CANADA YES!

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/boy-8-restraints-injected-york-region-school-1.4297581

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6GIbF
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/child-crime-detention-1.3732848
youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk
youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4&t=58s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Into archive
archive.is/6GIbF

>American trying to shit on Canada for doing something based

Maybe if you did the same thing to your niggers, you wouldn't be a third world country.

And what you didn't read was that the kids has mental problems and was going absolutely batshit insane at the hosptial.

Nuke this country, please. I don't even know how to fight this goddamn system any more

Leave. What's stopping you? I'm sure you're a well-educated, highly skilled professional who can get a better job in another country.

when can we officially change our nickname to cancuck?

>2017
>Still leaving your children alone at the mercy of liberals

>acting out
What does it even mean in nowadays newspeak?

We're dealing with our own problems right now, do not come here we are full.

Fucking behavioral issues kids. Fucking little shits every one of them.

I've had this happen to me at hospital when I was a teenager.

I refused to have my blood taken, was not being combative, but they came and shot me up with an injection of

Haldol (anti-psychotic/sedative)
Ativan (benzo/sedative)
Benadryl (allergy medication/sedative)

Knocked me the fuck out. When I woke up I felt so sick I was going to die.

godspeed norwaybro

what kind of demon child was this to have to be injected to calm the fuck down

Your government just kidnapped a child, put him in restraints and sedated him be cause he wouldnt stand in line or worse, stated that he liked being the sex he was born with.
How do you not see how fucked up this is?

>Defending taking a 8 year old to the hospital to be sedated because he's hyper

Sometimes it seems like the leaf thing is just a meme but they really are just the worst aren't they?

It doesn't take much for a hospital to use forcible injection, it happens all the time.

Wtf? He should be forced to transition right now!

He probably said he didn't want to be a sissy for arab men. Make him transition now, you don't want to be racist right?
Sedate him and lock him up immediately, obey goy-

They violated the NAP.

Read the article you dumb ass, the kid has mental problems, ran away from school and was restrained and given a sedative because he was having a breakdown and a tantrum in the middle of the hospital.

This is the problem with you absolute faggots, you don't read shit.

>has behavioural issues and a severe learning disability.
There's your answer, love. You should have given birth 10 years sooner if you didn't want a brain damaged kid.

>little nigger was just being a kid
>he dindu nuffin, I swear
>he a good boy just like his daddy who was just released on parole for good behaviour

Good job.

I simultaneously don't want to believe the parent and the school on this incident. Parenting these days is terrible and I'm sure this kid is a demon in the flesh who is unbearable to be around. But at the same time I loathe public education and consider them to be incompetent and useless.

>excuse me can I have some water please
>THIS GUY'S OUTTA CONTROL

Did you are to have your blood taken or were you forced? If so, what did you do?

>"Kiroff says her eight-year-old, who loves cooking, Lego and swimming, struggles with behavioural issues and a severe learning disability. So when the principal at Holland Landing Public School phoned her on Sept. 5 to say his behaviour was 'escalating,' it didn't come as a shock"

Screeching, kicking retard gets sedated. Oh, how shocking...

>B-b-but he just needed love and support and other hippy shit!!!!! LITERALLY SHAKING!

I too wonder this. When I went to public elementary school, I was in the same class as a boy who would semi regularly have tantrums. And I mean full blown tantrums where we'd have to leave the room and he'd throw the chairs around and yell at the top of his lungs that he wanted to see his mom.

The councillor would talk to him alone in the classroom and after a few minutes he was fine.

Refused to let them take my blood (I wasn't combative about it).

So they walked over, and I sat there calmly while they stuck a syringe in my thigh.

Then took my blood after I was sedated.

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/child-crime-detention-1.3732848
Wild children should be dealt with, not let to roam free and reign havoc.

>She's looking for answers

I think most rational people would be looking for targets with their lawyer, or maybe their shotgun

She should probably stick with the lawyer, but I can't discount the shotgun approach

>go to school
>tell the teacher you made a new best friend
>tranquilised by the state

It gets that hot in Toronto at this time of year?

>"Hey my kid's retarded and likes sitting at the edge of this pond right next to the school so if he tards out, that's where he'll be"
>Kid tards out
>School ignores the kid and what the kid's mother had told them and calls the police
>Police find kid tarding out by the pond
>He's white so they arrest him, causing his tard rage to boil over
>Inject him with 5 marijuanas because holy fucking shit, a panicked tard becomes even more panicked when you strap him down in an unfamiliar environment filled with unfamiliar people
I mean, I hate retards, but it seems like all they had to do was go "Hey buddy, you like frogs?" in order to solve the issue, but instead it turns out that all the adults involved were just as retarded as the kid.

Stop the Fucking Hammering Trump edition!

