Finland's birthrate is crashing, too

> Finland’s welfare state has a massive baby problem.
> bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-19/finland-s-welfare-state-has-a-massive-baby-problem

> “Finland, a first-rate place in which to be a mother, has registered the lowest number of newborns in nearly 150 years. The birth rate has been falling steadily since the start of the decade, and there's little to suggest a reversal in the trend. Demographics are a concern across the developed world, of course. But they are particularly problematic for countries with a generous welfare state, since they endanger its long-term survival.”

From what I see on Sup Forums, Finland is not as cucked as Swedistan and actually rejects mass immigration. But that's not stopping the significant drop in the birth rate that's happening everywhere else in the West, too.

Lads, what can we do to restore a culture of families and population growth in the West??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BI0gwjg0h2E&t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Less energy drinks and autism, more benis in bagina

We shouldn't try to increase it. Less people is good. The problem is that people in shit-tier countries reproduce way too much. We have to find a way to stop their numbers from increasing.

>Less people is good.

Come on, Finlad, do you honestly believe that??

That is because all of us are fucking shitty people and we don't have any dreams, none of us are interested in anything. We lack motivation and we lack everything good.

Don't take the blackpill, brother.

I love you and want you to be prosperous.

youtube.com/watch?v=BI0gwjg0h2E&t=25s

Fuck you.
I don't want people in my space.

sad desu. finland was speculated to be heading into another baby boom before the crash. although it seems that having children is becoming somewhat popular again, at least where i live.

don't want to be too optimistic though, especially with the current situation in big cities (especially helsinki) being pretty critical. fucking green voting retards.

wouldnt you guys just go full berserk and attack the muslims if any of them did a truck of peace attack.

No, we would hold an anti-racism demonstration.

Does Finalnd allow refugees?

Finns are autistic. Swedes stand about 20% closer to each other.

There was a little stabbing thing a while ago, and there was no real reaction. Just a few protests which have been going on for a while. There are of course antifa counter-protests as well. Our most famous anti-immigration activists are russians. The media was quick to point out that friendly refugees exist. Our church hides and protects illegals from the authorities. Our church funds anti-deportation riots. Finland is done

Send for the Finnish diaspora descendants. They are genetically capable of surviving the shit weather and lack of natural sunlight. They may be mixed with other genes but could handle the misery better than anyone else and would have a higher sex drive than the natives.

yes, and centrists want to increase immigration. the biggest cuck party is super popular atm

>muh Nordic model
Welfare capitalism BTFO

Majority of Finns are anti-nigger and understand that our government is fucking us in the ass, but we do nothing about it except complain online. The people holding anti-immigration rallies here are Russians. Finland is a lifeless country and Finns are a lifeless people

What is the lesson that parents teach their children to make them grow up and stand apart from each other?

Is it like, "Don't stand next to strangers or they might talk to you" ??

I understand you very well, Finland.
Germany could be such a nice place with only 20 million people instead of 80 million.

It's called EVOLUTIONARY PRESSURE. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Finland's native population will be about 2.5m by 2050. There's a demographic transition in which shitty people are wiped out and the ones who have children are family oriented, healthy and capable of loving others. The ones that don't, well, they weren't fit to reproduce in the first place.

I still cant see the problem. After the stagnation and dead old poeple everyone will have a better life.

I believe getting back from over population to a normal count of ppl would give a better life to everyone... to bad that all the third world countrys are far behind us.

Maybe you are all ghosts.

It's all finished since there's too many old people, migrants keep pouring in (though in moderate numbers) and EU is going to turn to literal shit once key western European countries turn muslim in coming generation or two. Nothing short of something catastrophic is going to change anything.

Only the commies can save you, mongol.

Finland has LOWER RATE OF BRITH THAN THEY HAD WHEN THERE WAS FUCKING FAMINE LEL

Meanwhile our country is as large as yours but we have 5.5 million inhabitants.

And instead now you have 100 gorillion refugees

Make 50 million. Then it would be fine

What's the cost of living and raising a child?

That's the population of my state alone.
brb moving to Finland

>The people holding anti-immigration rallies here are Russians

seriously damaging the anti-immigration movement. nobody trusts russians.

You must understand that unless you literally want to live on government handouts and do not aspire to provide a good life for your kids, having children in Finland is insanely expensive because everything here is expensive as fuck.

in Finland?

Expensive and expensive. You are taxed to hell in there.

Is Finland cucked like the rest of Scandinavia?

don't worry, once the west falls they will all die.

(((Bloomberg)))

Well, what are the taxes being spent on?

Stop the Fucking Hammering Trump edition!

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk

>like the rest of Scandinavia?

This implies that Finland is part of Scandinavia, which it is not.

Taxes aren't a problem if you don't work. We can live entirely on welfare

Just our government and (((women)))

It's because the economy and job market has been utter shit since the financial crisis and Nokia quitting cell phones. The exports haven't recovered. A nurse makes as much money as an industrial worker, when the latter is supposed to pay for the wages of the former. Housing prices have skyrocketed, draining people's pockets of spending money. Cost housing and ever-increasing public spending has kept the inflation flat at zero, when in reality everything else is deflating. Politicians and public officials are more concerned with making statistics look good than admit, much less fix any sort of faults in the way the state is being run.

>"actually rejects mass immigration"
What?

easy, tax cuts/ increased benefits for having 2 or more kids

Like all the developed countries in the world ...

White families can not afford to have children because all their money goes to niggers so that they can have children

>Just don't go to work while raising kid.

