It was so bad it got into SRW

Why was Cross Ange bad again? It's not as much of a trainwreck as VVV. Granted it has some bad parts but it did follow through and has a definitive end.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18otfdWJlLI
youtube.com/watch?v=wXDz82VkPvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Japan's non-reaction to its inclusion compared to ZZ, Crossbone and Yamato which they went apeshit for.

Cross Ange is the SamFlam of this generation and anyone who dislikes either is a shotposter.

So I everyone in Sup Forums was shitposting then? Come on.

SamFlam was legit bad.

which srw is this? how many units are there?

Only memesters think cross ange was bad.

>Cross Ange is the SamFlam of this generation

What does that even mean?

They're like a year apart

God damn, Shitposter-kun

SRW 5. Apparently we'll get an Asian release to get around Licensing issues.

>5
It's not roman numerals, goofball. It's the letter V and it stands for Voyage.

>Cross Ange
>still no Escaflowne

>called SRW V
>no Victory Gundam
I wanted to stand up for the victory.

>Still no Escaflowne

Found the retard

youtube.com/watch?v=18otfdWJlLI

It's getting an english release on Singapore and the like

There are so many series with V that didn't get into SRWV. Heck, Voltes V has actually traveled (voyage in a sense) to another planet but wasn't included here but Alpha3 did it before.

So it's going to be SMELLY BOY tier translation or ANIMUS OF OUR COMRADES tier translation?

>Cross Ange made it into SRW before Valvrave, IBO, and Greco

AHAHAHAHAHA BTFO

How does anybody watch the first few episodes of that even want to follow through with the rest of it?

I don't care how many shiny CG space motorcycle robots it has, it's not enough to wash the foul taste of the Freezing-teir shock value intro out of your mouth.

It's better than nothing, really. At least for us that the only thing we can do with kanji is shove it up our asses.
>Hasn't even 6 months since IBO finished
>Gwrecko was so bad it's creator apologized
>VVV is VVV
That doesn't make Ange not shit.

It made it into SRW Compact 3 on the Bandai Wonderswan with butchered Yakusaku Wa Iranai

youtube.com/watch?v=wXDz82VkPvU

>It's not as much of a trainwreck as G-Rectum

Just came here to fix this

You're welcome

Who fucking cares. It's a mainline SRW in english.

>Mainline SRW
>Good since Z

9/10 times the non mainline SRW are better.

Fukuda probably just sucked someone's dick at Bamco to get it in.

Well we're getting Moon Dwellers in english too. So hooray.

What are the chances of Argevollen ever being in a SRW?
Didn't Fukuda get all salty when they criticised Kira in one of the games? I doubt he would've.

He also came off like he really wanted everyone to love Ange and think it was awesome if his tweets were anything to go by.

He got salty when Shinn's voice actor said "I like the Shinn in SRW better than the Shinn in the show. It felt like what the real Shinn should have bee"

For as much as "Z FIXED SEED DESTINY" gets thrown around on English sites, you have to imagine just how much it was thrown around in Moonland.

Greco was bad but not bullshit.
I mean the characters looked like bad actors and the main looks horribly homo but when you can get over that it has a good plot.

Just remove Tomino next time they use a similar plot.

>I like the Shinn in SRW better than the Shinn in the show.
What was Shinn like in SRW?

Basically, Shinn was given characters his own age and with similar motivations to bounce his aggression and anger off of. Kamille Biden from Zeta being the prime example becaause they both had very similar mindsets and scenarios. Playing your cards right in the game also makes Shinn realize that Durandel isn't an absolute good and that his actions are wrong to the point where he can oppose the Destiny Plan with the main characters.

What helps even more is that Kira and the Archangel are also not painted as ABSOLUTELY PERFECT AND PURE. A good majority of your crew think Kira's a huge fucking self righteous asshole and he's basically kept from becoming a full team member for a lot of the game just because at least half your team just want to kick his teeth in for the stunts he pulls.