pastebin.com/t5RnzWtG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WN:
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

Spoiler pastebin:
pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ

arc 3 spoilers in detail
pastebin.com/7da71H9b

Reminder that the pastebin is a very short summary of the arcs so far.

Q&A
pastebin.com/8QTMKVDx

Q&A (not translated)
pastebin.com/t5RnzWtG

Don't general the thread please.

how do we know clown guy doesn't fuck both ram AND rem?

because Ram is keeping Rem safe with her body

I wonder how they will adapt this

I can already tell you it's going to be heavily toned down and censored. There is now way they will be able to show that on TV.

Well, that was rather brutal

But I'm still E.M.T to the end

I was once a follower of EMT

then I realized that EMT is a heretic

Rem worst girl.

Stop this bullshit. This is creating a stigma.

YOU ARE THE HERETIC

I WILL NOT FOLLOW A TRAITOR

NO

Satella best girl confirm?

more like best KEK

E

M

T

So this whole dog arc. The girl with braids is the culprit? if so how did she get beaten down? spoil me wn/ln fags.

You sure?

DID

NOTHING

WRONG

She either faked it

Or Rosewaal staged it

Never change Emiliafags

QUIET HERETIC

Most likely
I cant wait the BDs familia!

>you'll never dispose of used goods like this

Everyone else in my life goes away, why wouldn't she?

Rem is ok with Emilia being the main consort and her being only the second one.

Rem is a cuckquean.

I imagine that, while Subaru is fucking Emilia and kissing her, Rem is present in the room, assisting the intercourse. "Subaru-kun, do you need more lubricant? DO you need another condo- Oh, I see you are going to cum inside her unprotected, do you want me to order some pregnancy tests to ascertain that Emilia-sama has been impregnated? All I want is for Subaru-kun to be happy with his family"

Not only that, she will probabily be their maid when Emilia and Subaru get married, doing all the chores andd dirty work around the house while Emilia enjoys her life as a goddess. Subaru would probabily use her only as a sex object, as a way of satisfying his basests fetishes that he doesn't want Emilia to partake beacuse she respects her too much. So Rem would become just a eventual fuckhole where to practice anal, bukkake and other desgusting activities, receiving no love and being prohibited of feeling pleasure. And this would go on until she became too old to be of use and Subaru lost interest in her, and she would be dumped in some smelly swamp, and live the rest of her days childless and unhappy until she would die cold and lonely in the slums amidst all the dirt and filthyness.

And above all that Emilia-tan would be shining towards heaven like the true angel she is.

Remfags are scum. I hate and despise all of them. They deserve only sorrow and scorn.How can anyone like such a pathetic girl like Rem is beyond me. They must really have something wrong with their head.

Rosewaal didn't stage it, but the girl is related Elsa. As per arc 4, Rosewaal mentioned he wouldn't appear to save Subara if it was part of his plan./spoiler]

This is a dumb meme.

why
why do you keep copypasta-ing this

havent cried like that in a while, really hope the author ends the ride with a good ending

You are so insecure that you post that copy pasta in every damn thread

Didn't Roswaal stage the whole demon beast incident?

Also, tell us more about the relation of the girl to Elsa

>those spoilers
>those upcoming torture deaths
Has Guts been dethroned? Holy fuck, and the anime's been nailing Subaru's physical pain so far, at this rate this is going to be the most hardcore torture to come out of anime, period.

he wont

How can someone claim to like this show and be so hot and opinionated, yet be unable to refute any actual criticism? Am saying this in response to what I read here It seems these threads are no more than circlejerk generals

You see, Roswaal wants to know if Subara is the person he's waiting for that'll become his greatest pawn yet, so he purposely fucks shit up and leaves during a crisis to test if Subara can clear them, if he does, then he's the person Roswaal's looking for. And he also mentioned that since he appeared to save the day, this wasn't part of his plan.

The little girl's called Mari and she refers to Elsa as her mother, was captured in arc 4 and joins Subara in arc 6 after Subara sews animal plushies for her, although it's an uneasy alliance. You can see her in this pic.

Here's your (you)

Well, that's kind of cute.

>blood, violence and degenrate otaku pandering
Boring kiddy edge, we're here for the mature, adult edge of mindbreak, suicide and torture. Get it straight, faggot.

By the way, was Emilia ever confirmed to be Satella or was it really just a coincidence?

She is Satella. Don't know what she did to herself or what her overall plan is, but she's obsessed with Subaru and wants him to inseminate her. She's willing to let him die countless times as long as she gets her True End.

She's the final form of yandere itself.

They are confirmed not the same people.

Is the manga scanned and ahead of the anime?

They are and they aren't, Emilia is basically her reflection. She even fits the description of Satella's appearance.

>secret final boss: yandere-witch Emilia
My dick just got blown off from all the blood that rushed to my instant erection

The other twin exist, pink hair is backup when blue die

Alright, I'm going to be a completely retarded faggot and ask—where can I read the LN itself, translated?

You fags are never happy.

She's the ultimate dom. She loves Subaru and dominates him in equal measure.

It's not translated

DELETE THIS

Chink translations do exist if you're into that.

>mindbreak
But it's spelled out blatantly, with no subtlety to the emotional outbursts needed to depict the necessary emotions. How can you stand Subaru bawling his eyes out, monologuing his angst to the audience, the writing literally pandering to you emotionally, and call it "mature"?

