Why did the media choose to use this pic of Heather Heyer and not a more updated one? Or even one of her at the rally?

Why did the media choose to use this pic of Heather Heyer and not a more updated one? Or even one of her at the rally?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=19a_1504662759
vimeo.com/229413617
youtube.com/watch?v=K-GlvVyAgy4
youtube.com/watch?v=4wC38cbUmXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you know why

You know why.

Because she looks mildly cute in that pic. It causes people to have more sympathy than of they showed a pick of some dead ham planet.

white nationalism literally causes heart attacks.

It's the picture she used to catfish poor unsuspecting guys.

It's like putting up a pic of 7 year old Trayvon instead of the older shitheadded thug that deservedly got ZimZammed.

Have any rare Heathers?

How old is that pic? Anyone know

Jeebus she looks oooold

>Newport
She deserved it

Don't know if it is rare

That's not her come on
Or give me more

the way they talk Heather up as some kind of Paladin she has a shitty selection of facebook photos. this one looks like a totally different person

Hahaha Newports! She really is a coal burner!

Autopsy report ? Was she struck? Or was it the plaque in her heart?

Imagine if the media used this picture.

At least she's not racist, am I right?

>newport

the nigger calling card, burn the coal pay the toll

Looks like someone was playing tic-tac-toe on her face.

No one cares about fat people. Can confirm as a fat person.

She's not anything dude she's dead.

She looks like my friends drug addled aunt. Saved. There is no way she could have dodged the challenger, with that girth it would be challenge to dodge anything.

well the company she keeps isn't the best. On the media surface people like marcus martin and marissa blair look like peace loving good time good boys, but they all trash

>A Shipman man was sentenced to serve nearly five years in prison for his role in an armed robbery of a Nelson County home in December(2013), a judge ruled Tuesday.
Marcus Terrell Martin, 23, was charged with two counts of abduction by force and one count each of robbery and burglary.

Ohoho, this bitch died from a heart attack undoubtedly due to her niggerettes and morbid HAES.
Is there anything more JUST in this world?

I care about you user, srsly.
Here, take these.
>flowers.jpg

>200 pounds overweight
>cigarette smoker
>outside in 95 degree weather
>physically exerting herself more than usual
gee i wonder why she dropped dead of a heart attack

P A Y

m.liveleak.com/view?i=19a_1504662759

So it was a heart attack that killed her.

amerilards

amerifats

ameriflabs

Her stomach looks like Pepe

that screenshot is the unspoken reason why white birthrates suck. our women are unfuckably fat so we rather jerk off while niggers chase them.

Those are claw marks from the suction cups of the giant squids she eats.

>foaming at the mouth
Did this bitch even get hit by the car or did she have a heart attack and die?

In the video I saw she wasn't hit, she moved a few feet but apparently moved to quickly and her heart gave out.

That's the only one where she fits in the frame.

Photoshopfags, get to it.

personally I think one of the Antifa agents stick her with some needle and kill her

Her eyes look like dog shit

what the fuck is this guy doing there with a stethoscope like 30 seconds after the car hits every one

I always wonder that too.

Street """""medics"""""

Lol missing the point that shes a literal whale. In b4 Health At Every Size

it's almost as if it was a false flag

Oy it’s a stealth-a-scope

She wasn't murdered then and the charges should be lowered.

>image

For fuck's sake USA. At least congrats to Alaska.

I wouldn't trust a doctor with a satanic image as his profile picture.

vimeo.com/229413617

@3:36

This was right before it happened.

in Florida, the white women are insanely attractive, and 99% of the fatties are post-menopausal anyway

savage!

Anyone have the pic where 8 people have to lift the stretcher?

The fucking state of it. There's fat, and then there's fat, and then there's that.

This. Msm acts as though she was hit, but various threads here come to another conclusion. Surely if this goes to trial, someone is going to ask about an autopsy.

Fuck, forgot to save that one also.

Bump. Someone deliver.

I found this picture of some cosplayerr out of florida named Tikidoll Sakura. the resemblance is uncanny

youtube.com/watch?v=K-GlvVyAgy4

found it

You shouldn't care about me. As a fat person, fuck fat people. I hate myself and all other fat fucks like me.

What's the actual origin of this image? Some poor Heffer Hammer breached onto that wall?

>not posting the most recent pic

Checked them trips.
Also, even though she's dead she is still fat.

>Why did the media choose to use this pic of Heather Heyer and not a more updated one? Or even one of her at the rally?
Because I would shamefully shag that Heather but even I wouldn't touch recent Heather.

>The rippling jelly effect of her belly
>Requiring that many people to carry her stretcher

Overlay it with the nigger population and you have the reason.

Still, a fair criticism.

They took the 2005 stats just before hibernation.

not surprising

>that wobbling

underrated

it's like a fuckin waterbed

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fall, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

SCREENCAP THIS

>its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.
>let's break up california and destroy hollywood
>that'll teach those gentiles dominating the entertainment industry

what the fuck this isnt heather. It looks like a body double

heather has the snaggle tooth

She's older and fatter than how she was in the picture they used.

>wobbles in commie

8 people to carry one mega fatty.

the smile and mouth are different they use fake body double heather in the Marissa & Courtney videos. That is how she is able to walk passed the truck in the marissa video & then end up by the stop sign

>

actually that picture you reference of Heather and her mom. It doesn't even look like the Susan Heyer on TV. TV susan has fat wide nose. Picture Susan has sharp angular nose

She finally found a diet that helps her lose weight.

You can still tell she's fat anyway lmao

According to Virginia law this is correct. Hopefully the lawyer actually gives a shit so that he just gets reckless driving and vehicular assault.

>collision with cargo ship
lel

this is the kinda bullshit i dealt with when i was tindering, dumb bitches put old photos and shooped closeups at appealing angles and when you meet them in person they're fucking ugly ass landwhales. waste of time and space.

Fucking burgers.

I'll never understand how people get that bad. I know I've gained some weight over the years but she's at the point where she should be required to have a crane operator license to lug around that excess weight.

>tindering
serves you right for not finding ass the old fashioned way.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wC38cbUmXA

This is why I can't use tinder

Eat fewer calories. Do some mild exercise once a day.

Same reason they used pics of Trayvon when he was 12 instead of what he looked like when he was shot

Nah, it's "art", not an actual whale.

How are you a "former" EMT? That cert is retard easy to get and maintain. He must of gotten out of medicine because he's retarded; he looks completely overwhelmed in that pic lmao.

>.t (((fdny))) ff/medic

Kek, helmet guy is in the pic.

nose looks dislocated