Honest thoughts on Joe Rogan as a philosopher/political commentator?

Honest thoughts on Joe Rogan as a philosopher/political commentator?

I honestly think that generations from now, people will be learning about him from textbooks alongside Aristotle, Plato and Descartes. Rogan isn't as much as an intellectual as those people, but he has a talent for asking the right questions and never taking things on poor evidence (a trait many on the Right and Left seem to lack)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtu.be/U8JgSuaFh5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CIA owned dudebro retard who has interesting guests over 10% of the time but when he does he talks over them and cuts them off 90% of the time. Annoying as fuck.

Dude weed fedora tipper. Muh "religion is the cause of all the worlds problems" ...Fairly good interviewer though.

He is a retard but one that listens wich makes him less of a retard. He brings good guests on but on the next podcast he agrees with someone making the exact opposite claim.

>it's a bow hunting episode

he really has his shit together and i like him

compering him to any philosopher isn't accurate tho

>and never taking things on poor evidence

dude weed totally reduces the risk of traffick accidents lmao. dude just look at this one article on this random news site that jamie just pulled up. dude weed totally cures cancer, diabetes, reduces chances of stroke, alzheimers and totally doesnt damage anyone in any way!

dude, I used to believe in literally all the craziest, dumbest conspiracy theories you can think of. dude I was basically alex jones lite lmao.

Hey, I don't even dislike Joe Rogan. I think he's great. Would hang out with/10. But he has plenty of uninformed opinions or opinions based on not just poor evidence, but complete trash evidence. He also drinks too often on the podcast and starts rambling about crap nobody wants to talk about when he could be getting an interesting conversation with an interesting guest.

Most of the time he's an excellent podcast host, though. There's just nothing about him that singles him out as more critical and unpartisan than anyone else.

someone once convinced him to drink his own piss because it would naturally raise his testosterone levels

he's literally a retard but he's funny

>muh "rigid ideologies"
>is rigidly ideological about marijuana, the shittiest and most pointless drug of all time

Means well, not totally redpilled, will give time to listen to anyone, even nutballs.
His Randall Carlson podcasts are must-listen material though.

He has that whole stoner obsession with weed going on, which is irritating beyond words.

Hes a jew. Case closed.

>Ameriturd education

And ameriturd standards.

Joe is too fucking dumb and has too little attention spam, but I dont blame him, because with that much money, that many drugs, that much time to do what you want, not everyone sacrifices his time to pursue wisdom and study.

the only problem I see with Joe is that half the time he has great guests on, then the other half of the time he just has boring UFC meatheads, professional bow hunters and coyote experts. He has literally had a whole podcast about coyotes

The episode with him and Steven Crowder kind of pissed me off

The ones with Jordan Peterson are fantastic

Generally any of the podcasts where he has intellectuals on that he respects is good. He tends to get annoying and rude to other comedians

What? He's half-Irish half-Italian.

I think his wife might be Jewish though

>people will be learning about him from textbooks alongside Aristotle, Plato and Descartes

lol no. Maybe Jordan Peterson and Duncan Trussell, but not Joe

After Fukushima I remember him mentioning how they didn't shut down the reactor properly so they will be eating radioactive fish in California. After that he never mentioned it again and started having that science nigger and other shills on his show. Got a lot more popular too.

>Universal Healthcare

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard
proofs?

This is the essence of Joe, and what makes him great:

youtu.be/U8JgSuaFh5M

watch him explain string theory, multiverses and aliense to Abby Martin. You can tell they totally banged after this too

he dramatically takes no positions - a total weasel.. plus his UFC play by play is atrocious.. but he's entertaining to listen to

The coyote shit is really interesting.

He's a fucking UFC commentator. Just because he has conservative memers on doesn't mean he's political.

