Apparently this teacher that had sex with four high schoolers was MARRIED

Apparently this teacher that had sex with four high schoolers was MARRIED.

Besides the "nice." Aspect of the story....Yo, this chick cheated on her husband

Cheating on someone is like one of the more terrible things that stone can experience in my opinion....

.....Can a wife just get up and chest on you 100% out of random, or are there always at least ONE red flag that must have went off when they were dating etc?

I have a hard time believing that a switch can just flick and your wife cheats on you; there had to have been some sign..There's usually a sign...Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/09/21/boys-brag-police-say-art-teacher-was-caught-having-sex-with-four-students/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link faggot

>all students were of African American heritage according to reports from school officials
My wife is a teacher in middle school. Is she blacked?

Her real crime is that she cheated on her husband, not that she had sex with teenage boys.

I wish cheating a marriage was illegal and punished by law.

Ah I thought I did

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/09/21/boys-brag-police-say-art-teacher-was-caught-having-sex-with-four-students/

It's WaPo, but this article isn't half bad

NICE

So you took a story about a crazy pedo woman and turned it into a fearmongering shillpost about women cheating?

Here's your solution you numbnut cuck, don't stick your dick in crazy, play life like a poker game, but remember that even if you do everything perfect in poker you can still lose. Same thing with women, but it helps when you hold all the cards.

>dat fake news

Classic Sup Forums

Nowhere does it say that. What's with faggots on here ALWAYS wishing that the students were black in these stories ?

This board has some hi-larious deep seeded issues

It's already too late

>B L A C K E D

>nice
>look at this gay man having sex with a 16 year old that's illegal and against the law and my morals. young boys should not have sex with people older than 18.

Why are teacher less than 40 yo allowed to teach highschoolers?

Stop sliding fag

Well I'll eat this

Laws are based on subjective morality, right?

Well, it's understood that cheating on a spouse is more immoral and devastating than high schoolers having sex (and barely knowing how for that matter kek)

In the article she evidently was crying, fearing a divorce...So she herself realizes that cheating was worse. She wasn't crying st the act of sex with teens, you're right in that wasn't the actual legit bad news here.

Perhaps there should be laws against cheating - was there ever?

Like, cheating is worse than smoking weed too. There's a thousand examples of things that cause less society breakdown that are illegal while cheating is widely devastating and remains legal

I'll smoke weed at work and I'll be MORE productive

If I get a divorce due to cheating I'll be down and out for a month

>there had to have been some sign..There's usually a sign...Right?

Yes. She had a vagina. If someone has a vagina, you can expect them to be illogical, unaccountable, and selfish.

***Well get this

And furthermore - why do chicks do this shit when they've heard stories before?

She could have had an otherwise great week, now her life is ruined - all her aspirations, gone.

I mean they probably weren't even great fucks - any one of us could have banged her better, 100%

Scenario:

>you go out with group
>Chad in your group is getting ALL the laughs and attention
>you try to think of how you can be funnier or better than him
>you fail by looking insecure and desperate

Why did you fail? You already viewed him as someone who is better and whom you have to defeat, you gave him the advantage before even starting.

THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE ALL DOING BY BEING SO SCARED OF NEGROS ALL THE TIME

Look at real statistics and talk to real women who aren't crazy (there are literally millions) and realize you gotta stop falling for the bullshit and just be better as a man, when you are confident with yourself, you become the chad.

Looks don't matter. Ever. It's all about vibes and dominance

It's always funny when you realize you are the alpha with a black guy in the group, the black guy immediately retreats from the women and starts looking for a fight as his last resort for establishing domimance. Problem is he sees you as his enemy now and that means you have already won.

>marrying a teacher
You fucked up from the start

Check this out

I know a story of an Intel engineer that made $120,000 a year. Had a wife and three kids. Nice house. American dream.

She runs away with a 78 year old guy with barely any money.

I hope that to the men who get shafted by women...That there had to have been recurring red flags before that they ignored.

Like I can't imagine Nancy Reagan doing that, you know what I mean

Yeah fuck it Bros - NEVER settle for less.

My dad & mom have been together for 32 years. He plowed plenty of chick's before settling on her, and he did so because he 100% knew she'd be a good mom.

That's what you have to watch out for

Pedos don't care, they get off on the power imbalence.

shut up canada.

Here in the states 90% of them are blacked if not all.

I walked into the gas station yesterday and there were two white women fawning over a baby half niglet which i can assume was one of theirs.

The other one literally said she wanted one just like it.

cute girls too, not jaw dropping, but cute. I payed for my beer as a 400lb sheboon waddled around the counter to sigh about having to do her job and take my money.

every day i get a little closer....

Lol this post made me quit this board. Fuck it.

I post a story that serves as a way to discuss the psychology of a marriage, and raising questions in regards to what's moral and not.

And you guys go straight into cuck fantasies. It's subtly programming all these posters that the cuck fantasies are real

Turning the red pillers into people who are more obsessed with that shit than self hating liberals, in a bizarre twist.

Poetry.