>where can I read the LN itself, translated?
At home, so long as you learn moon and do it yourself.

>actual criticism
>just rattled off a bunch of buzzwords

Hello, completely retarded faggot! The LN is gonna be release in July by Jew Press! Good luck finding elsewhere for your spoonfeeding needs!

If it's not spelled out blatantly, people don't notice and start shitposting here about how Subaru is just shrugging everything off.

That would be a pretty painful moment if it weren't for the fact Subaru had Emilia go through the exact same look not five seconds earlier. Instead it just makes it doubly painful for them both.

I thought people were already working on it. Fucking fuck.

I'm an Ameripleb and only know English. I could probably Spanish myself through an autistic conversation, but that's it on that front.

I'm feeling a little buttblasted.

Thanks senpai, I wish you luck in your future shitposting!

CUCК
U
C
K

>but she's obsessed with Subaru

Why she´s obsessed with Subaru? Why is this dude special? She know Subaru since his neet days in japan?

Pretty sure that's not confirmed yet, and she only fits the description of what the witch would look like.

Love at first delusional sight? Maybe she could sense his somewhat alpha nature and got supremely soaked in her nether regions while trapped in the nether region.

The fact that she mirrors Emilia is really interesting. I almost want to believe that Emilia is an extension of her, so that way she can experience Subaru while being trapped.

Well hey! At least the adaptation will do the source justice!
jk enjoy ur rushed to hell anime original ending faggot

You shut your mouth about that.

Literally everyone complained about how cheerful Subaru was until he dropped some of the facade.

Plus, I wasn't even talking about what we've already seen, I'm talking about whats upcoming.

Hide and report, you retard.

Maybe his first go around was a clean start? As in that she had no intimate feelings about him in particular until his final moments where he says that he'll 'save' her despite being fucking bleeding out like a stuffed pig and that made her fall hard enough to curse him with immortality or something.

Fuck off that's not happening

Is there any hope in the horizon that anyone will translate the WN

Satella purposely saves over the part where Rem gets fucked over in order to keep Subaru all to herself and eliminate the competition, and she'll fuck up any other girl who gets too close to him as well.

I don't want it to happen as likely as it is but I'll be raging alongside you when and if it does
Although given the spoilers I've been seeing, do you really want it to be true to the source?

Now that I think about it, there's no way Emilia is Satella in any form. She lets Emilia get butchered! I can't believe I forgot about that.

Hope doesn't exist without you, user! Keep believing!

>do you really want it to be true to the source?
Not anymore. ;_;

Nigga if Emilia really is Satella then she's fucking immortal
Do you really think she'd give a shit about getting cut up when she knows it'll reset anyway?

There is no reason for emilia to be satella. Subaru loves the bitch, they could have just hooked up the instant they met and lives a happy life in obscurity.

Fair enough, but it's still torture. I guess to get over this she would use it to identify more with Subaru while he dies as well.

I need to know the truth, user.

Manga>>>>>Anime

True and this might've been what she was planning until other girls, ie fucking hot as shit maid twins, come into the picture and potentially fuck it all up by diverting his attentions to them. It would explain how absolutely brutal Rem's end was in those spoilers as it would serve to make Subaru more reliant on Emilia and have grow attached to anyone else.

As much as it will hurt, I still want to see it animated.

It's a small price to pay if her death could inspire him to want to protect her like he does

*and not have

Off-screen deaths and rape.

I'm talking from the start. She could have just sat in the square and waited for him to zone in and play the heroine act

Maybe. Maybe not. Some user did drop spoilers a few threadds back about Satella taking over Emilia and ending the fucking world all to the tune of a running Subaru screaming about how much he hates her, so there's definitely more to it than just a resemblance.

>and rape.
That's complete bullshit and you know it.

tfw jcafe is still fucking dead

how will i get all the RAWs and side novels now

>post yfw when subaru becomes the demon king and slaughters satella

see
That's how I'm guessing it all starts from though it would leave a massive plothole in why did a random nip on his way from a circle k get teleported to some fantasy world to begin with

Be honest: even if she were to put you through all this shit, you'd still marry and impregnate Satella, wouldn't you?

>yfw when
>retarded Sup Forums tier image
>retarded theory
Leave.

no, i kind of don't like long hair

it's for normalplebs

whereas short blue hair is my fucking fetish

>it would leave a massive plothole in why did a random nip on his way from a circle k get teleported to some fantasy world to begin with
Yeah, I'm less likely to think that she summoned him into her world for any reason other than yanlove than I am that he just popped up and she fell for him then

>mfw he becomes so mindbroken from the fuckton of loops that he experiences in their final battle that he turns on the rest of his friends that had been trying to help him beat her
>mfw they enslave the planet before moving onto Earth

EMILIA-TAN IS CUTE!

C
U
T
E

I don't think Satella and Emilia are exactly the same person, but the whole "daughter of the witch" thing gives off some antichrist vibes and makes it sound like she's the intended vessel of Satella. I'm assuming Satella has some subtle connection and influence to her, though I've no idea how strong it could be. For all I know, a switch could suddenly be flipped under the right circumstances for Satella to assume direct control.
>She lets Emilia get butchered!
But does she save? All she needs to do is wait for Subaru to die on his own, and she won't have lost a thing.

Impossible. Fucking Reinhard exists, and he's so bullshit he can stalemate her indefinitely.