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk

what i would give for a free hit of IV valium for being rowdy

>Needing to sedate an 8 year old

Hell would break loose in the US if a school pumped drugs into a kid without the parents' permission. We have standards here

thats really fucked up senpai

OOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAANADAAAAAAAA

>defending taking a child into the back seat of a police car, restrained, and sedated in a hospital without once contacting the child's parents

We need a holocaust for you fucking leaves

>I mean, I hate retards, but it seems like all they had to do was go "Hey buddy, you like frogs?" in order to solve the issue
Yeah dude, that's sounds like an instant cure for retardation. Is this coming from experience?

>a couple of hours later
>anonymous people are posting all over the world arguing about your situation and joking about it

The future (present) is weird, almost seems like a fever dream

I'm sorry your country is filled with bleeding hearts. Cry some more.

>Toronto

He didn't address the teacher by xer's preferred pronouns, huh?

>We have standards here
Yeah, you educate your people to the intellectual standards of the average nigger. Good job.

He's retarded not hyper you stupid spic

>tfw you will never qualify to go to based leafland
Feels bad man.
Keep up the white spirit in Northern Europe, prevail where the US failed hard.

>defending a kid that shouldn't even be in a school
there's probably a tumblr post you can cry about on

It's like when you need to feed a girl eggs

sometimes autists just know what to do

Northern America. Shouldn't do drunk shitposting.

I've spoken to a lot of Canadians before, yeah.

>tantrum

This was a complete sperg out.
Parents of kids like him are always blaming others for the issues their kid causes.

Your kid is a fucking hassle.

>Americans
>Read shit
Pick one

5 centuries ago this same thing happens in your village

a couple hours later everyone in the village is talking about it

literally no difference. We actually lost our sense of community over the past few decades. The internet is a return to form

>My pweshious widdle bweeding heart is cwying

>Hell would break loose in the US if a school pumped drugs into a kid without the parents' permission.

It was a hospital, and no they wouldn't, because it happens all the time. They give children amphetamines for a fake disease because they don't pay attention in school, America has no standards when it comes to not pumping kids full of mind-altering harmful psychiatric drugs.

You don't just get benzos, you will get an anti-psychotic + antihistamine too.

It doesn't feel good, it's not fun.

I've also had pure IV of just Ativan, which feels insane, going from sober to instantly fucked up in 1 second.

Actually these are moral standards, with a philosophical take from Kant, not that you would know. Good leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4&t=58s

That's retarded, that's like saying that going to the park is the same as going to the moon and it's not a big deal because cavemen used to walk around and go to places too.

Watch a dozen children get massacred in a school shooting
>Ho hum. How mundane...

Watch a literal sperging retard get sedated in a hospital and emerge perfectly fine..
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THE HORROR!!!!!

And if you're talking about common core (like a non-sequitur fucking leaf), consider two things:
>most americans hate the idea
>look at canada lol and kill yourself

>ran away from school

>was restrained

>given a sedative

>having a breakdown

>tantrum in the middle of the hospital

Those events, make sense right ?
Im gonna restrain a child, because he ran away from beeing institutionalised, and when said child tries to escape but cant, im gonna say he had a fit and im gonna drug him

imagine what pedophiles like you could do with the right amount of work put into your cover, mr cancuck pedoleaf

School wouldn't have called the cops if the kid wasn't being an unmanageable little shit. Cops wouldn't have taken him to the hospital unless he was acting retarded. Hospital would not have given him sedatives unless they agreed with that the kid was being an unmanageable, retarded shit.

Also what color is the kid?

You're going to restraint and give a sedative to a kid that is going ballistic and is a risk to himself, staff and other patients. Have you ever been to a Canadian hospital before? Shit is depressing even without a mentally retarded kid being mentally retarded.

But yeah Sven, they should have just let him scream and run around the hospital because surely that's not more dangerous.

fuck antihistamines

they're delirients, they literally MAKE you psychotic
I used to take diphenydramine to help me sleep and after a high dose I started to hallucinate and hear whispering, regular use turned me into a fucking retard, I started calling them stupid pills because I could feel myself dropping 20 IQ points after using them

And when it comes to sleeping they're total fucking garbage. You wake up feeling like you didn't even get any sleep, plus a dry mouth

Got sick of using that shit for sleep. I'd rather go sleep deprived using energy drinks and caffeine to stay awake than use antihistamines to fall asleep

I swear too many doctors only have textbook understanding of drugs and not real-world understanding of them

Any surprise it's mostly Americans outraged by this? Every time I go to that country it's nothing but screaming out of control children running around being completely ignored by their fat fuck parents.

>C-c-cody i-if you settle down you can have another can of c-coke and a bag of sugar. No? You don't feel like settling down? Okay. H-here's the coke and the s-sugar anyway. Good boy.

>I swear too many doctors only have textbook understanding of drugs and not real-world understanding of them

People put far too much trust in healthcare professionals.

They don't know everything, doctors are wrong all the time, malpractice happens all the time, stupid shit happens in hospitals all the time.