I love Joe Rogan, whenever he has leftist guests on he lets them finish their thoughts and doesn't interrupt or challenge them in anyway but whenever he has a "crazy right winger" as he likes to call him he cuts them off, challenges them and roasts them for a full 3 hours, love Rogan....."WERE ON A ROCK FLYYYYYYYING THROUGH SPACE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN"

>not owning mutant-zombie-gorilla kettlebells
>not pulling your arms out of their sockets by holding two and spinning around
Bring that shit up, Jamie

coyote shit discussion is great. the boring. unfunny comedians he has on are the worst.

He is not in the white wing archives so I guess he will not be remembered. Sorry pal, civ nats should ask the left wing archivers if they include them

He's not afraid to talk about things most politicians won't which gives him more political integrity then most politicians.

His metaphysics is a bit too speculative for me, but his chad ethics is correct in my view.

He's an okay dudebro, every single gymcel friend I know likes him.
Listened to some of his podcasts while I was working in labor this summer, he doesn't really have his own views but it's more about his guests, his views change to suit the guest.
He also has no idea about race which I don't like.

He's that stereotypical Mediterranean manlet from college, who is super emotional and flakey as fuck, but will smoke your weed and have conversations about anything.. I mean anything

>>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

this whole post made me laugh really hard, but can i get a quick rundown on this? That guy is on his podcast all the time. Did they have some beef back in the day?

joe pretty much talked brendan into quitting fighting in one podcast

>Honest thoughts on Joe Rogan as a philosopher/political commentator?
scumbag cockroach, he's definitely part of the problem

Dude... *takes hit* he's like... *blows weed smoke out of nose* pretty deep. I mean, like, when you take *pops LSD* psychedelics, you just *sits back* figure shit out, ya know? I think *lifts weight* religion came into existence because *hits blunt* people discovered drugs. I mean, what's that burning bush about? Like *injects heroin*, Moses probably saw a cannabis bush.

But in all seriousness, he himself doesn't think of himself as more than a dude. It's some of his fanbase that's cancer. I kind of like him.

Shitty host, but famous enough to have a decent amount of good people worth listening to on.

really annoying how he barely has any position that he'll hold onto when pushed besides 'Ayy weed, lamo'

Sharp guy who gets to the heart of the matter. Common sense opinions and not afraid to voice them. Watch his special on Netflix, it's hilarious.

He has opened up the door to acceptance of right wing thoughts for more normies than any other media personality in our generation. Listen to the podcast between him and Jamie Kilstein, he gets super ANGERY and destroys that commie

You are a faggot dick smoker.

>supports UBM
>not a commie

Joe Rogan is a Jew and Paid Shill, owned and operated by the Free Masons. That why he is adamantly against Flat Earth Theory. He dedicated two podcasts to "debunking" flat earth as his handlers asked.

And that is what this shill thread is about, strengthening his shill position on important subjects like Flat Earth. It's a test in the waters and a chance for other shills to post "I think Joe is great!"

>"I'm pretty sure ostriches don't actually stick their heads in the sand.. Jamie, pull that shit up."

- Joe Rogan educating Ph.D professor Gad Saad after Saad used his neologism 'ostrichised' to describe the state of the Western mind, aka. people figuratively sticking their heads in the sand and ignoring problems.

Joe Rogan is insufferable.

>he doesn't really have his own views
Well, that's not true. He's been very vocal about plenty of psychedelics, as an example.
>his views change to suit the guest
Why the fuck would you let anyone interview you anywhere if their only intention is to disagree with all of the things you say and contend every point you make? Stop.
>has no idea bout race
Whether or not that's actually factual, at a certain point, there really are topics you can't cover if you want to keep your consistent weekly views up over the millions.

