KOREA YES!

South Korea is embracing diversity but with a twist because its with white immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=7OwrOjG3tys

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142154526/
ilbe.com/10040576115
youtube.com/watch?v=YcGF7U-Urkw
youtube.com/watch?v=CGwof0WfDY8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZoUUT9InUg
youtube.com/watch?v=CtoUiY_5FKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Koreans are the biggest cucks in all asia

Young women habe been the prize of war since the dawn of time.

>k-pop

Best Korea. Soon they will have Jewish Idols and African Idols too.

The first step down the slippery slope.

shes cute. finally got themselves something to look at.

Might as well right? Their cunt women already get plastic surgery to look white. Might as well just hire white women.

Ooga booga where the yellow wimmin at

is jew?

that is a half-breed or a jew, not "white"

>Slav
>White
Koreans post surgery are closer to white.

obvious jew broad

She's half Jewish and russian

she looks hispanic

Kpop groups already import girls from Taiwan, Japan, etc to expand their market. This is just the next step in their masterplan

>no ass no tits
What the fuck do you guys see on this girls, they have boys bodies.

>t. every fat black woman ever

That's just how all their women look.

>implying k-pop stars dont try their hardest to look white

this is gonna kill the current k-pop business because they're gonna realise its cheaper to just get white girls instead of paying thousands on plastic surgery for gooks

B L E A C H E D

Asians always find the weirdest looking "whites" good looking.

>HALF-jewish and half white Gentile
>not white

It is funny you think anybody in Korea would be against this. If you actually know anything about Korea, you would know all the young men there worship White girls especially Slavic / Russian girls. For example, user tried to raid ilbe (aka Korean reddit/Sup Forums) a few days ago and surprise, there were tons of threads there talking about White girls

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142154526/

Yes user i'm a black woman.

Ayo hol up*
Where can i go in South Korea to meet these fine bitches
Smacks lips*
I just wanna bleach these pretty young thangs
Unzips*
See what I'm saying? This thang want some of that tight virgin pussy

>instagay yoga slut pose
>no thiccness

No fucking thanks

the white men's destiny is in asia. the shitskins can have america and europe. white men will live in asia and then go to the moon, mars, and etc.

all the us flags complaining are shitskins scared white men won't stick around paying for their gibs

reminds me of when I read Beck. I don't have any pages at the moment, but whenever there were school scenes, the artist drew the regular girls, super chinky like your post.

yea, its weird. kojima has good taste tho

>"O my Jewel"
O my rubber Nen

One of the most upvoted threads on ilbe right now is titled

"Kimchi actress vs regular Czech girl"
ilbe.com/10040576115

And all of the men there are praising the Slavic girl over the supposed 'attractive' actress

post tits covered in cocoa butter.

>Not picking Jellybeannose
Worse asians

she looks like shit

Asians know they are inferior with inferior genetics.

This is the first black girl in kpop. youtube.com/watch?v=YcGF7U-Urkw

Sofia Ramazanova
(surname of Arabic origin)
WEW
Korea BTFO once again

they could always import 2 million white betas to fuck a generation of koreans to produce next gen's k-pop caucasian lookers.
The only problem with this is the kikes couldn't bear the thought of white betas getting to nail all that gook vagoo.

your a retard who doesn't know what a timestamp is

Why does she just stand in the corner for half the song?

>(((Causasian))) Idol

why would import 2 million white betas when they are already tons of white girls willing to go there already?

youtube.com/watch?v=CGwof0WfDY8

She's a lazy nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZoUUT9InUg

youtube.com/watch?v=CtoUiY_5FKw

fking jew

They are teenagers, real men are still icky for them.

gross

Isnt she fat now?

Or is she preggers?

I hope so. Her ass would be spectacular

Every non-white worships white genetics. Your women want us because it's a trade up. Your "men" want us because it's a trade up. Both options will create Eurasian children, but neither the white man nor the white woman will consider the kid an upgrade, however both the Asian boy and the Asian women put that halfie on a pedestal over their shitty Chink genes. White master race?

nice, I love k and j pop style.

They're the only aesthetic that sometimes make me feel inadequate as a white. Totally glad to see this.

no more jewish then anything.

No. No. No. No. No. No. It's called k-pop for a reason. God fucking dammit. K-pop is my favorite weekly non-white escapist activity. I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do now.

something also Korea-related:

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fall, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

SCREENCAP THIS

bleached russian "muslim" girls are my fetish

WTF IS THIS?

i want my kpop idols yellow

YELLOW!!

fuck off,white people

Asian women are jealous of white girls, but on the other hand they know that if they just sleep with white men they can give their children those features too.

Hopefully best Korea bombs the shit out of South Korea and wins the war so they can removes this fucking degeneracy.