ANTIFA LITERALLY PLANNING CIVIL WAR NOVEMBER 4TH

>ANTIFA LITERALLY PLANNING CIVIL WAR NOVEMBER 4TH.

pacificpundit.com/2017/08/28/antifa-terrorists-planning-civil-war-and-overturn-government-on-nov-4/

google.com/amp/s/nworeport.me/2017/08/31/antifa-plan-civil-war-to-overthrow-trump-on-nov-4/amp/

This is it lads. All you fucks on here who constantly brag about beating some ass when the time comes are going to get your chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

pacificpundit.com/2017/08/28/antifa-terrorists-planning-civil-war-and-overturn-government-on-nov-4/
google.com/amp/s/nworeport.me/2017/08/31/antifa-plan-civil-war-to-overthrow-trump-on-nov-4/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=LF1951pENdk
youtube.com/watch?v=GMcgya3vrwI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3-aAx4SOn0
youtube.com/watch?v=rYE84KgOPXY
refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finally

Does Trump have any events going on then? How the fuck do they plan to overthrow him, just charge into the fucking white house?

Haha yesssssss yes!! Oh my goddddddddd guys! All the faggots in the country will literally murder each other on November 4. Good for you guys. We'll throw the survivors in prison. Hahaha

I have absolutely no doubt that all of antifa could be destroyed by a single American right-wing militia, they're pushing for their own extermination.

If they legit start something the USMC will crush them within hours

USMC

U
Suck
My
Cock

>pacificpundit
>nworeport.me

MY BODY IS READY FAGGOTS!

Will Hillary lead them on horseback?

Only thing that will happen is that they will be slaughtered by militarized police

implying spics and niggers corps wont start looting as well

Tbh yeah, fucking retards literally stand no chance

Why are they announcing their plans and date? And why wait till 11/4?

Willing to put money nothing will happen. Maybe a protest. It's for and traffic prolly

>Why are they announcing their plans and date?
they're not, obviously

More like lead them in the front-most squad car on their way to prison.

God I hope this shit is for real. I can't wait to watch them all die violently.

>pacificpundit.com/2017/08/28/antifa-terrorists-planning-civil-war-and-overturn-government-on-nov-4/
>google.com/amp/s/nworeport.me/2017/08/31/antifa-plan-civil-war-to-overthrow-trump-on-nov-4/amp/
awesome sources

I look forward to watching commies get shot while comfy in my home

A communications disruption can mean only one thing...

>media already calling it a civil war
This is how you know it's backed by powerful people. It would be called a "terrorist attack" or "civil unrest" or something if it was actually against the establishment.

LOL. Neglecting the 5th November.
youtube.com/watch?v=LF1951pENdk

You guys are like fucking bitches on here. You just had to mention you were in the military. Fuck off you fucking bitch made princess

So far the only info I can find on this is on forums and conspiracy nuts sites.

I call bs.

I hope not. I hope the military is overwhelmed and puts out a call for all able-bodied armed patriots to lend assistance with "shootin' some fuckin' commies."
t.gen-x, programmed since birth to hate commies.

Are you an actual retard or have you never even heard of posse comitatus

I cant wait for these larping faggots to get gunned down in the streets like the scumfuck degenerates they are.
I'm dying for them to try something

HELICOPTER RIDES

Fake news site reporting on user created fake Antifa bullshit

Top kek,a bunch of limp wristed, purple haired bitch tit faggots trying to revolt

I want this to be true but I know better than to believe it

youtube.com/watch?v=GMcgya3vrwI

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3-aAx4SOn0

Imagine being so pathetic that you need to turn to obviously fake news to get your daily outrage fix.

And Africa never starved ever again. T the end.

Its going to be good.

>not doing it Nov. 5th
Rookies

It really depends which state and city they start their civil war in. They won't do a southern state and it won't be D.C.

100 arrsted, no deaths, 5 cops injured. That's it.

Sweet I just got a crate of 5.56 in

Boo, just let us take them on, user.

Real 1918 German Revolution hours. Freikorps part 2 when?

Maybe the antifa are planning on taking credit for the worldwide cringe marches on the 5th? They will say the march grew from next to nothing on the 4th to a "worldwide" revolt the next day!

>dead and injured
But what about their feelings, user?

Remember remember the 4th of November
The communist, Antifa THOTs.
I can see no reason the Antifa treason should ever be forgot.

