What do I do Sup Forums? An hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cThmWfrdr18
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141781613/
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

damn I'm screwed

Are these tests reliable? I am half Spanish and Half Danish but according to 23andme I'm apparently neither

I'm completely baffled by my own test result

I don´t believe 23andme are entirely reliable try Ancestry.com or geno 2.0

why are french/german and brit/irish combined?

are they really so similar genetically?

download raw dna and test with other analyzers as well

youtube.com/watch?v=cThmWfrdr18

23andme frequently misinterprets Danish as German. Or at least that's what it looks like.

I'm supposed to be 1/4 Danish, but I get

No just a shitty tester

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141781613/

i made a previous thread about it. I have been asking on Pol & 23andme forums & nobody really knows how this is possible

i believe Geno 2.0 & ancestry.com would have been a better choice

ur mum's kraut lover cheated on her with a welshman

(((6GorillianAndMe)))

Tell us your holocaust survival story.

Auschwitz, mofo it's time for Auschwitz!

>literally 7 generations above you
>1 out of 128
it's literally nothing user

Ancestry DNA gives a similar result. My mom is (supposed to be) half Danish, but she got 27% Scandinavian. She thinks it has to do with shifting borders.

The interesting question is whether it's more accurate for Swedes and Norwegians.

Are you people serious? The CEO is a JEWess (Anne Wojcicki). Sister of the CEO of Jewtube. Of course the results are shitty. You are giving money to (((them))) so they can bluepill you through (((genetics))). You are nigger tier autists honestly.

23andme I presume are sharing their reference data with ancestry.com if the result is the same

I just can´t understand how I'm only 5 % southern European, they must have messed up the result somehow

Also broadly northwestern European is the R1B haplogroup, & I presume the Scandinavian category must be I1 which is the Nordic one, the majority of Danes only scores high in R1b so you can still be Danish even with a low Scandinavian %

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml

That's fucking nothing, also it simply means you genome somewhat resembles an Ashkenazi, not that your forebears were jews.

Holy shit, it's actually true. I gotta rethink doing a test like this

make money from the goyim and invest it in israeli political lobbies.

zeros point some, are usually noise.