PERFECT PIZZA HAPPENING: WAR ROOM

Yesterday reddit got a weird message with some coordinates: >see pic

Rundown: Pizzagate sub on Reddit was recreated and then banned.

Coordinates lead to known pedophile who owns perfect pizza.

Reviews are wack.

Located next to school and car garages.

Get the fuck in here and post what you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk
s.4cdn.org/image/country/ca.gif
topix.com/forum/city/mooseheart-il/TU4S8DMJ9GLLBC2DC/re-mooseheart-asks-state-high-court-to-review-case
patch.com/illinois/geneva/airey-retires-in-wake-of-sex-abuse-lawsuit-hart-is-need84cc14cf
articles.chicagotribune.com/1994-02-08/news/9402080362_1_moose-international-sexual-abuse-arrest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump

So map it.

Bullshit. Give a link to the Comet Ping Pong connection. This is disinfo.

Rebbit admins trolling.

PERiSCOPE ANONs in NJ report in.

bump

still a bump you cuck

Stop the Fucking Hammering Trump edition!

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk

Rename the sub pedogate not pizzagate

Stop falling for this obvious honeypot garbage. The right would've been ruined by the "fake news" meme they developed over the original pizzagate hysteria if daddy Trump wasn't there to bail you out by counter memeing it against the left.

It's probably another set up like the actor that had the gun in Comet. If it was legit someone should have checked it out by now and nutted up instead of posting it on the internet like a fuckin pussy because if it was anything it's been too long and they moved them. Obviously, by now they would have been tipped off.

last nights threads for the curious:

Baking

this needs to be seen by all
if the most epic of gets then shills btfo

BRO WTFFF

Wtf is this shit?

Seems like normal reviews.

the first two are way too similar to be a coincidence

All the dots east of Perfect Pizza are daycares.

Here's a sign for one of those daycares.

SEEMS.

>little girl doing the all-seeing eye in the pyramid thing
I want off this fucking ride.

Why is there spanish?

Don't forget the barred windows.
Because the place is called Jugando Aprendemos Child Care.

Yelp reviews seem mixed between people who actually eat there and fucking idiots who can't make sentences. Not sure about surrounding location or previous owners of the building yet.

I stand by my original statement.

Taking advantage of illegals.

You guys better actually fucking produce something. I'm sick of the fucking teasing.

>>little girl doing the all-seeing eye in the pyramid thing

>barred windows.
Cuz every daycare nees a way to make sure the little brats don't escape
>Jugando Aprendemos
Translates to Playing we learn
Yeah, I'll bet.

reeeee

It's just a bakery goy.

N-nani?!?

Checked the building history. Built 1915, currently owned by "Anna" (bought in 1986), first contact is Tony D'Angelo. No previous owners are listed on the site I'm using. Unless they've hid it well, looks like a dead end.

Could it be pointing down to a underground network?

user who found the graffiti here. Can someone tell me what's significant about it? I didn't really keep up with Pizzagate.

illegals won't go to the police

>1 review
>1 review
>1 review
>1 review
SURE LEAF

You're really far behind Desu
We know who owns it
they also own the abandoned house/garage behind the building
they are also connected to the people who owned the abandoned garage where the coordinates go across the street

I personally don't know, but it has an uneasy feeling to me, and I would suspect is a marker of some sort of another for those that know what the symbology is.

brumpf

>Pizza Triangle
>all seeing eye Triangle

Wtf

I've heard a few anons say that it looks like some of the artwork inside Comet Ping Pong.

Bamp

Enough. Send someone there already before they move the kids out!
Or better stake out the place and see if they do anything suspicious.

I initially thought that too, but honestly I'm a little apprehensive to assume that, since I haven't followed this issue in it's entirety myself.

I'm assuming this is a daycare because of earlier posts, but why in the blue fuck would only one window out of several shown be barred if it were for an entire building that facilitates child care?

On top of the left hand. Is that a symbol or another spoke of that shine effect?

Bump

Bump

maybe it is the storage room?

where is this retard

Filled with blood of infants soros uses to gain immortal life

nigga its near this pizza place
nice, saved
praise be with kek brother
praise kek
true get, you for kek
shadilay brothers!
focus your mental energies on good today
praise kek

Hudson Bread

Possibly, but even if it were, total securty of a facility that were housing exploited children would dictate that all windows be barred for maximum assurance of no escape. Still, people who conduct heinous crimes like that are still fallible.

The complete lack of first floor windows is a little unsettling to me, also.

