I just marathoned the first 12 episodes of this show and fell asleep twice. When does it get go-...ZZzzz

I just marathoned the first 12 episodes of this show and fell asleep twice. When does it get go-...ZZzzz

Other urls found in this thread:

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lkrImF41W7AuUlcvlxOeapyB2DfDI0tXUICez6E-yiE/edit?pli=1#gid=3
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sorry we get 15 shounen shows every season where the MC looks like that can you clarify the title?

Sorry to respond so late, I fell asleep once more just by thinking how hyouka is boring.

Have you considered that maybe it's just not your kind of show? You should search for things more up your alley. Like horizon in the middle of nowhere.

What an epic and original thread.

Nah it's boring.

It's just one of those series where little happens but every character makes a great deal out of silly events. It's written in a sophisticated manner because that's the thing after Monogatari/SHAFT and also to show those character's traits.

If 'witty' dialogue, slow pacing and extreme attention to visuals are not your thing, then you're not cut for this type of show.

Stay mad faggot.

tasteless cunts

Haha, memes!

I love visual more than anything but plot.
But hyouka was really annoying.
The dumb plots, dumb mysteries, dumb discussions feel like I was watching nothing

You should've watched the last mystery. Spoilers ahoy.

Houtarou Oreki falls in love with Chitanda Eru.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the rich girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Chitanda, she only looks at him with a curious expression. After some investigation, Oreki deduces that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the wannabe detective's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CURIOSITY.

I didn't find it boring but the whole "genius main character solves everything by himself" thing gets old really fast. I finished up to the part of the school festival arc and even the best bro literally sucks the MC's dick saying how he's so much smarter than everything else.

This faggot is the grandmaster of glorified self-inserts.

Why did they create a show where a lead girl has literal down syndrome.

>gets old really fast
How can it get old when Oreki is brought down and stepped on at the end of the movie arc?

You got me

>not recognizing Keit-ai from the number and length of the paragraphs
This shit should be banned anyway

It's as if you are unaware of archetypal detective novels. I mean, they even mention Agatha Christie and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in one of the eps ffs.

The fact that Sherlock or Poirot are seen by the public or the rest of the cast as perfect geniuses/Gary Stus builds up tension in parallel because nobody can be that perfect, which is telegraphed a lot in Hyouka.

You don't understand art OP

Daily reminder that they tried to make Keit-ai real but failed, so stop trying.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lkrImF41W7AuUlcvlxOeapyB2DfDI0tXUICez6E-yiE/edit?pli=1#gid=3

MOSHI MOSHI?

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Google "A boy falls in love with a girl". Shit bricks.

Mysteries were top notch.
Character development was great.
Art and animation was masterfully done, but that's the usual KyoAni.

All in all Hyouka is a masterpiece.

>Never minding the strange area code

Reminder that Satoshi deserved to win the Orekibowl, not that dumb gash Chitanda.

but i dont have the attention span zzzzzzZZZZZ

Yeah, you.

how is my thread still up

>mysteries were top notch
>you're smoking lmao
>her kimono is a ghost guy
Mysteries were fucking shit, boring and retarded. Art and animation were really good. Character have pretty much no development, don't pull that out of your ass

>muh mysteries need to have murder

>characters have pretty much no development
Actually we just had a thread discussing their development recently

>where little happens but every character makes a great deal out of silly events.
That's literally the point though. The whole show is about the meaning behind little events and what it means for the characters, it just leaves it as subtext.

Gonna read that then, maybe I didn't get the whole point

At at least of you can fucking think and look from perspectives.

>Bakemonogatari invented sophisticated writing

Tips

>At at least of you

>but every character makes a great deal out of silly events

So it's like Seinfeld? I guess I could give it a try then.

It must be like 'at least' but with more 'at'

The whole point is that children often find the show boring because it is one of the most realistic stories driven solely by character action and commonplace occurrences. It is entirely focused on exploring the characters of the main cast and not even so much the mysteries which are nothing more than their ordinary high school lives framed through the lens of detective stories as a thematic element. The pacing is very slow, but each story gives different insights and shows a progression of changes.

It is one of the best productions ever, but the target audience niche is fucking tiny. I'll frame it that nicely at the end, because the alternative is saying that everyone who dislikes to any degree more than "not personally interested due to taste" is an impatient brat.

I don't understand how anyone could fall asleep just because they found an anime boring. The only times I've ever fallen asleep watching something is when I've been so tired I'd fall asleep doing anything.

>the first 12 episodes

>invented
Yeah, never said that but I'll bite anyways.

That kind of literary language, with its sometimes formal tone and overuse of sophisms was not exactly typical in high school shows because it simply didn't fit the tone of the show. Other modern examples would be Szs, Tatami Galaxy, Oreigaru or even Spice & Wolf.

Even that doesn't make sense in context though

Here's a tl;dr of the thread.

Hyouka is the best KyoAni anime since Haruhi and most anons know that.

No they don't. Most anons dislike this series,as shown in every thread it has.

Don't encourage the Hyoukafags. Let them be.

My fucking sides

Fuck off.

Is this the eternal Kyoani hate thread?

Not everything needs to be super exciting. I personally enjoyed it despite the fact that it was kinda boring.

This joke has never been funny.

>mysteries were shit
>character development was nonexistent
>art was good because Kyoani
>all in all Hyouka is a fucking waste of animation

>children often find the show boring
I'm a grown ass man and the show was not only boring but also autistic af

If you think Hyouka is boring, you have poor taste, ADD, and should kill yourself.

>I'm a grown ass man
Stay mad faggot.

Its expected, only a person with a good taste could enjoy a show like Hyo-ZZzzzzzzzz

>I didn't understand anything so i'll just call him a gary stu self insert.

Did you miss the part where he over-estimated himself and embarrassed himself?

When you're smart enough to follow it. So never.

Reminder that Mayaka a best

>that ending

Oreki is such a loser.

Irisu is more best.

Best taste in shit thread.
You all know OP are baiting right?
He's posting the same post and image in every "character that literally you"