>meanwhile endorse pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

pi-hole.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course it's monetized...

but i do agree. white people shouldn't have kids
resources are limited

you don't block ads?

I don't usually watch faggot shit like this, so ads were never a problem before. Any videos that is monetized isn't worth watching

Of course they're having faggots telling you why not to have kids.

>2 fags telling us why we shouldn't have kids

Seems legit

>tfw you've already had three kids, own enough land near mountains to be self sufficient and your wife in ten years younger than you and is a stay at home mom while you travel the world to speak for cash.

>Having kids will completely fulfill your life
Well, no not really. But it's nice to raise a kids and let them be a worthwhile member of society.

This video was recommended to me too kek

How do you block ads on mobile?

>stop having babies
>we need immigrants because of our population decline!Who's gonna keep the economy alive?Who's gonna pay for your retirement huh?Yeah I thought so!

I want off this ride.

wh*Te subhumans shouldn't breed and pollute our non-white earth with their disgusting spawns.

You guys who fuck fat chicks are scum.

Pay up for YouTube Red, goy.

Either use DNS66 or newpipe. If you have an iphone then kill yourself for being a faggot or you could build something like this

pi-hole.net/

The comments tho
Sup Forums is always right

>t. shit stabber

She's not fat, she's full of estrogen and ready to be inseminated. Ready to be nutted in.

i really hate these rainbow tier faggots.

>bong

She definitely is fat, look at the gross blubber around her elbows and her ass has no shape its just fat lumps. Keep your ugly british chubby chasing to yourself

why would anyone take baby advice from cock sucking homos

>IIRC youtube red gives the content creators their 0.01 shekels every time you click on their video anyway.

How is this not considered a mental illness
>Treats animals like children
>Refuses to have actual children
>Claims they don't need children even though they are taking a substitute for children