What's the deal with flu shots? Do you guys get them? Is there any real downside...

What's the deal with flu shots? Do you guys get them? Is there any real downside? Or is it the government injecting you with who knows what year after year?

Other urls found in this thread:

hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html
cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/general.htm
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/383075
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If my immune system can't handle the flu I just need to die. No shots.

I unironically got my swine flu shot at Columbine high school, in the big cafeteria the built where the library used to be.

Sup Forums redpill me on the flu shot

Why would a capitalist retailer like CVS offer free flu shots?

Because your insurance company pays for it and by proxy you are paying.

I work for the city and they were optional to get along with tetnis.
Since I'm in stormwater I went ahead and got them.
iv never had the flu.

My family has a history of the flu shots causing Guillain-Barré, so we never do that shit.

thisdoctors gave me all sorts of shit "for free" when i broke my arm because insurance covered it

you can handle the flu but it feels like recieving the cock of hephaestus in your stomach

Old people and children/adults with bad immunity should get them. You do not need it as a healthy individual, you can probably sweat out the flu if you get it.

You can get it also if you think if you can't handle/spare 5 days of high temperature and everything that goes with it.

I didn't get flu for years. Now for 2 years straight I got it.

might as well call these joo shots instead of flu shots. No I am not letting jews inject me with random compounds. I made that mistake with HPV vaccine and now I legit do not even trust doctors after learning I was basically a test dummy for jewish vaccines for a disease I could not even get as a male. PS all 6-7 of my future white children will receive 0 vaccines so I hope it was worth it you stupid kikes

jews are poisoning through these somehow

Flu shots are are created prior to the actual strain of Flu that exists. Do not inject yourself with that shit.

I never get the flu.

The flu mutates your the year so you've last year's flu shot is no longer up to date. Also flu shots are only designed to take on the three most pervasive strains of the season. Meaning they are literally allowing strains not affected by vaccination to perpetuate the next season.

Correct me if I'm wrong but how many versions of the flu can human body have at any one time?

I imagine there's some sort of limitation to how much of the flu spread if there's already another flu virus present.

So there's no guarantee that eliminating one flu strain actually helps it could actually be giving rise to a much worse version in the future.

Quick, fetch your tinfoil hat, the Jews know you're onto them

What do you consider flu?
I rarely get sick except for occasional cold symptoms that go away after a few days.
In 10 years I don't think I've ever had to miss work due to sickness.

>What's the deal with flu shots?
They're a money making scam
>Do you guys get them?
No
>Is there any real downside?
Shittier immune system, chance the shot will give you the flu anyways, chance the shot doesn't work.
>Or is it the government injecting you with who knows what year after year?
They're injecting you with what amounts to the massacred corpses of viral DNA so your immune system can beat up on a handicapped virus so it can be ready for a real fight

The company I work for offers them free. Still have never gotten one in my life.

If you want a real redpill look into how flu vaccines are made. They use around 100 million eggs to make the yearly supply of vaccines, about 1/3 to half of the total eggs produced. Egg farmers lobby to maintain inefficient vaccine production methods in order to maintain a steady supply of cash. It is crony capitalism at its finest.

Literally being infected with a strain of the flu virus?

Medicalfag here, Flu shots are full of all kinds of weird shit, from formaldehyde, to chemicals used in weed killer, mercury, chemicals linked with cancers, nerve damage, reproductive harm, ect.
Don't get me wrong - they are in trace amounts. But even that is too much for me. The organization I work for mandates all workers MUST have the shot every year amd every year I refuse so they threaten me with termination. Its retarded.

Okay wise guy look into who develops, advertises, and profits from vaccines then get back to me

Also, medical organizations get a kick back every year depending on the percentage of employees who get the shot.

Fucking this. If you're so weak you'll die then you deserve to die. No flu shots or anything.
I haven't been sick in 4 years.

>They're injecting you with what amounts to the massacred corpses of viral DNA so your immune system can beat up on a handicapped virus so it can be ready for a real fight
Allegedly. They might also be injecting you with various jew developed compounds with various undisclosed effects

Bigass corps run by capitalists

nice bait but you'll have to try harder than that schlomo

because they likely recieve tax benefits/subsidies/guaranteed per-capita payment somehow.
Don't ever think that it's really free. They're getting their money, just not from you (directly) this time.

The real redpill is that this is morally okay. It's a good thing to incentivize the private individual toward charity/good works, at least good works happen in this case.

Also if you practice proper nutrition and are above the age of ten, you'll be just fine without the shot, but if you're concerned, just get it, you'll be fine. You won't get slow from it.

