What does Sup Forums think about Yuuki Yuuna?S2 when?

What does Sup Forums think about Yuuki Yuuna?S2 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=12112
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think Tougou is more gay than Homura.

>for Yuuna
Justified.

I liked it even more than I liked Madoka

Dead franchise.

pretty good

>tfw haven't seen Madoka and saw YY

>making a thread outside the monthly NoWaYu chapter
This thread is gonna go the way of Shiratori

We just need more news. That's all.

Why spoiler it? The majority of Sup Forums actually prefers YYY; it's just madoshitters are very noisy and have a lot of free time due to being NEETs.

>get my brother to watch this
>he thinks Tougou was justified
>meanwhile he thinks Homura did everything wrong
Should I disown him?

Seriously underrated show by an otherwise mediocre studio.

I want to fuck not-Mugi's eyebrows

But user Pandora was fun

Kinmoza had good animation.

Kinmoza and YuYuYu are all this studio has. YuYuYu and its spinoffs not being milked is just because the studio itself isn't used to having hits.

I think the last episode feels rushed, they should take time with the suffering part.

When Gokumi runs out of money.
Which will be soon after Pandora

I have never had a series piss me off towards the end so much.

Poor man's Madoka.

The fact that they need books to explain and retcon the anime shows how shitty the directing and writing was.

They don't need or did neither of those things, shitposter.

I don't think you can get any poorer than Madoka, it's already filled to the brim with plotholes and retcons to milk more money

Written by the writer of poor man's Fate/Zero.

>look mom! I posted it again

Gokumi made Walmart Madoka; they'll someday make a Walmart Hibike.

Shaftfags and Kyoanifags should stop their fighting and join up to take down the real enemy.

I want to fuck Yuuna

Poor man's shitpost.

Poor man's repost.

Same. Yuuna is a miracle of the world.

That's a lewd Karin. Does Yoshiteru not wear pants?

That's an acceptable post for YuYuYu threads.
But fuck off Tougou.

I was a big fan but I can't bring myself to care about all of the side stuff they've released since without an anime tied to it.

Yuuna was actually the worst character in the series I think.
Might be because I generally don't like the genki optimist character

Koe de Oshigoto was their first masterpiece. I don't know if it was as popular as either of those other shows, though.

Yuuna plays the genki up to hide the fact she's really insecure about herself. She's still the most mysterious character.

> Walmart Hibike.
Wasn't it done already?
the one with the gay boy.

GODANI should assist Gokumi on YYY S2 and maybe a recap movie. They made the Monogatari-killer; now they just need to make the Madoka-killer.

Seriously, imagine YYY's story melding with GODANI's animation versus Urobutcher's fanfiction-tier writing with Shaft's slideshows.

Well, there was another Walmart Madoka called Gen'ei wo Takeru Shoujo, and then Xenoglossia.

I know you're shitposting but YuYuYu had great animation.

Kyoani can continue making shitty almost hentai shows for all I care

It's interesting when a competently produced anime comes out of a studio you don't normally follow. It shakes up your opinionated perspective you usually hold about the industry. We need fan favorites once in a while to keep our minds open.

Being a poor man version of a hobo product is an improvement if you ask me.

I think it was one of the first shows I was watching where webms had become the norm. So, I have a bunch of shitty webms I made from it.

The Tougou doing harakiri webm is what got me to watch the show.

>thinking that holds a candle to God's Shaft

Was just about to post this.

This one?

That is not harakiri

Oh, this one.

Loved it. Should give the SoL VNs a go.

I heard they're pretty gay, but I'm too lazy to play them.

I've masturbated tons of times to the Megucas.
I've never seen any YuYuYu lewds.
Anybody got any Yuyuyu lewds?

Yep, but that's every game or whatever else nowadays. Just two more on the pile.

>Madoka hobo product

Which show looks like it actually had a budget again?

In the Vita game there's a moment where Tougou thinks Yuuna is asking for sex, and another where Yuuna basically proposes to her.

I want to fuck Yuuna.

The one that wasn't remaked to fix their shit

Please contribute

yet

ok

In this case, it's not "two negatives make a positive", it's "make it worse than bad". Which is true. Only /u/ shitters like YuYuYu and you shitters are so vocal about it that it actually turned me off a series that has no depth and relies on yurishit for extra material that does absolutely nothing to help the actual work. It's like they said "oh wait it's popular, let's make extra content! But wait, Hackahiro hasn't fleshed out the universe and we have no idea about what's next, what do we do? Let's throw yuri pandering, it always works."

Didn't Madoka do exactly that in the movies, he even made sure to remove the canon het to pander even harder

Gief fap fuel plox! Need moar!

Got me going.

Oh shit, I need to play this.

Will you do your part to prevent primordial Chaos from devouring what's left of the world, Sup Forums?

