Harsh

Buffs for Mirage fucking when?

Not Jenius genetic buffs. Music buffs.

>Lady M gets VAR info from Messer's infection
>develops a strain to infect windfags
>Mikumo's song has Windermere tearing themselves apart
>best end

So when will she find love?

Don't worry guys, there's always the movie!

I'll pityfuck Kaname.

I hate to admit it but Keith won fair and square. No cheating or weird distractions. They had a duel of aces, both being fold wave buffed and Messer lost.

But he went out pretty awesome.

>Ragna has ancient folklore about a god of the sea
>the god of the sea is their planet's Birdman
>it's Mikumo

I was hoping that he'd make it through somehow, even when the odds were against him. F

Everyone share a drink for a the fallen.

She needs to learn to loosen up and not do everything by the book.

A "Hayate teaches Mirage how to dance" episode would be nice. Or something similar.

I was so glad when Michael and Klan got their ending.

Keith arguably had a more tools at his disposal with the drones and all. Imagine if Messer had Plus/Luca-tier Ghosts.

You know what it's a perfect time for? A Jenius family reunion.

I found it nice that Keith used a single shot to end the battle He would have died if he didn't have a drone though

I wanted Hayate to teach Messer to dance.

I wanted it, Sup Forums. Now the world is a dark place where none shall ever dance again.

RIP Messer-kun. You should have stayed away from the pineapple.

Again, he only used that move because he had the drone.

>keith won fair and square

keith literally had funnels, and he used them as both weapons and as a shield.

>No cheating or weird distractions
I'd say that using drones is pretty much cheating in a 1v1 matchup.

Why is it I can picture a scene where Mirage is unbelievably clumsy, trips over herself and ends up in a near kiss situation with Hayate while Freyja walks in on them?

>music
>whales (squids?)
>mystery

I never believed Messer would die.

Sacrificing the drone was his plan. That's why he took a single shot and wasn't just machine-gunning.

Mikumos can't love.

When Lady Mylene teaches her how to sing while piloting.

Yeah, that's what I'm expecting, to be honest. Messer did say that her flying is on point, but too stiff. Whereas Hayate is her opposite. Meet in the middle and they'll be great.

>Jenius Squadron
Too OP.

Because anime.

Me too

>just like when mirage first saw hayate and freyja

poetry.

I like this focus on fighter mode dogfighting.

t. Keith

We will need to see the wind twins display their combination attack before one of them dies. Hayate and Mirage will need to learn to do a coupling attack to kill at least one of the aerial knights.

Ghosts are perfectly valid tools of war at this point. And it's not like he hadn't been fighting Keith multiple times at this point so it's not like he didn't know about them.

It's like calling missles not fair. It's just another weapon, webm related

>"Hayate teaches Mirage how to dance"
Kawamori said he was going to do a "Hayate teaches Freyja how to dance" and it got cut.

Hayate just needs to bring Keith down to the ground so he can show off his dance moves.

Checked the thread before this earlier this morning, thought you guys were shitting me
Subs came out, watched the episode and he's actually dead

Tell me I'm dreaming? You guys even told me he's not going to die anytime soon because the Delta Platoon are still untrained and no one will handle the White Knight. What THE FUCK. Never listening to Sup Forums ever fucking again fuck you.

>buffing the enemy
Sasuga Messer.

Dude, fuck Messer.

And if he didn't had them, he would have kill Messer in some other way. I mean, Keith was piloting with his eyes closed at one point. He wasn't even going all out at that point.

>Second spoiler
I have to admit, this actually does blow my theory out of the water. I fully believed as long as one was alive the other couldn't die until it was farther in the series. But then they basically said "Hahaha fuck that" this week so I have no idea what they're gonna do

why was there no pineapple involved with Messer's death? does that mean he's not really dead?

Alto is too OP.

>Ghosts are perfectly valid tools of war at this point.
I'm not denying that, I'm just saying that they have no place in a duel.

>No cheating or weird distractions
In a fair fight the ghost drones would be considered cheating. However since this is war anything goes.

I think Keith will feel empty after losing his rival and guilty about using Vars to Impair Messer, as well as using Draken pods.

Looks like we will only get Battroid scenes if the battle takes to the ground.

Does Kaname really only like Arad? Why would she keep inviting him for food/to hang out if she didn't like him? We've seen more chemistry with her and Messer than with Arad.

I think Makina doesn't know the full story.

>Tell me I'm dreaming? You guys even told me he's not going to die anytime soon because the Delta Platoon are still untrained and no one will handle the White Knight. What THE FUCK. Never listening to Sup Forums ever fucking again fuck you.

I've been saying that he was going to die since the first goddamn episode and even called his relationship with Kaname.

Next episode he'll return to base, sit down, and play the guitar.

Messer is alive guys
You can't kill death

It means he was never a true love interest

Pineapple hair, user. Pineapple hair. He was the pineappple all along.

To be fair, Messer's fault for continuing with the gallant 1v1 duels. He should have followed his own advice and had someone come along to ass and mouth Keith.

I always wondered why the Delta end cards looked suspiciously like pic related. Damn you Kawamori, I should have seen this coming.

Messer himself said that duels were stupid. He never expected any sort of fairness (and never wanted to give any). Not to mention Keith used weapons he had from the very beginning and nothing unfair was done.

Yeah OP as fuck at wrecking his VF.