Yeah there's that. DESU Flu shots contain a lot of trace shit that I would prefer to not be in my body. Also
>Got flu at like age 12
>Hardcore af
>Took me out for days
>Either never got flu after that or it was so mild I thought it was a basic cold

hurr durr the jews are killing everyone nurr

>just take the shot goyim it's fine. Do not worry about strangers injecting you at no cost

Insider here.

Vaccinations are male-targeted population control. The vaccines they put out these days (especially flu shots) have antigens which cause your body to develop a primary immune response against developing spermatocytes, causing them to be attacked by your body before they can develop into fully functioning sperm.

It's controversial, but scientists saw it as necessary to prevent an overpopulation crisis. "Vaccines cause autism" is a massive distraction campaign to condition the public into automatically rejecting any evidence that vaccines are harmful. Even if people did find out that vaccines are used for population control, nobody would believe it because they'll instantly remember the vaccines = autism hoax.

Sorry you had to find out this way.

This happened exactly to me too

fucking citations

Same regarding keeping junk out of my body and it's a flawed concept anyway. The flu is rarely life threatening there's no reason to medicate like this for a lowly flu. Just another excuse to inject the goyim full of toxins imo

shoo shill! Shoo! Be gone

i never get them
havent had the flu in decades, never get sick, never had (((health insurance))) so no, i'm not paying for anything by proxy

Redpill me on egg nutting.

probably more effective to have people sneeze in your face and inhale the mist, the drink a quart of JD

Why are Americans still cucked by Soviet propaganda, 26 years after its collapse

be gone shill!

>no (you)

Fuck this thread I'm out

The giverment of the USA loves to use old yet effective propaganda to instill fear in the sugar bug population

This country is in shambles, I'm off to fucking hang myself.

My parents brought me to a doctor and the retard ran a gorillion tests, made me wait for an age and a half and gave me what amounted to a placebo and called it not the flu WHEN IT WAS THE FUCKING FLU

invite Vana White so we can have a round of hangman

great one less vaccine shill

what about that Brazilian Killer bee invasion fearmongering in the 70s.....did they get there yet?

did you rotate VPNs shill? Vaccines are a scam against Americans

>says "shoo shill" to someone over and over
>considers this a win when they get annoyed and leave
You're fucking retarded.

Nothing is ever free. Your insurance pays for them because if they didn't they would have to pay for your hospital visits which cost a hell of a lot more.

the point is to make them leave when they are adding nothing except concern shilling for the status quo. Don't worry you will figure it out eventually

>asking for citations or any actual evidence of malpractice is concern shilling
Damn, what a flawless argument you have there.

I used to get the flu despite taking those damn shots. I quite ten years ago and haven't even had a cold since.

I agree with you...I was talking about the fact that every decade it seems that there is something else to fear.

Vaccines are now the ultimate protection against shit that may get you.

Why does the government in the USA give blanket protection to pharma companies when it comes to vaccines. If they are so fucking safe why the blanket protection?

I got the flu really bad when I was 7, almost died, since then I've never gotten the flu again or a flu shot. Don't get vaccines, instead temper your children in sewage, it will strengthen their immune system.

the poison is in the dose. your body needs trace amounts of several toxic substances to function. Arsenic for example is necessary for nerves to work correctly

Stay the fuck away from it. The medicine is worse than the disease.

Amen

your are advocating injecting developing children with toxic vaccines. The burden of proof is on you. Jewish tricks are coming to an end buddy

Lol

Could you elaborate on the "blanket protection" assertion or give me something so that I could research it more? Unlike, my other two posts, this is genuine curiosity.

You got the flu because* of the flu shots, flu shots are the latest updated version of synthetic influenza. It is not a natural strain, they are patented strains.

In America the govt is used to pay out and pay off people who realize they were seriously injured by vaccines. No fault to the vaccine creators! Learn more: hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html

At what point did I advocate anything, you dumb motherfucker? And the proof for vaccines would be the eradication of numerous diseases (not referring to the flu vaccine, just vaccines in general there). There is evidence that flu vaccines can help; there are only anecdotes and losers on an online Mongolian ice fishing forum with no citations as proof that they are harmful. All that to say: provide citations, nigger.

Well the pharma companies in the US are protected without question when it comes to lawsuits regarding vaccine injuries and such.

If any lawsuit where gross negligence can be proven, it usually affects the doctors or the hospital and matters are settled in private court proceedings.

That covers that question; appreciate the link.

Alex Jones was right again

I know, I read about this fucked up law where you cannot blame the vaccine makers...but they go after the doctors or hospitals

I have to get a flu shot because I'm in the medical field. Makes me ill initially but I don't get the flu.