Except that Homura's story and obsession was in the thematic continuity of the series and served as the pivotal plot point of a movie that divided the fans ever since with a huge amount of character development. Even Kyouko and Sayaka wasn't exactly "added" since it was clearly shown in the series with the use of symbolism. In YuYuYu, it's "they save the day. And they fuck when they don't play heroes". It serves zero plot point (even Togo wishes to save everyone, not just Yuuna, when she decided to destroy the world) and is here solely for a cashgrab because Mahou Shoujo rhymes with yuri for otaku pandering.

That madoka did what?
Ah, yurishit and lack of depth? Ahhh, madoka did that

Always a walmart madoka clone

The yuri in Madoka serves a plot purpose everytime it appears. It doesn't in YuYuYu and you CANNOT prove me wrong. The yuri part of Madoka is substantial and essential to the characters' actions. It's a side aspect that serves nothing in YuYuYu.

>tfw I like both Madoka and YuYuYu

How about both you cockfags knock it off.

But Madoka is a Malasyan 2 cents product. Technically being a wallmart product it's making it a favor

>Yuripandering serving the plot
Yeah

It serves muh heart.

It's just the YuYuYu shitters that got obnoxious quickly when they decided their series was "objectively" better than Madoka because you should hate on a popular series on Sup Forums. Had they not been so vocal about it, this whole issue.would have never existed. I myself was fine with the series until that moment. Obnoxious idiots should just knock if off.

Tougou and Yuuna's relationship was pretty important to the finale m8.

You honestly think Madoka looks cheaper than YYY or anything else by that no-name sweatshop?

At least put some effort into your shitposting, dude.

If you're saying Tougou's love for Yuuna doesn't influence her actions or Yuuna's love for Tougou doesn't influence hers, you're out of your mind.

YuYuYu gets a thread monthly, everything else is you fags shitposting and baiting the same exact posts.

At least try to consider the possibility of falseflagging before diving into an argument you've had a dozen times before.

Is Hackahiro going to do Walmart Psycho-Pass next?

>Yuuna's gentle slopes
>Tougou's Tougous
>that lingerie
>that wetness

Same.

It's harder to fap to YuYuYu because 1) their clothes aren't as lewd and 2) I feel more attached to them.

>talks about obnoxious idiots
Those Madoka threads we have sure are top-notch, am I right?

I'm not going to hide it, Madoka threads are the most cancerous. But they are too busy spitting on each other there to actually spit on other anime, at least.

Nah, Madoka isn't cheap, it's a shitty edgefest that look cool. But isn't cheap

Friendly reminder that you are the only samefag posting the same shit in all the threads.

Shaftshitters sure do forget easily how Madoka aired basically half-finished, don't they? Just like all of Shaft's slideshows.

>flashback of mekaku shitty actors

I'm confused. I could've sworn one side kept forcing the "Walmart Madoka" meme in every one of these threads.

>-t. kyoanusfag

Go back to your fetuslike moeblobs pasted into filtered photos of the Kyoto suburbs.

>being this mad

Pls never die user, you always put a smile in this threads ;__;

Would I like this if I liked Genei but didn't like Madoka?

Honestly, they handled the grimdark aspect so poorly that they should have just done away with it entirely and stuck with the slice of life shtick they had going.

This coming from someone who loves grimdark bullshit and isn't particularly fond of slice of life.

They already did Walmart K-On; you better believe they'll do Walmart Hibike.

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=12112

>their clothes aren't as lewd
I'm not entirely sure, but I think Togo tops even Mami's mamis. On top of that, her transformation sequence has this weird bondage shit going around her boobs and legs. She's lewd as fuck.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say they weren't trying to do """grimdark""". Madoka did grimdark because that's the direction they took with the witches. They were unsettling and uncanny and accompanied by creepy effects.

Whereas the Vertexes (Vertices?) weren't unsettling at all. They looked like, I don't know, weird alien bugs or those things you'd see under a microscope. And that was fine. They didn't have to look creepy as long as they were enemies that got progressively harder to defeat and the girls fell into despair, which was the main point.

The loss of senses and body parts seem a bit needless, but the reveal of a primordial chaos having destroyed everything made it all up.

The "grimdark" bit is the revelation that the world is nearly obliterated and the Yuushas will not die but keep fighting until they become vegetables.

I thought it was alright as a plot point.

Vertices.

And when I mean grimdark, I don't mean aesthetically, but rather thematically. "You're going to keep fighting against your will until your bodily functions all shut down and you're bedridden, oh, but don't think you'll have the sweet release of death because you're literally immortal now so go ahead and suffer for all eternity, thanks for your service" and the fact that everything beyond the wall is LITERALLY HELL is even more grimdark than Madoka's magical girl system.