If a person wanted to find out if anything criminal were occurring, a fire brigade would be more than willing to enter each room if a fire was suspected, though I wouldn't encourage anyone to call such a thing in, as that would be criminal.

All we need to do is sit outside and count the amount of people going in and out.

Is there a way to make user calls in the US? Public phone maybe?

God help us all.

Does this have ANY connection to Comet or the emails? If not, who started this invest and why? Not feeling this one like the real-deal Podesta invest.

Sounds like defamation bs to me desu, great entertainment nevertheless

Phone booths and pay phones are all but non-existent in the US due to the saturation of mobile devices.

A better alternative would likely be to have the building fire inspected, which would require that a team from the fire department would have to visually inspect the entire inside of the building, or a quick once-over, to look for possible fire hazards from electrical outlets or anything like that. Those are generally a yearly inspection that, at least in my state, isn't usually announced.

Not that there's any problem with that for most businesses, as its non-invasive with exception of firemen with badges walking around the office taking a quick gander in to each room.

How one would go about requesting an inspection on a specific building that they don't have access to, I haven't a clue.

Could it signal that they have children available for """pizza parties""" ?

You, as a lawful citizen, can't request an inspection though, no?

Maybe tap the lines or some hacker shit like that and call 911 from that lmao

their time is coming
pizzagate is bigger than trump's election, it's bigger than anything

Not to my knowledge, no.

>more than just pizza...
wink wink nudge nudge

You made the reddit account. You wrote that message. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Glad you're having fun, but it's getting a bit silly.

got an exact time stamp on that pizza2 post?

need it for things.

Its true though

Guys anyone who is saying "don't go over there" is shilling. I was here for first Pizzagate and actively hung around on Voat for months afterwards. The original investigation failed because if inaction. Get there, break in and make progress. Investigation and informing authorities does NOTHING. if I wasn't in britbongistan I'd be there. Please, somebody go there and livestream. I need to know what is going on with this. There is stacks of circumstantial evidence but nothing concrete. If this is all true then nobody is out to help. Not the government, the police, the FBI. We are on our own. Do the work. Screenshot everything, and get a team together, go there and kick the fucking doors in.

What's up, Queen? Don't you have any infats to suck the life force from right now?

bummmp

Fuck off. Even if this is all fake (which it quite obviously isn't) enjoy the thread. Pizzagate is the only REAL happening Pol has ever had.

the loss of the lynching practice is the downfall of our civilization
all those rotten bankers would never have survived a belligerant, vigilant people

do you guys seriously believe that those fucks are not aware of these threads already?

Bump. I don't think this information should have been this widely-circulated before someone actually went to the place, but there might still be time. Where da NJ anons at? Come on.

yo, lets get what we know in a pastebin for other threads later.

Coordinates go to this location owned by Gargiulo Produce

Please don't do this.

If they are then what's the difference? Either we do nothing and there's a cover-up, or we go there and we discover nothing. At least we tried. My belief is that they don't seriously expect action from any of us. They're banking on our laziness. They're winning because of it. Yeah, they know now. They didn't last year until idiots started phoning the place, spamming Instagram and shit. We could've blown this wide open from the first thread this time last year.

s.4cdn.org/image/country/ca.gif

I'm not clicking that shit nigga.

Newfag here. Is this pizzagate real or just a good creepypasta?

Real
just like banks and JFK

>This place is nothing but a scam and a great place to torture, rape and molest children, and should be shut down. The number of kids that's been raped, molested or fondled since 1992 is 72. That's just what's been "reported." There's also allegations stemming back to the 1930's and 40's, but of course those records have long been lost.

topix.com/forum/city/mooseheart-il/TU4S8DMJ9GLLBC2DC/re-mooseheart-asks-state-high-court-to-review-case

>Moose CEO Retires After Sex Abuse Lawsuit
>William Airey retires eight days after a civil lawsuit is filed that claims he abused a 12-year-old boy more than 30 years ago.
patch.com/illinois/geneva/airey-retires-in-wake-of-sex-abuse-lawsuit-hart-is-need84cc14cf

>But four times during a span of five recent years, that serenity was shattered by the arrest and conviction of Mooseheart houseparents on charges of sexual abuse against children.
articles.chicagotribune.com/1994-02-08/news/9402080362_1_moose-international-sexual-abuse-arrest

Can someone give me a quick introduction?

Number 629 is a message that your faith in the angelic and spiritual realms has opened doors of opportunity that will assist you along your spiritual path. These opportunities have appeared in your life for a reason (or reasons) and your angels encourage you to listen to your intuition and continue on your path with enthusiasm and passion.