>chance the shot will give you the flu anyways
Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.
It's a shame impressionable morons will take this seriously.

>speculation and no evidence, the thread

I get the shot every year and never got sick. You're all fags who took info wars too seriously.

>medicalfag here
Tell me, what is your exact title and position, because you're either lying or an orderly.
>every year I refuse so they threaten me with termination
Depending on what you do, you're actually breaking the law. This also leads me to believe you're lying.

you sound confused buddy. Try rereading the post you replied to. Jewish tricks are coming to an end you'll have to give more effort than this

Haven't had one in years.

>Makes me ill initially
You're not in the medical field.

If you have no seen it, check out the movie Vaxxed

Now the guy is not AGAINST vaccines but he brings up some important points,
For example: The MMR vaccine used to be given in 3 different shots made by 3 different manufacturers.
Some greedy ass pharma company started combining all three which was too much for the system and started fucking up kids

What he does highlight is the bad practices that have taken over the vaccine industry

Dr. Fib Larper MD

You sound like a faggot: getting fucked in the ass hurts at first but then feels good

Go OD on something

Do you realize how big the healthcare industry is? You think every private practice and every public hospital is going to hover over their employees?

It has to be some kind of scam i've gotten them before when i was young because my parents made me and i would always get sick after. Haven't taken one in probably 12 years and haven't gotten the flu once hmmm. Its probably to government injecting nanomachines into people or something. Could be something to cause depression too I notice a lot of peolpe I know who get flu shots also have mental disorders

>combining all three which was too much for the system and started fucking up kids
>and started fucking up kids
How so?
Do you have a link to this?

The CDC regularly updates the schedule, and they run trials before hand.
If you have data that suggests otherwise, I'd like to see it.

Flu shot makes some people feel sick initially dumbass. You get symptoms. This happens to me.

This seems unwarrented

>not even providing an argument anymore, much less citations
Wanna know how I know you're mentally disabled?

>hospitals are going to roll the dice on being audited on such things
>when they can just replace you with someone who's vaccinated.
Lying about being in healthcare to someone who is in healthcare is like a virgin trying to describe sex to a Chad.

>Flu shot makes some people feel sick initially dumbass. You get symptoms. This happens to me.
Confirmed. You're not in the medical field.

Check out the documentary Vaxxed

At one point he even speaks about how a vaccine was rejected by the Canadian government cause the kids were getting meningitis and when they informed the company they pulled the vaccine and instead of destroying it sent it to Brazil

Look it up. It's an immune response that happens in some people who get the shot.

It is *warranted medical professional that can't spell for shit

*inhales* Wrong.

See, now I'm confused because I asked about MMR.
Meningitis is not a part of MMR.
You're either referring to two different things, or you're mentioning a batch of MMR vaccines that got contaminated.

I get shots. Makes me immune to becoming a normie.

cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/general.htm

The other guy's right, dumbass. You can get some symptoms after the shot.

It's probably weaponized. Why do you think it's free! Big pharma never give their drugs away for free! I rarely get sick but I know people who gotten extremely sick after getting the shot!

Try googling if you want some confirmation. Flu shot immune response feel ill might work.

I'm sorry my spelling is bad

What I was saying is that the documentary goes into dept about how the pharma industry is rife with corruption and the companies are getting away with the MMR damage the same way they did back in the days when a bad batch of vaccines started fucking up Canadian kids

Check out the documentary, it is quite insightful

Basically the pharma industry is more interested in profit than actual health care and prevention

The only downside is that it's snake oil. Issue with flu is that it mutates year after year, what they do is inject you with a few of last years' strains and hope that it works and it never does work because flu mutates way too quickly.

I don't think you'll get autism or anything but you won't benefit from it either.
Then again, I never got the flu in my life. Last few times I've been sick it's been bacterial sinusitis, I really doubt the whole data about 90% of sinus infections being viral. If I take antibiotics and I get better and after 3 days blow out yellow thick mucus for 5 minutes straight until it's all gone I'll just go ahead and guess that it was indeed bacterial. I guess they are afraid antibiotic resistance while the main culprits are fucking Chinese farmers mixing last-resort antibiotics into pig food and causing resistant bacteria.

A U T I S M

no worries, I am just busting your chops

>headache
>aches
This is not feeling ill. These are not flu like symptoms.
You're both wrong.

I did and you're wrong.
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/383075

You can get aches and headache and things like that, but you said
>it makes you feel sick
Implying flu-like symptoms.

Totally wrong.

I already have autism. Why do I need more?

What about the recent findings that the flu shot does nothing for the elderly yet they are targeted to that specific group?