>there'll never be a pokemon anime where Red looks like this

Thanks god.

Redgy will be canon one day.

Screenshot this.

Origins?

>Origins

Hardly. That's his FR/LG design.

>drop crotch joggers
Thank fuck for that. Easily one of the worst fashion trends in the last decade. Impractical and ugly as fuck, I don't care what /fa/ says.

Thank fuck.
Looks disgusting.

Dark ones look good, that color is ick though

redgy is shit

I love the eternal butthurt about his hair.

Hot blooded Adventure/Special Red is best.

Red's 10, 11 years old and this guy has the anatomy of a short adult

Maybe we'll see this design eventually.

Did somebody use a shrink ray on his legs or what.

Good

>stoic Red will never happen
>forever stuck with genki with a shitty hairstyle

He looks like an absolute fucktard.

Best design

This sorta reminded me about that one pokemon manga some guy was drawing on pixiv. The art was really good and stuff but I can't remember what the guy's handle or the manga's name was.

Redgy?

You mean team magma?

I don't see what's so bad about it. Is it just because it's different?

Literal midget legs.

Did he shit his pants?

Vagina bones.

>pokemon thread
Time to post these again.

Why can't he just look like in the game? This looks like Pokemon by Kyoani.

nvm found it

>having a Lapras while fighting Misty
Shit comic, wouldn't read.

FUCK

Not the same guy, but they are competing in a tournament were everyone competes including gym leaders.

>the characters are 10 years old
Stop this meme, that´s anime only

Fuck I love that design. So simple, so stylish.

>Not giving your Lapras Thunderbolt

>ESL detected

Starmie can learn that, too, moron.

>baggy pants
is Red a secret nigga?

also
>kyoani style
thank god this will never be made

He's 10 or 11 depending on what you read. I don't know why you people think he's any older. Only from BW on did the player characters really get older than 12.

Those are some tiny legs.

Pokedoujin thread?

>faggy Kyoani Red

I hope someone adapts the manga some day, it's been running since 1997 for gods sake.

>the black and white arc will NEVER get finished

>we will NEVER find out what happened to Black

It's on those troll charts of adaptations that will never happen for a reason, user.

Though a lot of series originally put on those did end up getting adaptations, shockingly enough.

>150 million copies
>no anime

o-ok

It will never and you're an idiot for hoping. It was only meant to be a manga and it's garbage anyway.

>and it's garbage anyway.

Because there's already a separate anime, idiot. It's fucking pokemon, it's not exactly a setting to tell a quality story; the anime and manga exist to sell merchandise related to the brand.

This.

Where did best boy go.

not a fan of his semi baggy pants. Overall preddy gud.

Thank god, this looks like garbage.

>Getto getto da ze...

>Main character name: Yellow
>Rival name in Japan: Blue
What.

>Are you sure you handed over ALL of your pokeballs?
>Hora hora, there are two important ones left you seem to be forgetting.

What? That's not at all what it says.

The BW arc was finished, you mean the BW2 arc.

Yeah, she says

this feels good, right?

and

this shake attack is effective

or something like that

but I thought that was boring.

needs this as his stand

>tfw League soon
I'm hype.

It was? So it's just the translations that are behind? There's like several arcs ongoing at the same time.

>Yeah, she says
>this feels good, right?
lol no. Time to study some more.
And even if it's "boring" because you didn't understand it, it's much better than the cringefest you wrote. Maybe you should take a hike over to fanfiction.net, you seem like you belong there.

The page you posted is from the final chapter in the final volume of the BW arc.

What? So it ended that abruptly?

I don't really give a fuck.

I want to wash Lyra's body

Pretty much, but it has a timeskip sequel series.

There are some pages more, mostly about the plasma grunts escaping, one if them is a younger BW2's female MC...

Which is still not over..

I know about BW2, but if BW just poof ended, I hope it somehow gets resolved later.

Stop saying it ended abruptly, that would mean it was rushed, it ended with a "downer ending", the hero is with a fate worse than dead, the heroine is mentally broken and the villain escaped.

PokeSperg always returns to previous storylines and cliff hangers.

However BW arc was kinda separated from every other arc (which is why it was good) so I dunno if I want it to get resolved in someone else's story.

Black is pretty much with this "fate worse than death" and there is no way to get him out of it that isn't convoluted shit (but considering all the stuff that happened in ORAS...). It's not that is not a proper ending, it was just heartbreaking for White.

They'll probably continue it in BW2. White has already showed up there and seems to still be looking for him.

>lol
Maybe you should take a hike over to leddit, you seem like you belong there.

The issue I realised is not how or why, but when?
Been 4 years and games keep increasing the shit he must do.

It's a more depressing FRLG, but its Emerald won't come out for another millennia.

this famu

They make the wearer look like they just shit their pants.

>there'll never be a pokemon anime where Red looks like this

And that's good, because Game!Red its supossed to be a watercolored Satoshi (yeah, I know Satoshi/Ash is the expy. Just talking about the character design), and just a bit more serious when it's about getting the job done. Not an emotionless edgelord.

All the game protagonists are different kind of badass in their own ways. Look at fucking Game!Hikari. She goes to coordinator events, but she also aims high and wants to become the fucking champion, stays classy and goes at her own pace unlike her reckless rival. Has a house in a private villa and has the champion of the region following her steps.

Anime!Hikari can't come even close.

I think the closest thing to the game characters the anime has produced was Shigeru/Gary and that to an extent.

Faithful Tepig ending when?

10/10 still the best design. Would buy.

I wish Ken Sugimori mantained this style at least for the main games. Yes, it's rough, a bit crude even, bur so charming.

Not that I don't like his current style, but well...

Anyway, are the Sun/Moon human characters still designed by Sugimori?

>thanks god

WTF? IT'S "THANK GOD" YOU ESL FUCK