Why are there so many anti North Korean posters here? Is it the reddit plague? They are absolutely our guys...

Why are there so many anti North Korean posters here? Is it the reddit plague? They are absolutely our guys. They are openly against the jews and even threatened to nuke israel if the americans try to invade them. All they want is reunite the north and south, they only threaten the west in response to the west threatening them. If you call yourself a fascist or a natsoc but you support (((america))) or shabbos goy trump, you should be curbstomped.

They're Godless communists

they shouldve shot the child in the foot then shoot the parents in the lung, so they slowly bleed out and suffer, then after the parents bleed out you then run the child over slowly with a tank

This is the only way to treat communists

They drink water and wear shoes so we must be allies. Everyone hates the jews u retard. Would u be friends with an autistic guy who embaresses himself and u in public? O wait youre probably the autist
SAGED

You don't get it. Them and the Americans will hopefully both get wiped out in nuclear war. They lose, we win.

Burgers have no independent thought, a random Jew tells them something and it becomes like the word of a god to them.

Best Korea is based as fuck but it's been too long since a happening. Somebody has to get bombed and I'm okay with it being them.

We goTta protect our GREATEST ALLY in the Middle east..
God bless TRUMP and god bless ISREAL

You don't get it leaf and you never will.

YOU don't get it. Just like your leader, naive cucks with no balls or common sense

I don't support them for their ideology. I support them because they the antithesis needed for synthesis.

>trudeau
>my leader
nice fucking try kid

Trump is a neocon military industrial complex stooge. North Korea is based

*they are
Fucking unintentional ebonics

North Korea is a Chink proxy used to stirrup trouble and insure that American hegemony in the region can never be truly complete. Once they're done militarizing the South China Sea and wrest shipping lane control from the Americans they'll take fatty out of the picture themselves and make sure NK never makes another peep again. You're a literal retard to think they're some kind of independent actor.

>Chink Leaf defending commie manlets
Imagine
My
Shock

Nice try muzzie. Learn to speak English

>muzzie
I'm actually a Christian. Do you have any actual arguments or are you just going to fling shit like a typical burger?

> Led by a stupid manchild
I can see the appeal to you guys.

>you should be curbstomped
>Them and the Americans will hopefully both get wiped out in nuclear war
muh cristyanity

Fantastic counter-argument. Enjoy your "freedom", burger.

as if that couldn't just as well be Toronto

This video is from Brazil, faggot. And don't act like your country isn't just as degenerate as ours.

pic related

네 다음 캐나다에서 선전 활동하는 주사파

You say that as if I have any love for this country. I ended up here because of a business proposition but it went to shit and now I'm kinda stuck here. It's an abstract kind of hell watching your beloved England die from afar.

did they get the shittiest artist they could find to make that picture? The uniforms are awful

Because they threaten to nuke things every year for gibs?

they threaten to nuke every u. s. ally within reach except for Taiwan. I hope that gets your noggin joggin because that's not a coincidence

I honestly feel bad for UK too... shameful what's happening there but it's pretty much the same old story of lib cucks letting themselves be overrun by mudslimes in the name of tolerance. Don't care too much about Canada, although it is nice we don't have to worry about them slithering into our country like our amigos to the south

Even if I could go back, I don't know if I'd want to. Seeing the places where I grew up over run with pakis would crush what little hope I have left.

Post boipussi.

I know that feel...