The problem is that power corrupts. A woman who is with you as a girlfriend where the relationship is only ongoing on the approval of both parties is completely different than a woman who is with you as a wife who has possession of your children, half your home, half your retirement account and a robust claim on half of everything you will earn for the next decade or two.

She can be perfectly fine as a girlfriend, but get drunk with power once she realizes she never has to compromise on anything ever again for her husband and her friends, therapists and media stars are constantly whispering in her ear that her husband's happiness is irrelevant.

>not real
>cuckposters

the story is real. you are the faggot living out a fantasy in his basement.

i gotta go to work now to pay for my replacement.

keep day dreaming about how alpha you are though, it's sure to really be productive for our people.

Why would you even bother going into a rant about this ugly, 4-eyed and whaled faced filthy whore. If you're lowering your standards to date and marry someone that looks this bad, then you probably deserve to get cucked in such a manner.

>muh sanctity
>muh fags are the pedophiles

I own multiple properties in the u.s. and spend loads of time on both coasts, your problem is you sound like a beta who goes after women who hang out at gas stations.

>Prada problem glasses
There you go

The people paying attention to your shit threads are the ones who wanna be there. We dont ya cunt

this is news retard

Our culture rejects masculinity and dominance. Yet those are the two most valuable tools a man has. Women serve alphas, the use betas. Not because they are evil, because they are primal and their brains are wired that way. Once you know how their mind works you are able to realize that when you are an alpha from the beginning, the woman will completely attach to you, even married women will. Being alpha all the time is very difficult and hard to maintain with a woman, that is why relationships are hard, getting women is really easy, but being the alpha in a relationship and having a women completely attached to you is hard work, but maintainable, we just aren't told about that aspect at all.

I went to school with a fat, smelly kid, who ended up being a teacher.
The only way he got a woman was to friend everyone he went to school with on Facebook, and when one woman said something about fighting with her husband, he messaged her constantly about his mom being a divorce lawyer, and that the wife should start cheating on her husband. She did, but not with him. Eventually she was fucking all kinds of men, and of course they just wanted a cheap fuck. So he told her how he would really appreciate her, marry her, and his mom would help her get a divorce.
The jew married the slut, ruined some slob's life, and is proud of it. Everyone who knows them makes fun of them constantly.
This man is responsible for being a role model to children.
Watch out who teaches your kids.

you don't know shit about me.

you don't know shit about the U.S.

i tell you a story and you got butthurt. keep crying faggot leaf. I'm sure the niggers really respect your alpha bro ways as they are hitting on your girlfriend right in front of you.

Don't worry, they will surely be able to tell that you are a chad by your designer shoes and slacks.

Please inform them of your investment portfolio too. That will really dissuade them.

You're just stupid and weak. I have fought and hurt a many of niggers just because i know what they would do the day they have our backs against a wall and that day is rapidly approaching. You, you are like a swede telling himself that he is number 1 handsome boy and that is why nothing can ever go wrong in his life.

you are a weak, pathetic, faggot that gets salty about reality instead of confronting it.

what is even worse is that you now sit here like a drooling sack of shit telling lies when you know damn well that you heard your mom's tendy timer go ding.

More about betas:

Women actually are actively repulsed by beta men and even in a relationship with a beta will insult their physical appearance, their habits, their interest and everything about the man until he is whittled down to a depressed numale nub who is wondering why his gf is cheating on him. The woman does this out of primal instinct to reject anything other than the alpha which can protect and provide for her. The man will feel like all of these demands from the woman are simply her trying to 'fix' him so she will marry him one day, but he couldn't be more wrong, she is upset that she settled and is rejecting her mate for not being strong enough to bear her child.

This would be an interesting idea to introduce in the public square... I mean think about it, the only people who would be openly "against" this law... are cheaters.

We could beat libs with this, because libs hate anything conservative, we could start this law to ban cheating from married couples (without partners consent, I guess in cases of cuckoldry or whatever) and then watch the left go crazy trying to defend cheaters.

Nice.

My friend, don't you see you have already lost by viewing me as the enemy? Look at your angry words, they tell a story of fear and lack of dominance, of rejection and dissapointment. I do not blame you for your anger, but I suggest you question it. Blaming others for your misfortune will lead to a life of depression.

user. In Each marriage irrespective of the gender, people cheat with one another . People get bored of their sex life eventually. Common at least 85% of married couples cheat regularly

>"I'm not going to lose my husband," she tearfully responded.
>roastie buttmad her wagecuck will leave
this shit writes itself

Give me the gist of how women work. I find no trouble attracting women to me but I am unsure what I am doing exactly that makes it work.

i have fucked over 20 women in my life and for a brief time (21-24) i was a professional fighter.

I'm an oldfag now, but you young pussy faggots are gonna get creamed. You sit here talking bullshit conjecture about "alphas and betas".

it's all stupid. I have seen many things in my life. I have seen women leave guys that had a huge dick and a ton of confidence for tyrone, but never the other way around. I have seen women cuckold the absolute finest of men for utter pieces of broke shit.

It's past time to fight. Our women are losing respect for us and it aint got shit to do with money, looks, or how you "carry yourself".

