Chaos Magick Thread: John McCain edition

Focus all your fury and hate on this cancerous piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/09/22/mccain-may-have-killed-republicans-last-chance-to-repeal-obamacare/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push
youtube.com/watch?v=kRx7naNRs5w
youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

done

kek will get him soon if get extra soon

Die you piece of trash

Oh shit! He's here!

there are so many good people who die to cancer why does mccain have to be one of the survivors
there is no god

Mclame must go. All he's doing is preventing the inevitable. Ocare will be replaced as soon as he kicks the bucket.

Get well soon McCain! You're one of the good guys.

Die by kek's will outrageous man

He has brain cancer. He will be dead soon.

Fuck off kike

T_D go home

Keep it going

Oy, vey!

McCains reasoning is sound:

"Nor could I support it without knowing how much it will cost, how it will (affect) insurance premiums, and how many people will be helped or hurt by it. Without a full CBO score, which won't be available by the end of the month, we won't have reliable answers to any of those questions."

FUCK MCCAIN, THAT FUCKING FAGGOT NEEDS TO RETIRE FROM A TUMOR IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD

digits for the death god

My my... Checked.

McCain needs to die in the worst way .
Also, Arizona is now officially a garbage state for continuing to elect this fuck

Mein Fuhrer I'm ready

Remember when McCain actually wanted to get rid of Obongocare?

John McCain will succumb to his tumor soon enough.

Checked. John McCain's heart will explode in the middle of Congress.

Praise Kek.

\o/

He's clearly correct - after all of this time the only reason they would rush this like they are is that they're aware of the bad news in this bill.

Hes fucked

Trump is setting up Rand Paul for a 2020 or 2024 run. Its pretty obvious. As a former business man, Trump has got to know that the only way to fix health care is to let it go back to the free market.

My body is ready

I FEEL THE POWER OF KEK OVERTAKING ME...IT IS A GOOD PAIN

Dems will not repeal Obamacare. There is no room for compromise, this is a binary choice:
>repeal (Republicans)
>keep it (Democrats)

This is such a bullshit excuse.

Fucking cuck. I hate him for multiple reasons, but repeated Jones Act repeal attempts for the most part. KYS

This would be great.

McCain is a POS warmonger.

dailycaller.com/2017/09/22/mccain-may-have-killed-republicans-last-chance-to-repeal-obamacare/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

McCain votes for whoever pays him more,
like when he stole Apache's Oak Flat and sold it to foreigners for $!

Please die please die please die please die please die please die please die please die please die please die please die please die please die please die please die please die
That is all.

BASED McCAIN
DOTARD BTFO AGAIN

kek bless him

Fucking die already you piece of shit

No. John isis mccane, can retire now.

McCain did nothing wrong

Stroke

John McCain is an Israeli asset

youtube.com/watch?v=kRx7naNRs5w

29 sept

Because he doesn't have Obamacare.

Checked & kek'd McCain must go. Praise be the chaos god wills this!

Stop the Hammering Meme staring Donald J. Trump!

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk

>I'd wish death on this man, but I'm a Christian, so instead I'll just say this.

I wish that McCain illness will put him in a state where, while he is not in extreme pain, he will nonetheless be rendered unfit to hold office and be ousted from his seat in Congress where he can then return to Arizona and live out his last few months surrounded by his family.

my powers are not fueled by fury and hate.
my motivation is not moved by fury and hate.

John McCain will live at least 8 more years

PRAISE HIM! CANCER DEATH BEFORE VOTE!

checked!

more power! we can accelerate the cancer

Glioblastoma is like 18 months, top. Even with drugs like Temodar, it doesn't do much but add some weeks or months before the end.

Sauce?

Mccain should have died in the pow camp
>would have been remembered as a hero kia
>we would have had someone better running against obongo back in 08
>this shit would have never happened
Seriously, what has he done after nam that made a lasting impression?
He should have just died a hero

Checked.

God I fucking hate that cowardly turkey

If memetic digits Arizona and McCain will cease to exist before the next snowfall.

yea but he got a left frontal lobe ectomy. so he isnt really alive . hes like that stupid bitch who got shot in the head and survived. they probably have to go over what he will say for hours and teach him how to comb his hair all over again

WHY WON'T YOU DIE ALREADY YOU OLD FUCKING FAGGOT FUCKING FUCKING FUCKER FAGGOT OLD FAGGOT FUCKING FUCKER

OFF BY 2 KURWA!

Keep it going, he will perish on the 23rd

he's such a venomous shit stain. here's to hoping the brain cancer causes him a very slow, painful death.

DIE ALREADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!

On the bright side now congress can move past bickering about healthcare and finally work on building the WALL.

Holy fpbp. Take my power level.

Nice!

Kill these people with your mind. Or hollow points. Preferably the later. Ann Coulters death squad reporting in for duty. Who dies first? McCain?

Do you also hate Rand Paul who voted against the bill?

Sup Forums is magnificent. Even when you win, you still lose.

You have "Loser" written all over the face. Enjoy it.

checked!

brain cancer is terminal, isn't it?

Are we going to Hell for digital numerology?

GIVE THE BRAIN TUMOR YOUR ENERGY

Viva mccain

Praise be to thy hallowed chaos god, for in his grace we shall see this world cleansed of filth.

DIE

It is but a small price to pay.

We need some quads so Ammit can feast on McCain's soul.

DIE COMMIE SCUM

Sick bastards.

Power demands sacrifice

McCain will burn.

Consider the following:

>did not dodge draft

/thread

I never really thought about it much but, what if he is really just advance political trolling everyone for maximum butthurt?

FUCK U MCCAIN

plzz smite him oh mighty smiter

That worked out well for him

I'm rolling for a deadly stroke

Consider the following:

Got captured like a little bitch and didn't commit sudoku in shame

/thread reopened

That sounds reasonable.
You have to know what you're replacing it with, though. You can't just tear down without a solid plan for building something better.

blood for the chaos god

>captured like a cuck

die old man, die.

Consider the following
>Disobeyed flight level orders and got shot down on purpose to appease his father and his cucked beliefs.

>Focus all your fury and hate on this cancerous piece of shit.

...you understand, right, that if that actually works, then it's going to reflect back on you three fold?

Hey, if you're going to believe the bullshit, believe all of that bullshit.

>when you're so impotently angry that you have to LARP about death squads online

You don't understand meme energy young padawan. The memes flow through all of us. Harmful energies will just slide off of us like rain.

Fug