risk being splashed by her skin grease. I quickly grab a broom and poke at her belly, insulting and fat shaming her. Once she's on the balcony, I throw some rope at her and shut the window, saying her that going down this way will be a good exercise to burn some of that ugly fat.

Lion is shivering against the wall, in tears, and she has also peed herself. I rip her clothes and lick clean her 5-days unwashed pussy, asshole, feet and nipples. I then enlighten her to the power of cock and nakadashi in her. "I'll keep tabs from far away to see what power our child will have. Since you pretend you can see the future, maybe he'll get to see the past ? Will he see what shame his single mother went through and how she actually came to enjoy it after the initial pain of having her hymen ripped into shreds ?"

I haven't seen the episode chart in a while, does anyone have it? Has it been updated for episode 10?

What would her Persona be?

If this is how Nyanta will look like in her twenties Hellfire is one hell of a lucky guy.

This is the cringiest post I've read in any of these threads so far. Holy shit.

This.

>his neko onahole
She's already got more than her work cut out for her taking that fat monster.

Whip it out.
What happens next is up to them.

Website user, and apparently also turning into strawpoll user.
It's election season in Nanaki. We must vote on these things before Koharun and Mikage face off during the general election. Running the incumbent Kamisama out of office.
Vote for which Zong you want for president
strawpoll.me/10400635
What kind of website should Nanaki have?
strawpoll.me/10398997
The people want our recently revived Yottsun to make an album, do you want that as well?
strawpoll.me/10408526
What country are you leaving to go to Nanaki?
strawpoll.me/10409042
And finally, what are you speaking once you get to Nanaki?
strawpoll.me/10409180

Probably Masaki's since she's been shown to wash her feet in a river. On the other hand Koharun would have the smelliest feet for always having socks on.

Whose wallet is whose?

Pic related. Will bufu the fuck out of you.

I'm pretty confident Yottsun isn't going to be the hero to save the day by swordfighting.

Though I was already once wrong about him being dead so I wouldn't know.

Holy hell, drawfriend. You are an absolute godsend. You know that? Can we look forward to more? And thank you so fucking much for leaving Hellfire's armpits bare.

Nettaiya's is the one filled with condoms.

If footfaggotry is subtle it's a thinking man's fetish. If it's literally a big fucking feet in the middle of the screen and the main focus of the image I agree with you.

I never understood why it went from "Hey let's give him our cash" to "Just throw our fucking wallets on the ground" What about all their IDs are otherwise important things they all had in their wallets? Why not just pull out the cash and hand it to him? He didn't even keep the wallets anyway.

>Space Zong winning
C'mon guys, it's not even the original Zong.

GOD'S WORK

those armpits look tasty

>implying they'll need any of that if they want to start a new life in a hidden village

It's quicker just to throw your wallet on the floor than take out the money and give it to him.

Please post more Nanko,

Do you prefer him with shaved armpits?

Hellfire is pretty easy to spot.

>that fat monster

Oh, I had totally forgotten about Hellfire's secret weapon.

Seriously. I think we need to implement alternative vote here, because there's no way Space Zong is most suited.

I think it was a joke as the wallets seemed to be all empty implying they didn't even take cash to their new lives and did all to just have a giggle on the needy driver.

I understand, it just seemed silly to me, some people keep pictures or notes or charms in their wallets, just seemed weird all of them would toss it like garbage. it doesn't even look like 30 wallets anyway, some people either kept theirs or didn't have one. I'm guessing Jack didn't have one.

>Hellfire's secret weapon.

But Space Zong will be harder to guess for "outsiders".

>Mayoiga ends with the characters accepting their Nanaki.
>Their Nanaki stay with them in the normal world and ca be materialized
>It becomes Nana's bizarre adventure.

>It becomes Nana's bizarre adventure
What?

It's going to be one of those three as long as I have any say in the matter, to be honest I was against a password in the first place, but since a few anons asked for it I figured it might be alright, plus there's not really anything better then one of the zongs it could be. In my opinion.

Which one is Lovepon's?

Guys, I think Nanaki Village and the village from Kuma Miko is the same location.

Sure, but I don't think that's the point. Firstly there's no way any "outsider" would guess Light Zong either, and it's not like the password would be uncrackable and existing for anything else than creating a sense of community.
I agree with other anons that password is a fun thing, and Zongs are perfect for the purpose.

She's a poorfag, she doesn't need one. Her ID card is in her pocket.

She doesn't have an ID card on her. She joined the tour to hide her identity.

I'm glad you asked actually. Personally, I totally do. The thought of running my tongue up against his bare flesh in such a moist, hot, strong-smelling area is like absolute heaven on Earth. At the same time, however, being unshaven feels more true to his character as a 'rugged survivalist' type. Unless of course, there'd be some advantage to maintaining smooth pits, or unless Nyanta requests otherwise, he'd probably let his fiery underarm bushes grow out (not that he grows much to begin with, but still). That said, drawfriend showed us he clearly styles his crotch and pleasure trail, so maybe he does something similar with his armpits?

tl;dr I greatly prefer him shaved, but unshaved could be fun too.

>ID card
Which reminds me, will we ever find out their real names?

Yeah I was against it until somebody suggested Zong and then I just thought that would be perfect. I'm really looking forward to the days ahead, everything seems to be on track and looking bright, let's hope that things stay that way and me and domain user stay on the same track. I also now want a picture of Koharun and Mikage having a debate in front of the villagers. Koharun could have a stance on trying to let more people into Nanaki and Mikage could be trying to prevent more people from entering.

I mean, it wouldn't really serve any narrative purpose.

>feels more true to his character as a 'rugged survivalist' type
I know this is part of the gayposting and I usually kind of ignore all of this, but it depends what kind of "survivalist" you are. If you live in the forest for years sure you might be hairy as hell, but seeing him being more militaristic shaved is usually more tactical choice: it's generally more hygienic thus useful even in wilderness. I have no doubt that Hellfire shaves periodically: his hair would be entirely shaved too, but he clearly uses the mohawk to try to look taller.

I'm so happy we get to continue our days together, I love you all.

It's only spring and this show already takes the "trainwreck of the year" award.

I know, but I'm still curious.

So Koharun is Cuckie Sanders and Mikage is Trump? I like this.

Draw us a picture showing how much you love us user, or write a story about your favorite mayoiga expressing love to the rest of the group.

Good, I'm glad you posted that. I want to imagine him shaved, but I didn't want that to be me superimposing my preferences onto him. Now that you bring that up, I can proceed ahead full speed

I was trying to be subtle about it, but yes, exactly. Masaki can also be in there too, since she does nothing but lie.

Thank God Tokimune died. Last thing we need is more chads

This guy gets it.

Can someone tell me what happened to that physically weak child that said he doesn't have long to live?

He died off-screen.

>'Cuck' meme and U.S. politics
Can't you people ever fuck off with this?

Fuck off. We saw what Masaki's Reiji looked like he and he's not the same guy as the Reiji who has a companion named Masaki.

What happened to my boy Wanko?

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Here you go.
I asked when I had made the initial sketch. Y'all said hair.

>he's not the same guy
Oh christ, here we go