>beat some ass
I will be in Texas and if I can shoot them for trying to destroy statues, I'm pretty sure I can shoot them for trying to overturn our government.

Well, that's one future non democrat vote. Thanks Hillary.

Well you see, none of this will actually happen. November 4th will come and go without so much as an attempt by antifa to overthrow the government.

I'm under the notion that ANTIFA members have no feelings. It's just preprogrammed shit. They're like malfunctioning robots

>ANTIFA
Call them "anti-white," O.P.

>Hurr durr a declared terrorist organization is going to opppenly publicize their intentions to overthrow the government.

Stop with this shit

Fools! Let them, let them destroy property like they always do. We need the normie masses to be on our side. Another Weimar street brawl will create a wedge that we don´t need between them (civil citiziens) and us (punks, left and right fighting in the streets). Only when the mainstream is entirely fed up with Antifa violence, Niggering and Muslim terror attacks can we hope to implement the final stages of our great plan. We will conquer the minds of our people but it will take time, it will be costly and tedious. Antifa acting like the insane hordes they are plays beautifully into our design. Don´t forget we are the new Jews now. We must sacrifice and possibly die to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children. Heil!

They should be encouraged as much as possible. It'll be hilarious.

Kek.

is this finally it?

>preprogrammed
>malfunctioning
I wonder what sex is like with an AntiFa "girl"?

all piv "sex" is rape

So, it's good?

It would probably smell pretty bad.

stop talking and do it already antifuggers

I would absolutely love to see this. Witness the false resolve of 100 thousand pampered adolescents leap put of them at the first gunshot.

Odors aside. What would it be like?

God, i hope so. Those commy queers keep saying shit like that but it never happens

Post Freikorps, the original Right Wing Death Squads.

Good luck with that, fags.

>posse comitatus

doesn't apply to the Marine Corps

Short and unfulfilling with a hint of gender play.

About time.

They can't even handle a few cops that only have pepper spray, gas grenades, pepper balls, and shields, how well do they think they'll stand against armed police?

Fingers crossed I just ordered a bunch of Ammo.

What is this dual shotgun wielding autism?

Good, then we can destroy them all.

Nice that Hillary Clinton gave $800,000 of her leftover election funds to Antifa so they would beat up people who did not vote for her. Screw democracy.

No it isn´t. We are still years away from the final stage. Do your duty, improve, prepare. There will be a day for each and every one of us in some way. It might happen all at once, and maybe it will just slowly slide. The number one indicator for us to know when it is finally time is when the silent support in society approaches 50%. It will always have to be us who take action but there will be no winning if there isn´t normie support. Be patient, your day will come.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYE84KgOPXY

Gee Bill, Two shotguns?!

Isn't Yellow the color of cowards? Why don't we make it grey, to show that wecare not for coloreds

That's it. Ok, I'm trying this shit this weekend.wish me luck laddys.

What will be do on the 5th that people will remember remember

> muh sources
It's on their own website...

refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

us army vs left cucks
>left cuck vs a tank who would win?

Plotting the violent overthrow of the U.S. government is a felony. If our AG had two brain cells to rub together, he could kill this in the crib and destroy the whole system that funds it.

>elect Trump!
>drain the swamp!
>fuck the establishment!
>*swamp not drained*
>*antifa says it will remove swamp*
>wtf don't oppose the establishment!

Let is happen. I need some dead Anti-T fags.

bugers keep them clips full and kill some commies for me then put it up on live leaks

so retarded they can't even remember the 5th of november

They're not very good at this if we all know the date over a month in advance.

Yes please let this be their plan. The SS snipers need some target practice.

Long term or short term?

>antifa
>anti Jewish establishment

>Looks at sources
HA, thanks for the laugh, I needed it. In whatever world these little pansies could pull together enough resources to start another civil war; it would be the same world in which they have enough power to stage a military coup. Either way, nothing is happening the 4th beyond it being 2 days before quarter 2 elections.

DO IT
DO IT
DO IT

>Overthrowing the US federal government
Oh boy, I'm sure they will be successful.

ANTIFA going to jail like their retarded cousin weather underground.

>antifa says it will remove swamp
lmao is that what you convince yourselves? You're foot soldiers for the technocrats and bankers.

You know that this cringe actually arose from this very place, right? (there was no Sup Forums back then but the Sup Forums of those days is kind of our predecessor).