Im racist on the internet

>Im racist on the internet
I stopped insulting people online when i was like 16. You can't be more immature and pathetic than that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I stopped insulting people on the internet when I was 15. You can't be more immature and pathetic than that.

I stopped insulting people on the internet when I was 14. You can't be more immature and pathetic than that.

i stopped using the internet when i was 5.

> Implying im not racist in public.
Hans are you so cucked in these days?

N

You're all virgin niggers

When I was 16, there was nothing what you faggots call "internet". You know nothing Hans, enjoy your limited tech savvy reality of being monitored and social engineered.

yeah? well you're ugly and smell bad.

Cry more nigger faggot

I stopped insulting people on the internet when I was gestating in His womb. You can't be more immature and pathetic than that.

Makes you think

Your first sentence contradicts the second.

Sup Forums is a miracle sent from the heavens. they are the meme machine we do not deserve but need

Stop being a fag and start this up again

Shut the fuck up you gay kraut nigger

is this the gay shaming thread?

>you are immature and pathetic to insult people online
is OP a racist?

but black men are SO Superior that NO white man would EVER dare say anything bad to his face.

But honestly this is such a weak white regressive widespread belief, where blacks have such dominance over whites that people say"oh you wouldnt DARE say that in real life, white boi or you'd get fucked up!"

You could think of it as venting, it's a good thing to do after a long days work.

We dont have that types of mongrels in muh Republic .. only few burger tourists in Prague are black also its impossible be virgin in muh Republic because czech women are biggest whores in Europe. What do you have more nigger?

And you can't be more pathetic than coming to Sup Forums and trying to shame people, faggot.

Stop the Fucking Hammering Trump edition!

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk

>claims to have stopped insulting people when he was 16
>insults people again
You have to be 18 or over to post here kid

I would say it to his eyes every single day if he would stay in muh Republic territory but we have less than 0.1% so i cant see them anywhere also i can defend myself very well with my gun, knife and few years training of Krav Maga system. You cant compare western cuck with silesian czech.

>waaah, look at me, please dont bully germans because we seem all to be spineless cucks, even on pol

Go cry some more, nigger faggot kike.

Mashallah my brother

>I stopped insulting people online
>You can't be more immature and pathetic than that

2 years of not insulting people down the drown, faggot.

> tries hard to insult people online
> I stopped insulting people online when i was like 16
t. leftie

You sure are, Ngueyen

I'm pretty racist irl too

See