I'm not here to defend/promote the guy. However, I've always personally seen the guy as pretty impartial, acting as a conduit for the viewer to have someone ask questions for them. He has a unique way of acting as a proxy for all the clever questions his guests often leave the viewers with. I'm not going to say he's perfect, because I've also gotten upset that he agreed with a few things his viewers have said before. With that being said though, his role is always some sort of in-between for the viewer and the guest, and he tends to offer pristine performances from what I've seen.

rogan is not one of us, but his podcast opens normie ears. he can be annoying at times, but on the whole most of his podcasts are worth listening to if only as an exercise in arguementation as you think through why he is wrong.

It makes more sense than welfaring niglets while lower class whites struggle

He a good goy. No bash da Jew. $$$$$$$$$$$$

Joe is funny but he's a giant virtue signalling faggot who always has to play devils advocate. Watch anyone who doesn't fall for his bullshit tough guy attitude and pseudo-intellectual tripe and joe immediately shuts down and looks bored. I only watch Joe now to see what stupid shit he'll say and to read the comments about how much of a faggot he his. Also hes a manlet.

Obviously a joke but he's not an intelligent guy at all.

I do agree. I think some of the positions he's willing to be more vocal about his support of tend to bring in some shitty fans.

I think you explained this pretty well. Thanks.

Three-quarters Italian... the only thing Irish is his name.

He's done enough 'experimenting' to ask good questions from time to time. He's alright, but unless he can actually grasp what some of his guests are talking about, he's never gonna get the credit he deserves.

No prob, m8. If nothing else, he's entertaining and he seems like a nice guy. He dislikes Catholicism, which grinds my gears, but whatever.

well no because *brings the mic closer* that gorilla must be what? 400 pounds? those things will tear you to shreds.

Youre a disgrace. Whatever you are. Youve been smelling too much ass at the gym.

>larping as a larper who larps neat larpies.
Did you fall into a vat of redundancy?

Normie tier personality. He's afraid of embracing the more "troubling" evidence regarding race, religion, social policy, and politics so to tow the centrist position. Not that I personally find centrism bad but he is a businessman first and foremost and embracing either side would jeopardize revenue.

>important subjects like Flat Earth
...when you wannabe a scientif but you're a christian beta that can't have an original thought.

>honestly think that generations from now, people will be learning about him from textbooks alongside Aristotle, Plato and Descartes.

KYS if serious

I like the JRE because I'm an MMA fan. Politically he's utterly worthless to both the right and left.

"woah, holy shit are you serious dude?" t Joe Rogan, philosopher

The best guy to watch to learn about debate is based dilbertman scott adams. Hes masterful in turning peoples own ideologies against them and taking conversations to a higher plane where kike tactics can't survive.

he is a useful tool to red pill normies, but he is too much of a race traitor to ever be /ourguy/

Non-edgy autist opinion inbound: he's a god tier male role model for modern man. Listen to him and stop acting like a bitch

>honest thoughts
He's a basic bitch dudebro, but he's real good at getting madmen to flesh out their arguments and explain the stuff they gloss over because it's obvious to them.

>Joe Rogan as a philosopher

More balanced than the mainstream media and itnerviewing people who actually matter

>CIA owned dudebro

Kill yourself retard. He's an average guy who asks questions we all want answers too.

This is bait right?

I was raised Catholic. Red flags everywhere.

I'll be frank - I did in fact get consumed by the atheist jew, but I think I've come back around.

Don't discount someone for spiritual beliefs. After having a lot of deep spiritual experiences, I can tell you with great confidence that you're best off seeking spirituality internally instead of looking for any external footholds. Even if you find a worthy one, you'll soon learn that the majority of it is based upon strong appeals to your spirituality and eventual intent to subvert you in one way or another.

I think there's a lot of practical value in what used to be Christianity. Today, however, I think anything left over has been perverted. This isn't to say all of it is bad and there's nothing to learn from it, but it's to say that it has been tainted and I'm not sure it will regain the integrity it once had.

Either way, good luck to you.

He's getting there.
Getting there. That's it.
We need to Force that Redpill down him Faster.

He's a piece of shit opportunist. That is all.