It's time to fight. We are losing. You can sit in your little bubble sniffing your own farts as you type up your finest alpha tales while pretending that you aren't on a sinking ship with the rest of us.

I gotta go to work now. I'm sure your alpha, beta, and whatever the fuck else categorizations will be truly hard hitting facts that will improve young men's lives as our women increasingly give up their wombs to subhumans.

my god, i thought my generation sucked and was weak. you faggots do gay shit and pat yourselves on the back.

I'm glad you've bent over a barrel, lubed yourself up and prepped the bull, very progressive.

Read what I have posted

This is not true.

>WHITE WOMEN

i'm glad you dont even have an argument to defend your gay ass larping as a chad categorizer.

>Ellington said he was not particularly surprised by Goline's case. He said he could remember seven cases in the past 10years where women had sexual relationships with students or underage men.

>"For some reason, it seems to be kind of an epidemic among mid-20s to late-30s females that are getting in this cycles with these young men," he said.

What is the reason, Sup Forums?

Nice.

You are focussed on the labelling of alpha and beta, it is just putting it into simple terms for the average person to understand. The fact that you couldn't understand that really undermines the rest of your comment. Prove any of my comments wrong, provide a source, go ahead, I'm waiting.

Don't leave yet.. I read and let me explain myself. I currently have a girlfriend.. i have a list of chores for her to do and ways I want her to act, if she does not follow them I make her sit on time out or hit her if she disrespects me after warnings. She always says she wants to leave me but never does..... I punish her in public and her friend sees it, originally her friend was angry at me but started flirting with me like crazy when we all hung out.. she literally just got married and I went to her wedding, and she's already doing this.... so I read what you wrote, they just want a dominant confident man to put them in their place? I am young and new to the dating market so pardon my autism

Would love to have wife that wanted the dick all the time like that.

Roasties and slam pigs. They were whores in college, they didn't flip a switch after they started teaching.

>you are focused on the labelling of alpha and beta

its literally all the fuck you have been talking about you mongoloid retard and the fact your bullshit is all conjecture proves itself wrong.

fucking stupid gay ass leaves.

>getting married or trusting a gf

95% sure you're just trolling, funny as hell.

If not, don't hit Women, there is a difference between having a domineering persona rather than establishing physical dominance.

I used to be a degenerate "player" in my early and mid twenties. Literally, the only thing it takes for a chick to cheat on her Long Term Relationship boyfriend/fiance/husband is a minor argument w/in the past 24 hours and 3-4 units of alcohol (e.g. 3-4 glasses of wine, 3-4 beers, 3-4 shots of 70 proof spirts at 50ml)

And just as the other guy, you have shown your weakness, see you have already lost by viewing me as the enemy, your profanity is dripping with fear and desperation, I can almost feel your heart racing through my keyboard.

I still wait for you to prove my arguments wrong.

Seriously not trolling. I tell her for example, "stop talking shit to me or I will hit you" and sometimes she will think I am bluffing and call me a name. So I hit her arm and again in the face if she further calls me names..... if it's wrong to hit her then how do I punish her for disobeying?

Years ago, there was no internet, no crazy feminist laws. You would take your wife beat her half to death in the basement, she would show up to work a couple weeks later and no one would say a thkng. You two could go on staying married and things would work out

But now with the internet and all these laws you can't do shit to your wife and everyone knows what happened

Only choice is to divorce and move on

>conjecture
>proving it wrong

it's too stupid to even be approached at this point.

Another pic of her.

nice

You don't need to hit or punish, you just need to be a man

I have had numerous girls tell me they will kill themselves if I leave them (super crazy I know) but that's the trick, you want them to be obsessed and attached to you not scared to leave you lmao

what would cause a white women to do this?

Meaning you can't.

All women are whores.

News at 11.

*yawn

>trips
here's pic of her with former students.

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fall, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

SCREENCAP THIS

Nice.

I have had many people tell me how to be a man, and they are all vastly different. My girlfriend had told me in the past she will kill herself if I leave... and when she is in timeout she will pretend to harm herself to get my attention. Or she will pretend tombe packing her bags and leaving, and if I don't stop her she will just put everything by the door. Sit there for 1 hour on her phone then come back and pretend to cry before cleaning up the house or doing what I want...... anyways I don't have a dad in my life nor do I have a masculine role model.... how do I " be a man"

>Perhaps there should be laws against cheating - was there ever?

There was till the kikes and feminist got rid of it. It's technically still there but judges through it out

I believe it is in the military.

High sex drive. Figures these teenagers just in it for the sex as well.

>I have a hard time believing that a switch can just flick and your wife cheats on you; there had to have been some sign..There's usually a sign...Right?
Yes. The red flag is: having had sex with other men ever in her life.

>isn't half bad
I actually... agree. this one wasn't nearly as garbage as typical. Still, archive them; you shouldn't support them with v(you)s until there's major changes, regardless of one-offs.

>Perhaps there should be laws against cheating - was there ever?
I believe adultery is illegal in the military.

All women have the capacity to cheat, and that's why you need to help create monster girls.
Genetically, physically incapable of infidelity.

N I C E