They're just regular people who went to college for a medical degree, sometimes an outdated degree they got 30 years ago.

Many doctors completely lack even basic knowledge about many aspects of medicine, especially more recent discoveries.

>Child minding his own business
>"Stop right there"
>Child: "Wha-.."
>"SEDATE HIM NOW"
>Two arab men tackle the kid now and inject him with a concoction of various mind altering chemicals and sedatives
>Thats right, nicely done Ahmed, we don't want to be like those uncultured and bigoted americans

What in the actual nigger fucking shit is this

I was hyperactive as a kid. They doped me up with Ritalin instead of injections. I haven't been the same since.

Not doing whatever the roastie teacher tells you to do the first time your kid is asked.

How retarded do you have to be to think someone who is against state intervention is a "bleeding heart"?

>be in Europe, have to pay nigger or Czech (niggers of Europe) to get meth
>be nigger in the US get meth on taxpayer moneys
Life is not fair.

I was dosed up with fuckloads of amphetamine for ADHD as a kid and I never fucking talked to anyone or made any disruptions before, my grades just slipped a little because I didn't give a shit about the retard tier math and coloring books

Teachers suggested I get checked out, doctors told me to just start taking it without hardly even talking about it, and said if it helps that means I needed it. I was 8 and spent the next few years having headaches and paranoid delusions

This is epic they should start doing this to niggers who disrupt class.

canadians are horrible.

You make me wanna move to Norway man

>be retarded austrian
>know nothing about american healthcare or meth
>decide to post dumb shit anyway

This is what happened to me, lost my outgoing personality and turned into an introvert. Fucking drugs

>state intervention

You tell me.

I guess you'd be against police officers shooting violent niggers because that would be considered "state intervention" as well? Or perhaps the Muslims going on rape-sprees in Europe should be left alone because you don't want the state to intervene.

>Child screaming at hand dryer for 40 minutes
>"Please stop"
>Child starts head butting hand dryer
>"Pretty please stop"
>Child passes out from massive head trauma
>"AYO. ROB DAT CRACKA WHY HE'S KNOCKED DA FUCK OUT, TYRESE"
>Child dies from massive head trauma
>"Well, at least we didn't sedate the little retard like those savage Canadians. Hillary won the popular vote."

I tend to overreact to these things because similar shit happened to me for no fucking reason

But then I find out it's a retard and I wonder why they haven't been gassed and we're actually wasting taxpayer money on them trying to educate them

It's no wonder school is so fucking piss easy and boring they have to drug kids into wanting to do it, when they have to also waste their time trying to teach retards and niggers (also retards) and make the work easy enough for those dumbfucks

Leaf fight! Leaf fight! Get in here Anglobros!

It's too late for him now, they've infected him with the faggot virus.

Homeschool your precious white kiddos, Canucks.

I work with ambulances and you cannot do that without the presence of police officers.
Same goes with minors.

Why do noggers like those butt ugly Nike shoes? Is it because their soul is just as ugly?

Cheke is that you?

do you fucking love mudkips?

They like gaudy shit because they have no concept of how actual wealthy people (old money) dress and behave.

So to be rich, you gotta flash around status symbols and bling like a balla' dawg!

Very disturbing. But what do you want to bet that the little spaz deserved it?
>No mention of the father.

oldfag reporting in:
I really do feel sorry, what they pit you kids thru - that brainwashing, those chemicals, police involvment on a pupil at his first day.
I mean we got beatings occasionaööy from teachers - but at least it released the tension...
Im really happy that I already had more of half of my life - I think I cant stand to see it getting worse.
I will dedicate the rest of my life to heal your wounds and keeping my bony ass safe and selfsustainable. Promised

That's not what he asked, he asked if they had been legally ordered to take your blood or if you were just spazzing out for no reason.

I got shot in ass a few times after panic attack in mental ward.
But this kid is clearly not a schizo.
So why tho.

Come back home, Czechbro.
>tfw no Czech panic attack qt to pat on the head and tell that everything will be alright

>Debbie Kiroff says her eight-year-old, who loves cooking, Lego and swimming, has behavioural issues and a severe learning disability. So when the principal at Holland Landing Public School phoned her on Sept. 5 to say his behaviour was "escalating," it didn't come as a shock.

The kid was an uncontrollable little shit. We've all seen them at one point or another. They usually die young or end up in prison.

It's over for us. I have no country to go to. Canada is fucking done for from the great strong men of past who carved a country out of a block of ice to this. Sorry burgers

Daily reminder that the canadian government can take your children away from you if you dont allow your child to get hormone therapy if they think theyre transgender

Yup. Would go on shooting spree but not ruining our shit gun laws for everyone for my selfish desires

Canada is slowly allowing Muslims and garbage chinks to take over. It will be worse than the USA.

thanks Anders

i would do the same thing considering how shit modern education is. imagine being put in a class filled with niggers and muslims.