Keith's rival will be Roid.

FUCKING WALKURE AGAIN REEEEEEEEE

COME ON TWINS, WE'RE GONNA GET THEM THIS TIME

>Holy shit. This episode.

Downloading now. I'm not sure I'm ready.

It does suck that Messer is dead, but this really does leave Delta in an interesting situation. I wonder if Hayate is going to be able to hold on to that no kill policy with them being so outnumbered now.

They were making jellyfish buns for the festival. Jellyfish lives under the sea. What else lives under the sea?

>He wasn't even going all out at that point.
His rune was ejaculating. He was able to go all out because it was Messer.

>To be fair, Messer's fault for continuing with the gallant 1v1 duels.
That the Aerial knights also respected.

I am VERY worried for them

I wouldn't be surprised if Kieth skipped out on the next couple of battles with no shinigami to entertain him.

hayate was picked because of his battroid skills, but has he ever used it against the knights? i know the terrain of where they're fighting might not be that suitable, but fucking head to a canyon or something. he keeps scrubbing in aerial dogfights--plus it's not uncommon for pilots to jump into battroid mode in mid flight.

Is Delta finally starting to get into SHIT GETS REAL mode now? I mean don't get me wrong, all the Walkure idol stuff is great, but I was sort of anticipating when the series would get serious about the war and consequences and stuff.

>What else lives under the sea?
Mikumo.

Kaname and Arad pity sex soon.

Or her version of Tifa replacing Aerith.

Nobody could keep up with those two. Even Arad could only watch helplessly in the first episode as those two went at it.

That's true too, it's not like he's actually called him to a duel (well I guess he promised to finish him in the sky).

>he was the pinapple
So that's why his old friends died
BRAVO KAWAMOE

>best pilot
>best at sword fighting
>handsome
>royal blood
>will go back to being a caring brother once he gets his character development
Why is Keith so perfect?

Because we rarely see Arad. Since Messer was going to die, we've obviously see more of him and his interaction with other people. Now that he's dead, they are now free to dedicate more screentime to the other people, which includes Arad and Kaname interactions.

they're turbo lesbians with matching underwear. they'll be okay.

So they will just do a Delta movie with Messer and Kaname together.

They haven't been in a position to have him use his dancing in the atmosphere. In episode 6 he was dancing in space but he has much more room there and they were in an asteroid field

Also, since Delta was made to be stylistically like Plus, it's why they have all the fights be with Fighter mode

Odds on Messer being dead?

>I've been saying that he was going to die since the first goddamn episode and even called his relationship with Kaname.
A lot of people have speculated that, user. The only real surprise is how soon it's happened. The last couple of episodes threw up so many death flags, though.

I was originally expecting somewhere around episode 18, a la pine salad, for him to bite the dust. That said, I'm glad it happened early because it was getting kind-of boring, to be honest. Every incursion basically started and ended the same. Now that Messer's dead, HayaHaya and MiraMira can develop more as pilots.

Someone is literally dead so yeah

I'd say they the show was taking things seriously since like episode 4 though

Even if he isn't dead, the removal of his character makes the series more interesting.

plus had a ton of battroid moments--the 'training' fight in the city, for example, was battroid/gerwalk heavy.

One of them happens to be green user, that's a death sentence in any Kawamori show.

Why odds? He's clearly dead. Why would you want him to be alive? This is, despite the dying, a great move for the show

Dead in the anime, alive in the movies.

>Also, since Delta was made to be stylistically like Plus, it's why they have all the fights be with Fighter mode
It feels a lot more like Zero right now.

Yes but Plus' entire appeal and what people remember from it and what Kawamori did all that air force research for it for was that that the fights focused on how the VFs are jets first and foremost, transforming robots second which showed in the fights.

Keith merely hit his tomato packets. It's IBO all over again.

>Dead in the anime, alive in the movies.
Yeah like Roy right?

100%. I mean they even did a special ED, how can you backtrack on that?

So, the middle eastern guy is the mainest villain, right?

das rayciss

i know what you're talking about regarding kawamori and company's trip to fly in fighter jets, but plus still had a lot of battroid moments in it. and, like i said, it's not uncommon to switch to battroid in mid air to mop up missile spam/etc.

Kaname will die instead in the movies.

>Does Kaname really only like Arad?
She only likes him as a friend and professional colleague. Makina already told them off that they were dense not to see that Kaname likes Messer much more.

This was SUPPOSED to be a fun episode about jellyfish festivals

Both will die together in the movies.

High, but maybe they'll resuscitate him with love or something. Mostly wishful thinking, but I don't want to see kaname suffer. Maybe kaname will die too.

Why was messer recalled in the middle of the war? I thought they were the only spacy assets in the area.

to add: youtube.com/watch?v=VfKzMPmfU94

this fight lasts 4 minutes; of the 4 minutes 3 or so are in battroid/gerwalk mode. we also get to see the pinpoint barrier used as an offensive weapon, which is pretty neato.

It's like yeah, I understand war for independence and stuff, but what did Messer ever do? Why did he have to be infected with Var? Why did he have to die?

>MESSER WAS 21 YEARS OLD

[VGW]
[VGTG]

Why would anyone bother posting dead Messer spoiler on SOL threads, it was obvious right from the start of the episode..

To be fair to that, Arad did go Gerwalk in the first episode to clean up an itano circus.

They're not transforming anywhere near as much as others, though.