>it' a Callen episode

>asks questions we all want answers too

except for the jewish question..

Own the edge. The easiest way to kill the mockingbird is to rob it of its social value - don't overlook it, but disrespect it by ignoring it.

Joe have me on
I'll blow your mind

Shut the fuck up you insufferable douchebag.

He is entertaining, but got schooled about Honda Housey throwing wingers by Cowboy Cerrone, that means this guy in the hat is more knowledgeable that Rogan in Rogans main fucking field.

super /comfy/ podcast

dumping redban was a bold decision, i was angry about it for a year, but now i understand why he had to do it

Problem?

Brendan Schaub's pro fighting career lasted 5 years in the UFC and in that time he got knocked the fuck out 4 times. Brendan was basically a C-tier NFL player who washed out and was able to get by in the UFC just by being a big guy who is athletic. But he never really developed into a contender and he was also getting bodied every other fight. Joe Rogan had him on the show one episode and told him very bluntly look dude every time you go up against someone at the bottom of the top 10 you get fucking bodied, you're never going to be a contender, you're never going to be champ, you're getting a lot of fucking brain damage and you can make money as an entertainer, just retire. So Brendan retired pretty shortly after that.

Hes made a few points himself, you know. About Military Industrial Complex and such. He also speaks his own when there isnt a guest yet.

DUDE PULL UP THAT ARTICLE

the jewish question isn't a question for normies. It's a question only for edge lords and larpers to discuss. Joe isn't a racist.

I think he sees things pretty clearly but not perfectly. Good for initiating normies into beneficial ways of thinking though.

What a ridiculous post

Joe Rogan doesn't have anything else than his weed. Everything else is just flip-flopping around subjects and pretending to be a opposition while going all whooooah I never thought about it like that whooooah this really happening whooooah I mean keep going whooooah maybe I have something to say whooooah you sound crazy but whooooah this really happening yo yo show that video about yea that video about that whoooah you see that I mean look at it whoooah crazy amirite whoooah you know whoooah.

This doesn't take away from the role he plays on his podcast, and the discussion we're having currently isn't at all affected by you suggesting he's been wrong before about a prediction he's made in MMA.

Every 10 years the cells in your body actually completely change. I was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland - Jamie could you get that articlee... Yeah but it's because your pineal glands actually activate faster... here we go... Yeah look at that. That chimp must weigh 400 pounds. He'd rip you to shreds and then fuck what's left behind

" I wish I knew more so I could call you on your bullshit "

t, le epick le edgy nihilistic centralist

I agree somewhat, but Scott Adams crosses the line into outright mental gymnastics to support some positionss. Watch his debate with Sam Harris on Harris' podcast. Adams makes a lot of good points, but it's clear he is sometimes dodging questions concerning Trumps policies and trying to put Sam on the defensive to make it look like he is winning. Sam, however, was hilariously triggered the whole time. IMO neither of them came out of it looking good

We're full.

Damn Finland is always right ('cept for Lauren Southern obsession)

he was saying he could take on Cain Velasquez, who was like #1 heavyweight at the time and Rogan pretty much had to tell him to stfu.

I think he felt really guilty about doing it so publicly, thats why he has him on so much and butters him up.

And in all honesty, I kind of like him now. Used to ignore all his appearances, but now he's kinda funny. Doesn't seem to hold back, you can tell he wants to trash certain celebs/movies/fighters. And I think he's lowkey redpilled.

Rogan agrees with whoever his guest is. There, now get in the real thread

>I I spend my whole life listening to assholes telling me what to think - the post

I need the pic of Joe in a floatation tank looking at the camera

Hey, I fully approve that Finnish obsession on Lauren. I have to, he's a Finn. Never watched any of her vids but still have to defend her and her Finn orbiter because of my military oath. pls no bully.

>retard who says logical things
>LOL HE WILL BE THE NEXT ARISTOTLE IN THE HISTORY BOOKS
Kill yourself