>Housing prices have skyrocketed, draining people's pockets of spending money.

And this solely because population is heavily concentrating in few growing regional centres. Housing is aplenty but it's not where the jobs are.

USE UR BENIS FUGGG XDDDDD

For Finns, promise them free booze for each kid and then booze for life after 5 kids.

After reading all of the Finns in this thread, it appears I have been mistaken.

Sweden just gets way more coverage on Sup Forums and Finland always comes in those threads to make fun of them.

The Somalians receive same amount of benefit monies as Finns but for them it's like winning the lottery. You have to remember that they come from a country where people live in mudhuts and eat donkey poop.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

In Finland we get more welfare money if we have kids and a lot of people who live on welfare have kids just for the purpose of getting more welfare. Most people here don't want kids simply because we have never had to work hard for anything and we lack motivation and we dislike responsibility

The only winning move is not to play

We stand closer too, but no one says a word, might as well be empty.

We take under 1200 refugees per year. That's not very much imo.

But it's false, Iceland for exemple have 0 muslims and black but have one of the lowest birth rate in the world

Same with Japan and Korea

Finland has way less refugees and we oppose mass immigration. Our government has sold out its people and they are doing their best to destroy us

wrong

This is not true. It's true in the UK, but not finland.

What happens to a country that can't sustain its population and is neighbor to Russia?

What's the problem with a low birthrate? They said "low" not "non-existent".

Can someone please enlighten me?

I remember seeing a study some time ago that said that in Finland actually the well-off better educated people have more children than poor sods.

Is this Pentti Linkola?

This is good news.
After war there was last baby boom but we dont need more of us now.
I would be happy 5m of us or even less.
When society works even little bit you populous stays same. Shit times brings more people or another end is losing lots of people. This is really how to indicate ethnogroup 101
There is 7 billion people who wants our genetics but it aint that easy, neither it should be.

Migrants need their gibs you know?

Hopefully Sup Forums stops falling for the homosexuals are pedos meme and encourages all forms of having white children.

>Lads, what can we do to restore a culture of families and population growth in the West??
Stop being atheists.
People don't understand this yet? Fuck sake.

> Not understanding how the economy works
> Not understanding that there need to be more people to consume more for it to actually grow
> Not understanding that decreased demand will collapse the current economic model and necessitate an entirely new one, which will require a painful transition period
Robots can't consume like people can.

What's wrong ? This is the truth

Middle class don't care about welfare, it's like 1% of the fraud budget

BENIN IN BAGINA XDDDDDDDD

The welfare state Ponzi scheme collapses

Guys listen up. The reason people aren't having children is because women are too well educated.

Iceland actually has one of the highest, if not the highest birth rate among all European countries.

And also, even when Hitler was in power, Germany had the lowest birth rate in the world even with the birth politic and the lebensborn

Iceland has a fertility rate of 1.81.
That's not low at all.

>But that's not stopping the significant drop in the birth rate that's happening everywhere else in the West, too.
lower taxes and remove women from work
Birthrates would rise.

That map looks like total bullshit.

We had a birth rate above replacement rate when Hitler was in power.

Nothing is wrong with lower birth rates population will naturally plateau, it's just that the system most countries work with requires larger and larger generations to support their aging predecessor

It's true. Welfare in finland isn't really that generous. Nobody fucking has kids just to have more welfare, it's worse than not having kids and being on welfare.

People who start families here have jobs and careers, for the most part.

Poland has a lower birth rate than Sweden and Denmark.
It's not just atheism that causes this stuff.

WE DON'T NEED MORE PEOPLE YOU NEETS. The forces telling you that falling birthrates are bad are the forces who (((profit))) off the debt based economy of the west.

>Lads, what can we do to restore a culture of families and population growth in the West??
Let corporations create children (by hiring professional surrogates) and raise them in a boarding school like environment, for a fee.
Corporations could 'mass produce' children, and do it for less money and give the children better experiences growing up.
The family unit is outdated and not productive enough. It is inefficient and isn't working anymore, clearly, because no one can afford to properly raise children anymore.
One must also consider how unstable marriages are - divorce, abuse, neglect, etc. are rife in families. Corporations would not suffer from these problems. Corporations would be a much more stable place for children.

Yes and he didn't change anything
It's the same thing in France before the World War One

The problem of the lowest birth rate isn't the welfare for immigrants

Even when Germany, France and other europeans countries were 100% white, the birth rate was not important since the 20th century

jew harder.
>be a good goy and take in all this rapefu- i mean refugees. it's the only way i can muh shekels.

is the entire finland being on ylilautua a meme or actually true?

ps post cute fingolian girls

Stop lusting for our women.

Mestari pääministeriksi /koska/

Atheism is the driving force behind infertility. In the absence of religious values, women just go to school and educate themselves. And educate themselves. Until they are 28. And single. And that's usually when it's too late.

Disproportional number of younger gens probably do browse it but older gens are too fucking clueless and ignorant to do anything.

Give up, people here love gook.

Hello Sopsy :D delet this or ill report to supo

what about your women (male)?

We will die before we let Russia conquer us. Percentage of people who would die for their country is highest in Finland out of all European countries

dysfunctional society, dysfunctional family, no cultural value of having kids
Boomers & other faggots have produced super expensive housing then charge their kids rent or kick em out, so women now work during thier 20's

It get absorbed ofc. I'm calling it. Finland is going to be invaded and ceded to Russia in the next 40 years.

Eipä ollu.

Yeah but how many sq km in Finland are actually habitable? Living in Lapland has to suck