Married gay men run the one of the largest alt right news site

Sup Forums confirmed for the gay board
lgbtqnation.com/2017/09/married-gay-couple-runs-one-largest-alt-right-fake-news-sites/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ToYKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cute boys are saving the white race!

Cute boys will keep you safe!

archive.is/ToYKs

Women betrayed men, they are in on the white genocide. They have semen on their face, jew-semen, black semen, mexican semen, semen from every other race. They are cucking you, and you're being a cuck by taking them back every time. You are cucks!

All women are whores, they do it because they want to hurt you, they are sadistic. You need twinks, twinks are the best, twinks are loyal, they're saving the white race.

fag

It says fake news you faggot

>fake news - says the leftist

Fuck you you cuck!

You semen puss licker, you just love the taste of all the other guys who've fucked your wife.

Grow some fucking balls and get a boyfriend you little bitch. You're a fucking sissy, you're the cancer killing our society and progress. Women are not the way of the future, they are the weak gender, be a man and get yourself a alt-right gf(male).

What is your problem? You weak sissy ass hoe, not man enough get it up when you're faced with another guy, I hope you know that is beta as fuck bro. Fuck you you weak sex numale.

> largest alt right news site
> Your News Wire
literally who?

> Your News Wire is Breitbart for Liberals
> Your News Wire, a 3-year-old website of murky facts and slippery spin, is published by Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Sinclair Treadway — a Bernie Sanders supporter in 2016
That really made me think, faganon

What's going on in this thread?

No mate,

you're seeing it from the totally wrong angle.

This gay couple is just average alt-right pol-posters.

Deep inside, they're all gay. They don't really want to marry a woman, they do it for the kids. Deep inside, what they really want, is a man!

>your news wire
literally who

>rick and morty

it's a disinfo site
they used to spam Sup Forums, but people kept calling them out until they stopped.

>instead of finding a conservative qt the only option is packing fudge

all women are disgusting whores. females managed to collapse western civilization in 100 years

>conservative qt
>woman
pick one and only one

Hahaha no its not man!

How often do we find anti-gay republicans super alt-right guys texting young boys with shit like "I wanna fuck your boipussy!" that was a huge thing a couple of moths back.

Face it, if you're inteligent, ultimately you will be gay. Because women can't complete you intelectually, you see through their fake shit. Its not a happy marrige then, you need an alt-right gf(male).

>republicans
>super alt-right
ummm....... lol???

Straight men are too busy carrying women's luggage, advocating for trannies, and wage slaving to feed their kids. Somebody has to save western civilization. Women sure as fuck aren't going to do it.

>in 100 years

Ugh... guys who fuck vaginas for other purposes than reproduction are the worst degenerates of all.

You have the perfect smooth tight asses of twinks, traps and everything a normal man would like, and you put your dick in that wrinkled dinkleflop meat curtain roasty.

Bathing your cock in the semen of a hundred men, when it penis belongs in boipussy.

It's not shocking that a huge chunk of gay men wouldn't want swarms of muslim refugees

Yeah, but you straight cucks just love muslim cock in the pussies of your oneitis!

You are fucking cucks, don't come here and pretend to be alt-right when you're providing aid and comfort to the fucking coalburning traitors.

You're not a man, you're a fucking sissy, grow a pair and get yourself a an alt-right gf(male!).

Women are super predators! They can't hold a job in school without fucking hundreds of kids. Jesus fucking christ you straight folks are degenerate, stop fucking the children!

>grow a pair and get yourself a an alt-right gf(male!).
Stupid faggot. Women naturally lean left as they are emotional creatures and prone to grabs for sympathy. Right-leaning women need to be created by their male handlers. The evidence of this can be seen in voting patterns over the last fifty years. Single white women have consistently voted democrat. Married white women have consistently voted republican.

tfw going to suck a dick tonight

you never fail to crack me up with your cartoons, faggot.

post pictures of this dick

>Christian refuses to serve Gay couple at some shop
>illegal and charges pressed, people outraged

>Google censor and refuse adsense to Gay couple
>legal and fine, no outrage

Only difference is one couple identify as alt-right and one does not.

Dark times ahead.

Yeah, you've lost all power.

All guys need to be gay, turned gay early!

So that women understands exactly how undesirable they are and calms the fuck down.

Enough with the pussy-begging! See where it got you!

Now we gays and Milo are gonna save western civilization, then you straight guys are gonna suck dick, fuck ass, and get fucked in the ass. Thats the way this shit is gonna go down!

bump

>faggot says "you're my first"

top kek, faggots are the biggest sluts around

maybe in the 80's but it's okay to be gay in soceity now and most homosexuals in gen y and z are not sleeping around like their x and boomer counterparts. same goes with hetrosexuals

>more cuck fetish

why is nazi so dark, m9?

You dont frequent gay clubs/bars do you? All around. Yes, they ARE super sluty.

t. Unslut but hot so Im ogled nightly. I pick

Do you have the one where they go to space and women ruin the world?

>liberal clubs
why would I go there?
do you go to straight clubs user? they're all slutty, that's not an arguement against what i said

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fall, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub is in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

SCREENCAP THIS

... no that is why MIGTOW formed, because if one does not already have sex and they are heteral sexual, they just won't have sex. homosexuality and its givings are only extreme. they make up an exclusive extreme. therefore the cause of homosexuality isn't a "fidelity issue" is is a mentality issue, and always has been.

additionally that is why men on average marry younger their age, because they seek fidelity and form bonds with the most acceptable and able which is young. if we didn't have martial laws the average age of marriage would suddenly drop. men are fertile longer and are less sensitive to infertility by age, women are super sensitive by comparison.

I stared with MGTOW
ended up gay

Shut up, kid.